• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its already back to Ultra Necrozma just because it seems fair. Four has a wincon already which is to mutilate the body (since he can interact with non-physical things). Necrozma's wincon, I believe, is some AoE wave.

For reference, a fight of it is found here and here.

It often seems to do Photon Geysers, and may try out some statuses and buffs first. But really, all Four needs is a touch to trigger the mutilation, and he wins. Especially with a Jupiter size so he wouldnt fit into the wormholes.

Closest to what I can get lol

While he would go for buffs and statuses strategically, they take time to charge, and all Four needs is one touch to win.

spams double team

but in all seriousness, this seems like a win for four based on what I've seen. I'm not even 100% sure if Necrozma's attacks can easily kill Four

Considering those videos don't demonstrate anything that would give Necrozma a win condition, they seem inadequate to give any response other than a stomp vote.

Necrozma has some light manip stuff that would vaporize given the AP gap, I just don't know what AoE has, so I don't know if it has a wincon.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Necrozma has the proper AOE, that's how he got 4-B in the 1st place LOL. Anyway, touching him is useless since he can make a forcefield and disentegrate him at the same time
I believe you are referring to Protect. No, he cant attack while having protect up. Its just to block a move.

Also, Id like to note you cant use Protect twice in a row, or it will most likely fail the next turn.

Back