• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necros's Bracket-7-A Edition-Round 4

I kinda wanna say Gaara just on grounds that Tyranitar's Sand Stream really works against it here.

Gaara is also way smarter than Tyranitar, who probably mostly fights on instinct. That should let Gaara easily trick it.

Also: flight.

Yeah, Gaara is a long ranged fighter, and he would probably be willing to suffocate the thing or put his sand into its bloodstream and stuff.

Voting for him.

The fact that it is a rampaging godzilla means it won't use the following all that intelligently.

Going through its powers:

Sandstorm helps Gaara immensely.

The bite, crunch and elemental fangs, from iron to fire, are useless since Gaara would never willingly stay in a situation where he can be bitten by that thing.

Tackle and Giga Impact should be easy enough to dodge for him, especially while flying.

Hyper Beam, Rock throw and stone edge are better, but also rather simplistic ranged ability wise.

Rock Slide in the anime summons rocks above the enemy, not sure if thats taken as canon, but that is a really good ability here, though the rocks could be deflected or ground to stone before they reach Gaara.

I doubt Stomping Taunrtum or Trash will hit, and Earthquacke is plain useless.

I can't remember what Dark Pulse actually looks like, so IDK about that.

Gaara, as I said, will have near endless sand thanks to it, and is willing to use it to suffocate it.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dark Pulse is an omnidirectional blast of dark energy
That is pretty useful, though Gaara's sand armor and sand shield can probably protect him a few times.

Back