• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so it seems to me that Nayru cannot resist Zen'Os Squish. She indeed does have things that can 1-shot Zen'O too but that's the thing; she's too versatile. She has too many abilities that she may use while Zen'O has a 100% chance to use an attack (his only attack) that will 1-shot Nayru.

I'd say Zen'O due to the fact that Nayru is overly-versatile with too many options, with only a few that could off Zen'O.

To be fair, she's known for her Law manipulation and intelligence, so she will probably lead with that. But I know nothing about Zeno sans "lol erase", so I won't vote yet.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Nayru due conceptual
Doesn't matter if she gets lolerased first.

"She created the Laws of the entire Zelda verse, so maybe?"

I'm asking if she ever opened with Law Manipulation to immediately off an enemy.

Gar's right. The chick only appears for a few seconds...in a story...where the only thing she's done was. Heck, the image used isn't even the real Nayru, but the very human oracle.

So basically she's never seen in direct combat before and is used as a plot device and likely Deus Ex Machina...

How are we supposed to use her in battles? She worse than the Grand Priest!

The only thing she has done was to created the Zelda verse (with the other two goddesses) and creating wisdom and laws. This literally the only thing she canonically directly does. She talked with Light spirits to seal the "guy with strong magic" (interlopers for NoA), for no apparent reason (these guys are High 5-A at most with their strongest magic, so it wasn't because they threatened her). She also seemingly seals Ganon, but even if she truly did that, it was clearly not even a real attempt as they also flooded Hyrule and Ganon still returned despite the fact that she could have destroyed him via breathing. So yeah, the creation of the Zelda verse is the only moment in which she actually does something seriously.

Back