• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu's Fire Dragon King Mode

I noticed that his FDKM is still being regarded as the powerup boost he recieved from igneel, but that isn't true. His fight against Zeref was the only time he used the powers he gained from igneel, but he has used FDKM twice now without it. It's a safe assumption that FDKM( his feat from defeating the stealth guy) was due to his own power, just as when he defeated that war god, not from igneel's power boost. Those scenarios should not be on the same scale of power.

For now, we wait until we have a clearer understanding of Natsu's power and modes. The staff aren't that pleased with the current proof in the manga and so are reluctant to change the stats.

I agree with this. I thought the same about Natsu's BDKM, but it still seems hard to calculate how much power attack power he has, even if we accept this assumption, since Igneel's power was only used against the mostly featless Zeref.

No, my problem and what I would assume to be anyone else on staff's problem with it is that both powerups have the same name, regardless of exposition regarding him "losing the power." Mashima does asspulls all the time so I don't have any reason to take that statement about "losing it" at face value.

Alakabamm said:
No, my problem and what I would assume to be anyone else on staff's problem with it is that both powerups have the same name, regardless of exposition regarding him "losing the power." Mashima does asspulls all the time so I don't have any reason to take that statement about "losing it" at face value.
Igneel's power doesn't even have a name, dude. It's literally just called "Igneel's power".

It's not really hax, but it is broken af.

Doesn't matter since it's still broken O_O

It is SUPER BROKEN I think FT is bringing up their hax game and I do think that's Natsu's own power since he did say he could only use it once and I don't think he can just reseal it BDKM was probably either gained through Igneel's power or he gained it beforehand and used it to further augment Igneel's power

Hst master said:
It is SUPER BROKEN I think FT is bringing up their hax game and I do think that's Natsu's own power since he did say he could only use it once and I don't think he can just reseal it BDKM was probably either gained through Igneel's power or he gained it beforehand and used it to further augment Igneel's power
which make me wondering, these guys literally have time,death,space,matter, and probably some reality+Necromancy or creation hax(Neinhart) and yet they need mavis to beat Acnologia and natsu to kill zeref. O_O

which make me wondering, these guys literally have time,death,space,matter, and probably some reality+Necromancy or creation hax(Neinhart) and yet they need mavis to beat Acnologia and natsu to kill zeref. O_O

That just shows either how incompetent the heroes are or how broken the villians are

Also I kinda curious for august since he supposed to be the strongest Spriggan.

It the FT wiki says he rumored to have control over every single type of element magic, I worried we might have a potential country buster in FT and what about Acnologia ? it was said Dragons could destroy whole countries

Hst master said:
It the FT wiki says he rumored to have control over every single type of element magic, I worried we might have a potential country buster in FT and what about Acnologia ? it was said Dragons could destroy whole countries
Well he was rumored to have more type of magic than anyone one else including zeref, and yet he feared acnologia which is proven when acnologia was one shot serena and yet he holding jacob from tried to attacked him, saying that only zeref + mavis that can beat him.

the springgan with the multi types of dragon slayer magic is what is called a 2nd/3rd class as in not a natural dragon slayer. Such as he was one hit killed by Acnologia.

Back