• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Lysandre (speed equalized)

Lysandre, Natsu will probably have an hard time fighting and trying to take down his Mega Gyarados.

Gyarados helps him through that. LFD is going to be hard to counter, but Pyroar and Mienshao could be used for that purpose.

Both Natsu and Lysandre's team are City level, so no he cant just oneshot, plus both Gyarados and Pyroar resist fire-based attacks

If natsu 1 shot trainer then he win right? Other pokemon AP 7B while natsu AOE AND AP 7B so yes he can hit all of them at once

Lysandre himself is not a factor in the fight, so he can't be attacked. He can hit them all but a 7-B wouldnt be able to just oneshot another 7-B

Not only that mega gyarados us the one who is city lvl ( need evolve first to be city lvl.

Btw why he can't? If i remember correctly went fight against lucy before they are able to attac her as well

All of his pokemon are of a comparable level, all of them would be City level

Cynthia wasnt allowed to be attacked in that fight either

Why he can't? If not then this fight clearly not fair many pokemon vs natsu alone like seriously not only that natsu can't attack trainer went the fight is again trainer

Because that would be a huge advntage to Natsu if the Human level trainer were a factor in a fight between his City level pokemon and their City level opponent.

Doesn't Natsu have lightning based attacks that deals electric damage? And won't you also have to take into account the amount of kinetic/normal type damage Natsu can dish out? Also what's stopping him from getting inside Mega Gyarados and unleashing everything from inside? He's ignorant but he can make great plans sometimes.

And Pyroar isn't taking down Natsu either with flame based attacks, he heals from those too.

This is Post-Second Timeskip Base Natsu, i dont think he can use his lightning attacks unless he's in Lightning Flame Dragon Mode...The same could be said about all of Lysandre's pokemon, who all have some form of physical attack.

8-A | High 7-C | High 7-C | Low 7-C | Low 7-B | At least Low 7-B | 7-B |

Pre-Timeskip Base | Pre-Timeskip Dragon Force | Pre-Timeskip LFD Mode | Post-Timeskip Base | Post-Timeskip LFD Mode | Post-Timeskip Dragon Force | Post Second Timeskip

Lightning Mode seems to be consistent on being on that level. And don't see it being restricted to any specific Natsu aside from Tier level here my friend.

And my point still stands of "go in and explode them from inside."

Edit - Right but do they specialize on those? Might be pointless to argue that but all I'm saying is that Natsu won't just die because someone is fire resistant to his attacks when he could use his fists. That's just silly.

The real cal howard said:
Gyarados helps him through that. LFD is going to be hard to counter, but Pyroar and Mienshao could be used for that purpose.
Not sure, he would have to lose a pokemon to understand how even Natsu works

Also, LFD increases power immensely, he could one-shot at least one pokemon

@COB Hmm, i see...so just no Fire Dragon King or Igneel power.

All of his pokemon's besides Pyroar's movesets consist entirely of physical attacks except for Mienshao who has one stat-amping move. And if all of his pokemon have all of their available moves that they can possibly learn then his Mienshao and Honckcrow have almost entire movesets that consists of physical moves, with one or two special attacks and a bunch of stat-amping/status moves, and both Pyroar's and Gyrados' movesets are half physical.

Alright then. Still not aware of where they got their city scaling from so just gonna ask where does it come from?

So basically they can contend with Lightning Dragon Mode's stats amper. Alright. Pretty even then. But still going with Natsu.

Honchkrow and Mienshao are the only ones that can really do anything to Natsu. LFD would curbstomp Gyarados, and Pyroar is useless because Natsu absorbs fire. In fact, I'd say Honchkrow would probably go down pretty easily, too.

And even then, water shouldn't hinder Natsu too much; the dude's trained by breathing fire under water. And he's proven on multiple occasions that he's way smarter than we credit him for.

I give this to Natsu. Mienshao is the only one who should really be able to put pressure on him, here.

Seems like we're giving Gyarados not too much credit. It enters with Intimidate, and Natsu's strong mode is both, Lightning and fire. It would do as much to Gyara as Honchcrow. And that's before mega evolution. He'd need a LFD roar to do normal damage to Mega Gyara.

Back