• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs. Bazz-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Natsu does have the range and combat advantage being able to eat Bazz-B's flames and his durability at the end appears to be City Level+ so Natsu looks like he has the win

Remember, Natsu can absorb flames, but he cannot absorb the other attacks that Bazz-B has that aren't of The Heat. In addition, he still has Quincy: Vollstandig.

Not only that, but Bazz-B could blast through Natsu and use Hirenkyaku from behind.

With speed equalized Natsu defeats Bazz-B, his flames gets eaten like bread by the dragon slayer. Thus absorbing Bazz's flames Natsu heals himself. Even with the Vollstandig, Bazz-B loses: Natsu has a ranged attack that could hit the Quincy while he is in air. The DFK mode can even burn the projectiles like when Natsu burned the black magic of Zeref. Natsu takes this.

Man, it looks like Bazz-B is genuinely losing right here. This is clearly leaning to Natsu's victory, no? No problem.

Ok , natsu can eat fire but " The heat " has not only fire .Bazz has Burner finger 1 is just a beam of heat , Burner finger 3 is lava , natsu has not proof could eat such things . Besides bazz vollstandig is at least 7A likely higher , natsu is only 7A , how can natsu beat his stronger person?

I goes with bazz b with these reasons above

• Burner Finger 3 (ÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâèÒâ╝ ÒâòÒéúÒâ│Òé¼Òâ╝ ´╝ô, B─ün─ü Fing─ü Sur─½): By pointing three fingers at a surface, Bazz-B can melt solid structures into lava that he claims can reduce a person to bones in a second.

OK, so Blut, Heilig Pfeil and Quincy: Vollstandig, along with Burner Finger 3.

Burner finger 3 isn't a lava attack, lava is when molten or semifluid rocks come from a volcano. Magma is the hot liquid substance that comes from a volcano. Also, you stated it youself, Bazz can melt solid structures into lava, he doesn't shoot magma only turns structures into lava.

What?! Why people didn't say this? I even see this attack myself and yet others didn't know yet Burner Finger 3 would be useful. The rest are beyond useless.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
*Burner Finger 3 (ÒâÉÒâ╝ÒâèÒâ╝ ÒâòÒéúÒâ│Òé¼Òâ╝ ´╝ô, B─ün─ü Fing─ü Sur─½): By pointing three fingers at a surface, Bazz-B can melt solid structures into lava that he claims can reduce a person to bones in a second.
It just means that the flames are intense enough to make solids into a semi-liquid state, looking like mush. So...Natsu could still "eat" his attacks.

Natsu if speed equal

Base Natsu post time skip had melted a city sized stadium with no physical contact ,Fire immunity and absorption > Bazz B"s stuff

What attack would you be referring to? I don't recall or even see anything that Natsu can't eat. The Heat ability itself that he has is entirely fire based...

narrow beams of fire= fire-based attack. It is in bazz-b's page. Unless it's purely something besides fire, natsu will eat it. you can narrow it to a sinlge point or widen it to a town, but the fire still remains.

Kawaru Shotomata said:
How about heat rays ? natsu can eat it ?
If Natsu wasn't invulnerable to heat wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of fire immunity you can be immune to heat and not to fire but not vice versa

Natsu of chapter 3/4 eat a melted axe,wich means he can eat things that are at least 2462 ┬║F. Still going with Natsu

Inconclusive.

Bazz B at base could offset Yamamoto's Shikai.

In Vollstandig, Bazz B should be capable of offset Natsu's Fire.

Therefore, inconclusive due that both can not harm each other.

KamiYasha isn't just correct, but realistic. May we remind that Shigekuni Yamamoto's flames aren't your normal ones?

Dekoshu said:
KamiYasha isn't just correct, but realistic. May we remind that Shigekuni Yamamoto's flames aren't your normal ones?
Yeah it was already mentioned that yama's fire was just spiritual fire forged together or something in short his fire is only made to resemble one though it has similar properties of a fire at the same time it is also not.

KamiYasha said:
Therefore, inconclusive due that both can not harm each other.
even if bazz negates natsus flame they can still attack each other with normal fists,
and from the profiles we cant really judge either ones usual body stats, so i will use their lifting strength since this is usually the one who isnt increased by their enhancement-powers, and therefore i go with natsu, his strength is overhelmingly higher than bazz's :)

Normal fists? Use Striking Strength then (Not Lifting)...Lifting isn't even used on Vs threads.

^wow, there is even striking strength, first time i use it in a vs battle,

ok, than it goes to bazz, he has "at least class pj+ likely hihger" while natsu has class pj ^_^

wait Bazz b can shoot arrows that can hit people moving at MHS+ that would kill natsu.

ok natsu and bazz b same speed. bazz b shoots a arrow moving at MHS+ and kills natsu.

all way bazz b wins

1 arrow to the head

2 burner finger 3

4 i dont know if natsu fire has the heat to hurt bazz b. bazz b body was hit from yammamto and was ok.

ok all the people who say natsu wins. tell me how he will doge a MHS+ arrow to the head.

DBZBOY said:
wait Bazz b can shoot arrows that can hit people moving at MHS+ that would kill natsu.
ok natsu and bazz b same speed. bazz b shoots a arrow moving at MHS+ and kills natsu.

all way bazz b wins

1 arrow to the head

2 burner finger 3

4 i dont know if natsu fire has the heat to hurt bazz b. bazz b body was hit from yammamto and was ok.

ok all the people who say natsu wins. tell me how he will doge a MHS+ arrow to the head.
1. natsu's not going to stand and wait for the arrow to hit him in the head

2. burner finger 3 doesn't work as earlier from above

3. Bazz B will not be able to harm Natsu with his fire, either

4. Speed Equalized.

Battlemania said:
DBZBOY said:

all way bazz b wins

1 arrow to the head

2 burner finger 3

1. natsu's not going to stand and wait for the arrow to hit him in the head
2. burner finger 3 doesn't work as earlier from above

3. Bazz B will not be able to harm Natsu with his fire, either

4. Speed Equalized.
Are you saying that natsu can doge arrows at the speed MHS+

lets look at there speed. bazz b arrows over mach 2000. and natsu speed mach 7.

ok ok bass b and natsu are the same speed not there weapons. so please tell me how a boy moving at mach 7 will doge a mach 2000 arrows. put it this way bazz b arrows are like 300x faster then natsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back