• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to go with natsu since he can eat all the fire, unless the balrog can stop that and can use darkness to his advantage.

I believe Balrog has the slight speed advantage. But, I'm still giving it to Natsu for being able to consume the Balrog's fire and replenish his magic power and stamina. Darkness manipulation would be some trouble for the Dragon Slayer though, but Natsu also has the range advantage with ranged fire attacks.

It would be a very tough battle for Natsu, but in the end, the Fairy Tail member with no wins on this page most likely gets this high-diff.

Hey Cropfist, this may be a weird question, but is there a difference between regular fire and hell fire, cause if there is a difference, then natsu would have trouble eating it.

Balrog's profile says nothing about hellfire but I assume it would be different.

Ok, cause I do remember with zancrow's flames it was nigh-impossible for natsu to eat it, and if balrog is indeed from the underworld, then natsu will have a bad case of food poisoning.

Nevermind, change my vote to balrog since he can use the lava to his advantage once he figures out that fire doesn't work. Also I just realized that his weakness is something that natsu doesn't have.

I think Natsu could still take this. Even if he can't eat the lava, he can eat any and all of the Balrog's fire I'm sure (we have no reason to believe it's anything like Zancrow's flames). And the thing is he is highly resistant to extreme heat to the point that we have NEVER seen him affected by heat of any kind except Zancrow's flames. In fact, he was perfectly fine after taking a heat-based (but not flame) attack from August, who is far stronger than Natsu as he was at that time (and the attack was most certainly mountain-level).

So yeah. I honestly don't think the Balrog's "lava" can actually hurt Natsu, the guy is completely fine when subjected to temperatures of even the hottest possible flames (not eating the flames, necessarily).

The darkness/shadow-manipulation and the whip and sword stuff. . .that could give Natsu some trouble. As could the Balrog's actual physical abilities. But I don't think the lava would be any more of an issue for him than the flames.

temperature disintegrates sand and the higher the temperature of lava and natsu has this temperature in base form ,and over the form and fire lightning dragon king

lava does not melt or iron natsu does this laughing

natsu can reach higher temperatures easily and still have a huge resistance when it comes to temperature resisting easily to flame Atlas fire that has the hottest fire hellfire

Goodyfresh said:
I think Natsu could still take this. Even if he can't eat the lava, he can eat any and all of the Balrog's fire I'm sure (we have no reason to believe it's anything like Zancrow's flames). And the thing is he is highly resistant to extreme heat to the point that we have NEVER seen him affected by heat of any kind except Zancrow's flames. In fact, he was perfectly fine after taking a heat-based (but not flame) attack from August, who is far stronger than Natsu as he was at that time (and the attack was most certainly mountain-level).
So yeah. I honestly don't think the Balrog's "lava" can actually hurt Natsu, the guy is completely fine when subjected to temperatures of even the hottest possible flames (not eating the flames, necessarily).

The darkness/shadow-manipulation and the whip and sword stuff. . .that could give Natsu some trouble. As could the Balrog's actual physical abilities. But I don't think the lava would be any more of an issue for him than the flames.
1) Natsu was teleported out of August's attack (an attack that might have oneshotted him) by universe 1 and natsu stated he only partialy negated what hit (essentialy natsu got lucky that time); plus the balrog is a 6-B (Durin's Bane destroyed part of a mountain merely from clashing with Gandalf.) so natsu would be destroyed in one hit by a casual slap.

2) the balrog has country durability, type 2 immortality, selective intangability (which might come into play), flight and is only weak to holy water (and i'm pretty sure it's fireproof being a monster made literaly out of lava) i.e. natsu has no way or chance of even dealing damage.

3) the igneel power up/ max FDKM is on a timer and not nearly strong enough to be of use. in addition balrogs are stated to be superiour to dragons for example smaug is a 7-B like atlas flame (though this is only in LOTR).

4) the the balrog has the better physicality and darkness manipulation.

in conclusion the balrog stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back