• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu fights some akatsuki members.

--This is Avatar arc Natsu.

---Speed is equalized.

-----The akatsuki members that Natsu is fighting are: Deidara, Kisame, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, the six paths of pain, all of Deidara's puppets, Konan, Zetsu.

Last edited:
Deidara and Pain win this for them, the others get one shot.
Wouldn't they get vaped by Natsu's Heat?.
Also, Deidara's explosions would be like fast food for Natsu who has shown a ton of times being able to eat the fire/Heat from explosions.

I'm not sure if Pain's gravity manip could work on someone vastly stronger than him.

Wouldn't they get vaped by Natsu's Heat?.
Also, Deidara's explosions would be like fast good for Natsu who has shown a ton of times being able to eat the fire/Heat from explosions.

I'm not sure if Pain's gravity manip could work on someone vastly stronger than him.
I don't think they would get vaped by the heat. Deidara uses C0 and one shots, Pain has CT that seals Natsu. He has no way of stopping these from one shotting him.

I don't think they would get vaped by the heat. Deidara uses C0 and one shots, Pain has CT that seals Natsu. He has no way of stopping these from one shotting him.
None of them have Heat resistance, much less to flames like Natsu's which are hotter than Magma.

Again, Deidara's explosions would be eaten by Natsu.

Even then, Natsu could break free from chibaku Tensei, melting the entire rock or just breaking it into peaces with his sheer strenght.

Sigh

Why are you making Spite Threads again?

Isn't this just the same as your Laxus VS Akatsuki thread?
No, on this fight the speed is equalized and both sides have a wincon.
I love both characters, so I don't have a preference on this match.

Either way, I excluded the people with Mindhax (Obito and Itachi) for a more balanced match.

This fight could go either way, Natsu AP stomps or Akatsuki teamwork outsmarts him.

Are you sure about that? You're really adamant about this.
No, on this fight the speed is equalized and both sides have a wincon.
I love both characters, so I don't have a preference on this match.

Either way, I excluded the people with Mindhax (Obito and Itachi) for a more balanced match.

This fight could go either way, Natsu AP stomps or Akatsuki teamwork outsmarts him.
None of them have Heat resistance, much less to flames like Natsu's which are hotter than Magma.

Again, Deidara's explosions would be eaten by Natsu.

Even then, Natsu could break free from chibaku Tensei, melting the entire rock or just breaking it into peaces with his sheer strenght.
You're basically saying that they lose to the heat of Natsu's flames

Are you sure about that? You're really adamant about this.

You're basically saying that they lose to the heat of Natsu's flames
I mean, just becouse I give arguments about a character wincon, It doesn't mean that I'm supporting one character more than the other.

What I meant is that if somehow they got hit by his flames they would be vaped, but speed equalized.

Also, the team outsmarts Natsu in every way possible, they could poison him with Sasori's puppets, and yeah, as the other Guy said, if it's true that Deidara's explosion is Low 6-B then yeah, they could kill him that way, Chibaku Tensei which is 6-C could work too, but I'm not sure if It could resist Natsu's heat.

So yeah, both sides are capable of taking down each other.

Last edited:
Why would 7-A+ (600+ Megatons) Characters get Vaporized by a High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons)?

Why do most of Natsu's inverse opponents not have Heat Resistance?

IIRC the Heat Argument can only be used if the opposing verse in question doesn't use a Universal Power System (Ki, Chakra, Nen, Reishi, Mana, Magic, etc.)

Natsus AP is High 7-A, CT is 6-C, he isn't destroying it. Deidaras C0 is Low 6-B, he isn't absorbing it.
Oh I see, if CT is 6-C then yeah, they could seal him, but I'm not sure if the rock would be able to withstand Natsu's heat.

Deidara's explosion is Low 6-B?, ok then, Natsu dies if he gets hit by It.

But Deidara's would use It at last resort?, becouse if that's the case then there is a possibility of him getting one shot by the Mage before thinking about that plan.

Why would 7-A+ (600+ Megatons) Characters get Vaporized by a High 7-A+ (2.65 Gigatons)?

Why do most of Natsu's inverse opponents not have Heat Resistance?

IIRC the Heat Argument can only be used if the opposing verse in question doesn't use a Universal Power System (Ki, Chakra, Nen, Reishi, Mana, Magic, etc.)
I mean, there are Ninjas like Mei Terumi Who would be able to melt their bodies with Lava release.
Natsu's flames are way hotter than Mei's Magma manipulation.

I mean, there are Ninjas like Mei Terumi Who would be able to melt their bodies with Lava release.
Natsu's flames are way hotter than Mei's Magma manipulation.
Either way, only Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame, Konan, Weaker Paths, and all of Sasori's Puppets get Vaporized if hit by flames.

Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Base Kisame, and Sasori's Puppets for being 7-C.

Konan being limited to paper based abilities.

Deva Path, Deidra, and possibly the Preta Path are the only ones who don't get Vaporized but are badly burned if hit by flames.

Deva Path and Deidara for being 7-A+

Either way, only Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Kisame, Konan, Weaker Paths, and all of Sasori's Puppets get Vaporized if hit by flames.

Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, Base Kisame, and Sasori's Puppets for being 7-C.

Konan being limited to paper based abilities.

Deva Path, Deidra, and possibly the Preta Path are the only ones who don't get Vaporized but are badly burned if hit by flames.

Deva Path and Deidara for being 7-A+
Well, Kisame seeing how his partners are going down one by one, would opt for transform into his 7-A form and try to enclose Natsu on his giant sphere, but that wouldn't do much honestly, unless Natsu is trapped enough time on the sphere to get drown.

As speed is equalized, one of Sasori's puppets could catch Natsu out of guard if he slows down for a sec or if he is not using his flames at that moment and succesfully land a poisoned hit on Natsu that would be his perdition.

Has Deidara ever shown to be able to control the detonation of his cellular bombs in a way to spare allies?
Because if not, he might hesitate to kill Natsu along with all his teammates.

Has Deidara ever shown to be able to control the detonation of his cellular bombs in a way to spare allies?
Because if not, he might hesitate to kill Natsu along with all his teammates.
Deidara was going to detonate his bombs when his partner was right next to it.

Natsu's other forms aren't restricted so Natsu just amps to High 6-C/Low-6-B and destroys the CT and absorbs C0.
If you want to play that game, SBA makes these their strongest forms which means they are Edo Tensei so they hard stomp him no matter how strong he gets.

They are most likely gonna stay 7-A its just that their current justification is wrong and the current calc they are using also needs adjusted.

That depends, as posts above said, is this just High 7-A+ Natsu or can he use transformations?; As well as, are these the strongest versions of the Akatsuki?
Yeah, this is just High 7-A Natsu and he can't use transformation, the same could be said for Akatsuki, I'm using the Alive version of the Akatsuki members, not Edos.

Last edited:
Back