• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arcanine has Fear Manipulation lowering Natsu's AP.

Bite'll flinch, Leer lower Natsu's defense, Odor Sleuth'll prevents Natsu from dodge, Reversal'll transform Arcanine's damage into AP (just one hit tho), Agility is a speed enhancement so Arca'll dodge more often, Crunch can lower Natsu's defense and Outrage is the most powerful no-Fire attack AFAIK.

Arcanine wins with the versatility. He can lower Natsu's stats and buff it's own. Plus Arcanine has other attacks unlike Natsu who only spams fire in this key.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Is Natsu even able to eat physically based attacks, like elemental kicks or punches, or only long-ranged moves like fire blasts?
Natsu eats Arcanine because its a fire type.

Fite me.

I think he can eat the fire but that doesn't stop the physical attack tho. If Blaziken throws a Blaze Kick Natsu'll eat the fire and just take a karate kick instead.

@DragonEmperor23

Yet Natsu pretty much all the techniques that High 6-C Natsu uses are only involving fire and no other and while Arcanine has other things like: Earth Manipulation, Fear Inducement (and before saying that Natsu can withstand enormous pressures and inductions of fear by aura, remember what occurred against Gildarts and his first encounter with Brandish, ie fear is capable of affecting Natsu even though he has been against opponents of the same level as him) and yet Arcanine is able to absorb any attack involving both physical fire (which Natsu normally uses more) and non-physical, Natsu when he reached his different High 6-C forms even in a life-or-death fight (against Zeref) never used his LFDM in either round in both against Zeref, so I doubt he'll use it against Arcanine.

In fact, do you have any mention or quote from any character or narrator that Natsu actually fought those two days in the war without stopping? As far as I remember there were situations where the guilds were showing FT and other guilds resting to continue the war after the night arrives and I bet the second lasted a few hours and on top bet that swimming many oceans without rest is a feat of stamina more impressive than fighting in a war for a few hours.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
>Natsu encounters a fire punch

>Natsu tries eating the fire

>"Yay!! Take that-

>PUNCH

>"Ow...."

OvO
No, no:

Natsu vs Hitmonchan:

Hitmonchan used Fire Punch!

Natsu's "fire eater" was activated!

Hitmonchan lost a limb!

Hitmonchan fainted!

Natsu has control over his fire, he can just not use it and go into CQC. That's because Natsu's form was stronger than LFDM. That doesn't mean he lost the ability to eat it while in that form. Swimming many oceans doesn't take that long when you move at a percentage of the speed of light.

Raticate's travel speed isn't sub-rel. Only it's combat/reaction speed. Because that's the only thing that matters, nobody bothers to put the travels speed on profiles unless it's higher than the combat/reaction speed.. Only the relativistic Pokemon have their speed all around.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Natsu has control over his fire, he can just not use it and go into CQC. That's because Natsu's form was stronger than LFDM. That doesn't mean he lost the ability to eat it while in that form. Swimming many oceans doesn't take that long when you move at a percentage of the speed of light.
And will it prevent Arcanine from absorbing Natsu's fire? Even though Natsu can control his fire he will still continue to use it offensively. This still does not indicate that this Natsu will use his LFDM against Arcanine, Natsu in his two versions High 6-C fought against Zeref twice (even in the second round it was a life-and-death fight he did not use it), I do not want to say that this Natsu does not have lightnings, I'm just saying that it is very unlikely that he would use this since he was in a fight life and death and continued to use only fire and no time has used lightnings against Zeref and moreover I know very well that Natsu is able to enter the LFDM when he wants and yet he did not use it against Zeref, then it is unlikely that he will do so against Arcanine. Come to think of it ... it's true LOLZ.

Flash Fire absorbs automatically. It's something passive unlike Natsu's eating properties. So no. Natsu's Fire control can't take Arcanine by surprise and hit it.

This still does not indicate that this Natsu will use his LFDM against Arcanine, Natsu in his two versions High 6-C fought against Zeref twice (even in the second round it was a life-and-death fight he did not use it), I do not want to say that this Natsu does not have lightnings, I'm just saying that it is very unlikely that he would use this since he was in a fight life and death and continued to use only fire and no time has used lightnings against Zeref and moreover I know very well that Natsu is able to enter the LFDM when he wants and yet he did not use it against Zeref, then it is unlikely that he will do so against Arcanine. Come to think of it ... it's true LOLZ.
Because Igneel's Power > Lightning? Because Zeref never used lightning magic so transforming into a form that makes you negs lightning against someone who doesn't use it to attack is pointless?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Because Igneel's Power > Lightning? Because Zeref never used lightning magic so transforming into a form that makes you negs lightning against someone who doesn't use it to attack is pointless?
Yes, but still Natsu could come in conjunction between IP + FDKM + LFDM to make it stronger and end with Zeref once and for all, but instead only used the IP + FDKM and we both know that Natsu could use the LFDM when he wished, but he did not. Why would Zeref use lightning magic for Natsu to use the LFDM? Natsu did this twice without needing extra help to get lightning, for example against Etherious Tempester and Future Rogue, so it would not be necessary to fight an opponent who uses lightnings for Natsu to use the LFDM.

I didn't say he needed to eat lightning to get LFDM, I said it wouldn't have helped. Either way, we both know that Natsu can do it since he can eat lightning to transform in LFDM from base and can stack transformations on top of others by eating stuff.

If he can stack transformations and he didn't against Zeref so this key is unlikely to use LFDM.

>Pits Natsu against Charizard

>Charizard does not absorb Fire and had a weakness to electricity

>Charizard is a Dragon

>Charizard WIns

>Proceeds to pit Natsu against Arcanine.

>Arcanine makes all Fire attacks null and void

>Arcanine is not weak to Electricity

>Arcanine is not a Dragon

>Arcanine has Extremespeed

>Arcanine's has that questionable roar

Cal really?

I think we can 1- Close this and 2- Make a CRT to discuss about that very questionable roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back