• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu (Fairy Tail) vs Zoro (One Piece)

Random encounter

No bloodlust

In character

Fight takes place in Jabba the hutt's palace

10 meter gap between them at the start

P.S I want this versus thread to end with a result. thank you :)

LordAizenSama said:
Zoro speedblitz's murderstomps.
Murderstomps?

Jesus christ I didnt want to make a stomp, I made this thinking Natsu had the range advantage at least

lol range advantage, with a 10 meter starting difference xd

Sorry, Zoro is a hell of a lot faster, and hes even got more AP/DC and has precognition via his haki, natsu really cannot win here, at all

Ace should be on par with the Monster Trio, he also had far better control than Sabo did with his Hiken, so he should be comparable to Sabo's fire attacks at the very least considering his high ranking in the Whitebeard Pirates as well. So no, he wouldn't be.

Ace is leagues faster than Natsu literally .Natsu has flame immunity but Ace could still win via impact of said Flames Natsu"s immunity to the flames won't help since for example Ace"s fire fist holds actual force behind it as opposed to just fire.

Considering Ace's position and the fact he could stalemate Blackbeard in a contest of physical power, he's also an excellent melee fighter as stated by various high ranking people? No. It's not only fire he has on Natsu.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
As I said before finding someone of Natsu's level of AP that doesn't blitz him is a nightmare...
Gonna have to find a city level snail at this rate.

Natsu would probably give on about his nakama speech, turn into END which then turn into a dragon (because why not), and then Zoro would do something like this

Zoro against natsu be like
*insert Zoro and Natsu here*

We had a discussion in the OP upgrades page and it was suggested that Zoro be listed as "At least 7-B" due to his City feat and that he should not be vastly inferior to Luffy.

But either way, Natsu does have the AP advantage. I don't know why he is listed as Mountain durability when he has not shown any durability feats that would put him at that level, but Zoro stalemates and sometimes outmatches him in every other category.

Due to Natsu's AP/Durability currently being a whole tier ahead of Zoro's, Zoro would have an extremely difficult time if speed were equalized... but since it is not, Zoro wins via speedblitz, boosted reaction and visual perception via Observation haki, and better equipment.

Back