• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu faces a hammerhead shark that is actually a dragon

1997KD said:
All pokemon battle should be like this, where natsu is in disadvantage from the start
Natsu has plenty advantages, it's just that Garchomp has more. Also it's not like Garchomp has passive sandstorm that starts from the beginning like Tyranitar

Btw i re-read ft manga from natsu vs zeref(last part) natsu was fighting against zeref in base and didn't even lay a finger on him when "zeref is in base" and "natsu is in dragon force" idk where y'all getting this.

I nee to contact other ft guys for clearing things up, if anyone dont believe me pls read from chapter 524 and show me a single scan where df natsu attack base zeref

Graf Thorsdottir said:
1997KD said:
All pokemon battle should be like this, where natsu is in disadvantage from the start
Natsu has plenty advantages, it's just that Garchomp has more. Also it's not like Garchomp has passive sandstorm that starts from the beginning like Tyranitar
DragonEmperor23

Because people put Fire typed Pokemon against Natsu when most of the time the Fire type pokemon have passive abilities that neg Natsu's fire and multiple stat amping and stat deducting moves along with an AP advantage to start with.

What he says

Back