• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel's Upgrade

It seems reasonable to add immunity to time stop to Natsu's profile.

I just had a thought; since natsu's new power up allows him to bypass/negate time manipulation and said power was created by Zeref to kill him, Zeref's immortality might be time based.

Delta3000 said:
I just had a thought; since natsu's new power up allows him to bypass/negate time manipulation and said power was created by Zeref to kill him, Zeref's immortality might be time based.
cool theory, but, what do you think of this? what if natsu also has the ability to ignore curses or to bypass them, if he has this, he might be able to bypass's zeref's immortality curse

^I'm highly hoping that isn't the case. If he is able to overcome the curses, then I literally have nothing to look forward to. I want at least one MC death :u It just lacks suspense, and I think it would be a satisfiable ending if natsu does die (not for the fangirls, because most of them care more about their ships than the story itself). Just me.

Battlemania said:
^I'm highly hoping that isn't the case. If he is able to overcome the curses, then I literally have nothing to look forward to. I want at least one MC death :u It just lacks suspense, and I think it would be a satisfiable ending if natsu does die (not for the fangirls, because most of them care more about their ships than the story itself). Just me.
yeah i know what you mean, but i said that because knowing FT, it will probably give a BS excuse like that

Irene's stats should say "at least "mountain like August since they're most likely vastly Higher than F.D.K. Mode but definitely not E.N.D. also Gray is probably in for an upgrade since he's about to go head to head with a god tier of the F.t. verse

@Isaiah

Nope. Sherria made quick work of Dimaria post plot-device boost and Natsu punched out a god before this. Not really that impressive.

@otaku, possible but i agree with mania.

@nibbler3100, agreed but they would give END a run for his money and they could win if they can use holy magic (since demons are also weak to that, but to a lesser extent than devil slayer magic)or something else demons are weak to. Additionaly if gray is upgraded said upgrade should only apply vs demons (sherria is only 7-B with 3rd origin vs gods, even then she only managed to knock dimaria out she didn't injure her in any noteworthy way or kill chronos).

Reppuzan said:
@Isaiah
Nope. Sherria made quick work of Dimaria post plot-device boost and Natsu punched out a god before this. Not really that impressive.
Ikusa Tsunagi is not a true God, he just a one of Yakuma race, i see databook sometime ago. And Dimaria doesn't posses the full power of goddess Chronos.

I think(only my theory) END is stronger than original gods and can because of that he can bypass the abilites of that God's for example Zeref's immortality curse made by Ankselam,

So far, E.N.D's only feat is punching a hole in Dimaria and shrugging off her Time Stop.

Let's wait and see what happens next before we jump to conclusions.

Well, we do not know exactly how powerful he is yet.

There was no hole in Dimaria, but bypassing her time stop is impressive.

I don't recall E.N.D being feared by Acnologia.

@Kkapoios

Huh, I guess it was the shading then. I thought I saw a hole here.

I don't recall such a statement either. The closest to that I can remember is the fact that "Igneel couldn't slay E.N.D." which is more likely related to the fact that Igneel cared for Natsu as a son and was unwilling to put him down.

Igneel said that Acnologia fears E.N.D. during their fight. Acnologia denied it, but he's arrogant af so if he does fear E.N.D. after all, he would never admit it.

I like that he has different colored flames now they most likely have different characteristics as well perhaps some hax *eye emoji*

does anyone here believe that E.N.D. vs zeref fight wont have PIS or do you serioely believe that the entire match will be BS because of Friendship power?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
does anyone here believe that E.N.D. vs zeref fight wont have PIS or do you serioely believe that the entire match will be BS because of Friendship power?
Definetely PIS.

Watch, Zeref is going to become an astral spirit and then have a relationship with Mavis, holding hands as they watch the guild ripen. Natsu and the rest continue to party after winning a war without losing anyone on their side.

Battlemania said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Definetely PIS.
Watch, Zeref is going to become an astral spirit and then have a relationship with Mavis, holding hands as they watch the guild ripen. Natsu and the rest continue to party after winning a war without losing anyone on their side.
lol

Back