• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Tohru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byakushiki Setsura said:
1. Please re-read the fight. Natsu defeated a VISIBLE Jacob who was surprised attacked by Makarov. He didn't land a single blow on invisible Jacob. Big difall. No argument about possible decapitation thoug
the point i made wasn't whether jacob was visible or not, it was that natsu fought someone who can use the same ability as tohru but much better while holding back.

power gap has nothing to do with whether you can get burned to ashes, tohru hasn't shown any fire resistaint on her profile.

how can she land a hit on natsu when he is surrounded by flames she isn't resistant to, also natsu can engulf himself in flames, so there is no way tohru can touch him, let alone get close to him.

teleportion is useless if she can't even do anything about natsu's flames and get close to him.

also you're forgetting that natsu is a dragon slayer, he uses a dragon slayer magic which is very effectiv against dragons like tohru.

you also said that tohru is a fire dragon, can you please bring me some scans of that, also using fire and having fire resistiant is 2 diffrent things, i hope you understand that.

IKazi said:
how can she land a hit on natsu when he is surrounded by flames she isn't resistant to, also natsu can engulf himself in flames, so there is no way tohru can touch him, let alone get close to him.

teleportion is useless if she can't even do anything about natsu's flames and get close to him.

you also said that tohru is a fire dragon, can you please bring me some scans of that, also using fire and having fire resistiant is 2 diffrent things, i hope you understand that.
It's hard to show what's fire breath and what's energy beam in the manga, since the art is not particularly great, but here are the 2 best scans I can find for Tohru being a fire dragon.

Burning Full Fingers said:
How is Natsu going to burn her to ashes when he has never done that to anyone near his level? It's not possible.
when i say she is gonna get burned to ashes, i don't literally mean it, it was a metaphor for getting burned really bad.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
It's hard to show what's fire breath and what's energy beam in the manga, since the art is not particularly great, but here are the 2 best scans I can find for Tohru being a fire dragon.
that doesn't proof that tohru is a "fire dragon" she is a normal dragon, and normal dragons do breath fire from their mouth like smaug from the hobbit.

like is said before, using fire //=// being resistant to fire.

I've always woundered but in these battles do the participants know the rules ie they know they can win by one month BFR, etc.

Well,if the condition is BFR than yes they do,if not and they have that ability I guess it's considered as posibilty rather than something they would try instantly...

I didn't consider that in my vote cause she created a portal for herself so, even if she can BFR she would be costrected to push Natsu inside which is much harder than it sounds since he just has to fight away from the portal...

unless Tohru opens the portal right under his feet and dump him from extreme height. And as seen from that scan, she can close it very fast as well.

Yeah,but you go by many assumptions there (legit),but assumptions that are hard to accure plus we don't really need to discus this since it doesn't change the vote for ethier one of us...

It's locked because of wankers and some profiles like Natsu's and Acnologia's are kinda the most logical targets...

I give this match to Tohru because of her superior powers, both offensive-wise and utility-wise, like invisibility and teleportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back