• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Fairy Tail VS Re Zero

• Speed are equalized
• Everyone is 6-C
In X791 (Grand Magic Games Arc to Beginning of Tartaros Arc) is used for both Natsu and Gray, with tier up being restricted.
• Natsu and Gray: 64.8 gigatons
• Halibel: 26.47 gigatons

Votes:
This man got the dog in him: SatellaTheWoE, Gigi_4_life, MasterOwOgay

Fire and Ice gay couple(Kidding, they as much a couple as I have a good sleeping schedule): CloverDragon03, Kachon123, Zackra1799, ReaperAndBlues

Last edited:
No one have enough skill to defeat anyone in Re zero in your opinion :geek:

I really don't think anyone is truly unbeatable in any area, whether it’s skill or something else. RZ characters are incredibly skilled, but I know there are specific skills where others might be better. Still, from what I've seen in matchups, I haven't come across anyone who consistently outperforms the RZ characters overall

I really don't think anyone is truly unbeatable in any area, whether it’s skill or something else. RZ characters are incredibly skilled, but I know there are specific skills where others might be better. Still, from what I've seen in matchups, I haven't come across anyone who consistently outperforms the RZ characters overall
Well, is also because most of the characters that can match them in skill, have a tier difference between them, so the match can't occur.

I can think of characters who can match atleast Theresia, and one for Reid(The character is from Fate trought😶), but the AP difference is so bad, that i can't make a match.

Well, is also because most of the characters that can match them in skill, have a tier difference between them, so the match can't occur.

I can think of characters who can match atleast Theresia, and one for Reid(The character is from Fate trought😶), but the AP difference is so bad, that i can't make a match.
theresia isnt really a surprise but who-
oh Fate 😐
Well who is it? (maybe i will gaslight zab to make a tier 1 smurf CRT or smth)

Bump, I think i gonna put Wendy in the trio, against Halibel.
2a5e334b051286f62ae501f5d4418096.jpg

theresia isnt really a surprise but who-
oh Fate 😐
Well who is it? (maybe i will gaslight zab to make a tier 1 smurf CRT or smth)
I've seen good arguments for Musashi and Kojiro being able to match Reid's skill. At the very least they are more skilled than Cecilus for sure. I hesitate to definitively say that they could match Reid because a lot of the best hype they get is somewhat vague.
...As their blades clashed, their power and technique seemed evenly matched.

No, not only that. Their skills had now surpassed everything–time, space, existence, essence...Each was the other's perfect mirror image.

I've seen good arguments for Musashi and Kojiro being able to match Reid's skill. At the very least they are more skilled than Cecilus for sure. I hesitate to definitively say that they could match Reid because a lot of the best hype they get is somewhat vague.

I went through every Kojiro and Musashi and not a single one of them has better feats than Cecilus...

...As their blades clashed, their power and technique seemed evenly matched.

No, not only that. Their skills had now surpassed everything–time, space, existence, essence...Each was the other's perfect mirror image.

One, the zero sword, attempting to surpass Munisai's peerless “one”. The culmination of a life spent pursuing a single answer.

Faced with untold options, it carefully evaluates, crushes, and discards each of them.

A finite skill that only arrives at a single correct answer.

A blade that shaves existence down to a single possibility, the ultimate extreme, remaining only as a “something. ”

That is Musashi's zero; a sword designed to bring about an inescapable end, even against gods or the Buddha.

The other, a sword that becomes one with endlessness. A path that accepts countless possibilities.

Ordinarily, given the limits of time and space,only a single slash can be made at any given moment.

His sword accepts that, and at the same time creates many other answers: a sword of infinity.

A strike that pushes its existence to the ultimate transparency, only to still have something to hold on to.

That is Kojirou's Swallow Reversal; a sword designed to create a future that not even gods nor the Buddha could evade.

The realm of the infinite. Or, alternatively, the realm of nothingness.

Here, there is no time, no space,no fate, no good, and no evil.

It is devoid of thought or feeling; a place that only those who have achieved true mastery with their blades can reach.

Or, alternatively, it is a dream; a vision of hell that all villains see before they die.
They literally transcended existence through skill alone.

Re:Zero character can't be touched, remember?
Overcoming an over 100x speed gap with sheer talent and intuition go CRAZY

Natsu alone should be enough tbh, he resists Death Manip with his scarf, Halibel's Stealth Mastery doesn't really have feats dealing with enhanced senses of smell and hearing, the temperatures that Halibel can withstand don't seem to be comparable to what Natsu can put out (which, thanks to Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, is at least lightning temperature, which is 5x hotter than the Sun), and Natsu has his own skill feats like memorizing all his opponent's patterns down to the rhythm of their breathing from little more than a short battle. For good measure, he even has some degree of a resistance to Paralysis Inducement

Throw in Gray and the dude just straight up resists Curse Manipulation. I'm voting Natsu and Gray

On another note, some of these abilities are just "superior to [X] who did this" and ability scaling like that doesn't work unless there's a direct connection indicating that superiority in power/skill means they have [X] character's abilities

Not interested in this match, especially as Halibel won't be up to date till I revise my Flow method blog however:

On another note, some of these abilities are just "superior to [X] who did this" and ability scaling like that doesn't work unless there's a direct connection indicating that superiority in power/skill means they have [X] character's abilities
Re Zero superhuman feats operate based off The Flow Method (this is outdated btw, will work on it soon), essentially the more skilled you are in this technique, the more superhuman feats you can pull off.

In short anything a inferior warrior can do, a superior one can. Ie fodder slows down his perception of time, completely feels everything around him, even sand, all to dodge an arrow, top tier like Cecilus, slows down his perception of time so much he sees himself as frozen, and has a whole conversation with himself, and then goes on to swing his sword like thousands of times.

Fodder can dodge things instinctively, top tiers like Halibel instinctively dodge attacks they have no awareness of, dodging even literal rain....

You get the point, Halibel is as powerful/skilled as he is, because he is a master of the Flow Method.

It's coming eventually..... Once I get through the current ability revisions, speed, ap, others (intelligence, lifting etc), some of which i need stuff calc and evaluated. Not that pressing to deal with compared to the others.

Though skill is the most contentious part of the series, understandable when Re Zero characters keep getting put against these other popular verses.

Sometimes I wish the verse was as low key as some of the other ones I am involved in.

I swear if I see 1 more One piece vs skilled Re Zero character

then goes on to swing his sword like thousands of times.
hundreds of millions of times.
Overcoming an over 100x speed gap with sheer talent and intuition go CRAZY

Natsu alone should be enough tbh, he resists Death Manip with his scarf, Halibel's Stealth Mastery doesn't really have feats dealing with enhanced senses of smell and hearing,
ReZero characters generally have every sense enhanced + intuition based ESP

the temperatures that Halibel can withstand don't seem to be comparable to what Natsu can put out (which, thanks to Lightning Flame Dragon Mode, is at least lightning temperature, which is 5x hotter than the Sun),
deadspot is powernull so he can negate it via that
and Natsu has his own skill feats like memorizing all his opponent's patterns down to the rhythm of their breathing from little more than a short battle. For good measure, he even has some degree of a resistance to Paralysis Inducement
they are not really comparable at all in skill
Like Halibel can straight up dodge raindrops in a storm or sand in a sandstorm and upscales from people like Elsa Granhiert that can dodge a room blowing up without exiting it
Just hitting him would be a challenge and he can spawn in an unlimited amount of 4 clones
memorizing attack patterns would be smth along the lines of old wilhelm who is around Ram's level of skill who was stated to be an eternity of training below Theresia who Halibel upscales from (and he would absolutely fodderize her...)
Throw in Gray and the dude just straight up resists Curse Manipulation. I'm voting Natsu and Gray
i think the main issue is that gray and natsu wouldnt even be able to hit him....
yeah the Flow Method as CP mentioned is that chain/power system that connects all these abilities

Like Halibel can straight up dodge raindrops in a storm or sand in a sandstorm and upscales from people like Elsa Granhiert that can dodge a room blowing up without exiting it
Something virtually impossible because there is not space for him to dodge, bullshit skill coming from RE:ZERO as usual
I agree with this, we need to draw a line between what is actually skill and plain bs. Dodging every drop of rain, grain of sand in a storm is physically impossible same goes for dodging an explosion in a room without exiting it. Either the explosion didn't fill the room or it's just bs

Something virtually impossible because there is not space for him to dodge, bullshit skill coming from RE:ZERO as usual.
The massive water mirror above the Imperial Capital reflected the plight of the distant Fortified City and tried to break the will of those in the Imperial Capital to fight. ――The fire of obliteration, previously swallowed by the void, drowned it out.

The starlight was negated by the Magic Crystal Cannon, the pride of Imperial Capital, and the water mirror shattered.

At last, it seemed that all of Witch’s stratagems had been thwarted.

However――,

Sphinx: [I am not done yet.]

The starlight over the Fortified City was drowned out, but even so, the Witch’s all-encompassing plans were still not exhausted.

While the Witch watched as the mass-scale disaster she had prepared was prevented, she used this as a springboard to set up a trap.

――The water mirror shattered in the sky, turned into raindrops, and poured down upon the entire Imperial Capital.

Like a passing storm, it drenched the Imperial Capital, with raindrops striking the living and the dead alike.

And so they were blades of water, the harmful disguised as the harmless.

Slowly, the drops that slid over the skin of those struck by raindrops shuddered, becoming blades. This danger loomed equally over everyone, except those who were inside buildings or the transcendent beings who avoided the rain by instinctive intuition.-Arc 8, Chapter 72

Still trying to figure out how I want to restructure my Flow Method blog, bs intuition seems like it could be it's own thing.

I can dodge rain by intuition, I can find someone who I have never even seen or know via intuition, even if your body and soul changes I know it's still you via intuition, like WTF.

Last edited:
Halibel's Stealth Mastery doesn't really have feats dealing with enhanced senses of smell and hearing
Sneaks into a room with Goz, who has insane hearing.
Weighing as much as ten men with a single swing, when combined with Goz’s herculean strength and exceptional ears, it realized a technique unattainable for others―― Each and every living organism possessed vibrations unique to themselves, and the “howl”, which could strike one’s opponents with those same vibrations in the form of sound, had been attained by Goz.

Contrary to his bold and dauntless appearance, Goz Ralfon possessed ears that could distinguish even the nuances in the sounds of the wind, and he had the skill of a genius who could delicately perform with any and all musical instruments.
――Unexpectedly, the clapping of hands rang out within the cabin.

Halibel: “――Deary me, feels like I’ve just stumbled upon somethin’ incredibly delightful. So darn amazin’, it’s quite a big deal.”

Loud applause had been produced, and reflexively turning around as to see who had clapped their hands, Subaru held his breath upon spotting an unknown figure present.

In a corner of the cabin, where no one had been, a tall figure now stood before anyone had been able to notice. Clapping their hands together, that person had been watching the exchange taking place until then.

――Without anyone in the cabin having noticed their presence.

Goz: “Who are you!? How in the world did you get here…!?!?”

Shows up to save Groovy without being noticed, despite his insane sense of smell.
Halibel: “Deary me, that was a real close call. I was just takin’ a stroll and happened ta save yer life, fella.”

With the Curse Tools he had sent forth for an emergency evacuation having all been made powerless, Groovy’s life had been on the verge of eradication; carrying him, the tall figure who had unexpectedly appeared spoke in a laid-back tone.

Groovy was surprised by that sudden interloper, but Eugard could not conceal his shock either.

Not only had he interrupted this fierce battle, but his presence drawing closer had not even been felt until this moment.

I agree with this, we need to draw a line between what is actually skill and plain bs. Dodging every drop of rain, grain of sand in a storm is physically impossible same goes for dodging an explosion in a room without exiting it. Either the explosion didn't fill the room or it's just bs
currently its accepted as such plus the verse treats it as skill, i dont really know what else to say to you..
Anyways, is there anything else that needs to be added for Natsu/Gray?
Halibel is just massively dodging all of their attacks here either via skill or however you want to take it as

Back