• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nathan Drake VS. Sly Cooper (2 VOTES NEEDED)

CCMac27

He/Him
Two of Playstation's greatest heroes and master theives face off

9-A versions used (Drake has weapons)

Fight takes place in Paris at night

Sly Cooper: 5

Nathan Drake: 0

Inconclusive/Draw: 0

Nathan drake
Sly cooper

Don't know much about Sly, but I'm certain he can just stop time for a bit and destroy Nathan? He just gets out haxxed

Jackythejack said:
Don't know much about Sly, but I'm certain he can just stop time for a bit and destroy Nathan? He just gets out haxxed
so that's a vote for sly?

Agreed. Nate has no chance when all Sly has to do is stop time. Additionally, Sly could just put Nate to sleep or blind him with light from his cane and finish him off. Voting Sly Cooper for those reasons.

3 -Sly Cooper - X Squared, jasonsith, jackythejack

0 - Nathan Drake

To avoid this thread being a stomp thread, does anyone know a feasible scenario where Nathan Drake can actually kill Sly?

@Jasonsith

I guess if he was able to kill sly quickly before he is able to activate his time stop abilities.....

Maybe i should disable time manipulation for sly.

Even if his time manipulation is disabled, Sly still wins with his large arsenal. Sly can just put Nate to sleep, blind him with light, use smoke bombs, and use decoys to give him the edge and end the fight quickly. Not to mention that Sly's durability is much higher and it seems he's stronger too (at least with his cane).

I love Nate, but I just don't see how he can win this fight. All the treasure hunter has to offer is his guns, grenades (the maximum he can carry being four) and his wits which isn't going to be enough against an opponent like this. So yeah with all things considered, this looks like a stomp to me.

What about...

Sly Cooper fights with his family cane with no hax powers as weapons and armor and skills. (strength, speed and durability remains)

Nathan Drake has a grappling hook, 2 mini auto chainsaws, a rowing boat paddle, a javelin and a machete as melee weapons; 1 Glock 20 with 5 standard magazines each of 15 rounds, 1 Remington 1100 Tactical Shotgun in 12 gauge with 2 standard magazines each hoilding eight rounds (23Ôüä4"), 1 RPG-7 with 1 shot of a thermobaric explosive booster, and 6 Mills Bomb grenades.

that's... pretty specific isn't it? i'm not necessarily opposed to it, but it then no longer seems like an accurate fight, unless i'm wrong.

Wow that's very... detailed. Well considering Nate has all of that and his weapons are destructive enough to kill Sly (given hacks are restricted so Nate would actually have a chance to fight), then I'd say he wins. Though you can clearly tell this is a mismatch if Sly has to be restricted this much and Nathan has to be given that much weaponry just for the latter to win.

What about:

Sly Cooper fights with his family cane with no hax powers as weapons and armor and skills. (strength, speed and durability remains)

Nathan Drake has a machete and 1 Glock 20 with 5 standard magazines each of 15 rounds.

Voting Sly. Drake doesn't really counter any of Sly's rather interesting set of abilities.

I never agreed to restricting them. The fighters remain the same as they were set to be originally.

In that case Sly should win this pretty easily, in fact this is likely a stomp. Sly is Small Building level all around whereas Nathan is only that high with weapons, being Street level physically with Wall level durability and stands no chance at close quarters combat, not to mention Sly can use his time stopper technique and his smokes bombs to dissappear from sight, then turn invisible and sneak up behind Nathan, and then BFR him while Nathan has no idea where Sly is.

I don't see any way for Nathan to win here.

True. Stomps are... well stomps. They aren't added because it's so one-sided and a thread is usually closed if that's the case.

Back