• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

Starting the Fate series. Kek. Try making your friend start the Nasuverse.

But on a serious note. Just make him start with Fate/Stay Night UBW. That's how I started the Fate series.

Start with Zero, especially if you are starting with anime and not the novels since you will actually get some understanding on what's going on. It also helps if you know some myths and legends.

Fate Zero or Fate Unlimited Blade works is a good way to start

Getting started with DEEN Fate stay night is an easy way to turn him away from the series

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
My Friend: "How do I start the Fate Series"
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... there is no correct answer to that question"
actually its pretty easy, idk why everyone make a big mess about it

at least its not confusing as monogatari series

> joins JP

> gets a bunch of quartz

> realizes ROMA only has 1 day of banner left

> desperately does a 10-roll to try and get him

Arrehywhr2Y0
I7uasl2bte511

I too, got a thing, but I didn't get the free SSR. Can't be bothered to finish Orleans when I haven't even touched the account since the time I made it a year ago.

ROMA

Beast Zero Gudako said:
1997KD said:
measure my luck
failed to get Scathach with 90 sq

but Jalter comes with 1 tix
I never trust Multi-roll since I failed getting Kiara during new years banner. Most of my SSR came from single roll.
Same,out of 15ssr i got 12 from singles

https://news.fate-go.jp/2020/re_final-honnoji/

And buff to maou nobu, okitan and berserker nobu.

Maou Nobu 2nd Skill: If battlefield is "Burning", inflict more damage to enemies with "Sky" trait.

Okita Alter 2nd Skill: ATK Up(3 times, 3 turns).

Summer Nobu: increased more Damage against "Divine" enemies and give "Burning" effect to battlefield(3 turns).

Well for Maou Nobu, it just increase her niche. But for Summer, that thing is good. At first you need to consider the area or use Maou. But that buff remove those.

Is Galahad Alter is confirmed tho? We don't even know who Will come on the Collaboration, anyway i can gather more SQ via strengthening and intelude since i have a lot of 1-3* servant who still lvl 1, and im pretty sure we will get more SQ in every event

TBH Maou Nobu Buff is kinda good you know, since most divine servant have sky attribute which mean will boost His NP even more.

I play NA so the next big thing is Okitan. If i clear Free Quests i should have 200 or so SQ. God i hope i get her.

Back