• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 30

I'm not.

That's why I just proposed a CRT, and didn't actually make one. I won't do that until I have firmer grounds for it.

Hey, here's a thought: we could always add it to Gudako's profile.

I'll think on it. Not too hard, but I'll think on it.

@Monarch

If you truly are a proponent of that theory, please allow me to express my utmost support for it.

I mean, look at Mandricardo. And then look at Chaldea.

We could convince Gilgamesh to give him Durandal. We could have Emiya make him a dozen of the things.

Hell, we could ask Hektor for Durindana and have it remade into OG Durandal.

Fujimaru can be very powerful if we really think about it.

@Zenjutsu

About Durandal.

At the very least, we know all the events leading up to Solomon are canon by virtue of everyone appearing. Raikou, Rider Kintoki, and Ushiwakamaru appear in Touta's interlude.

Chaldea has also summoned Moriarty, Frankenstein, Babbage, Nero, Saber Alter, Raikou, Xuanzang, Ishtar, Nobu, Mysterious Heroine X, Edison, Tesla, Helena, and Quetzalcoatl by virtue of their appearances during the Dead Heat Summer Race.

Wow. Damn.

Well, of course somebody's already thought about it. So much for my original idea...

But yes, Mandricardo is right on the money when he says 'Chaldea is truly a terrifying place'.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten.

All of the infinite speed ratings, except for maybe Musashi and Kojiro, need to be removed.

Standards for spaces with time giving infinite speed have been changed unless I remember that thread wrong.

The skill crew keeps it's speed since it's from the "infinite attacks" and "transcending time and space" shit.

Otherwise, yeah, infinite speed needs to go for now

Actually... Now that I think about it, I was gonna ask if what may be removed.

Because unless I completely forgot, we had Gods dying perfectly okay before without people forgetting them. And it makes no sense that they simply overcome and can negate type 8, because therefore Eresh should be completely able to kill herself by overcoming her own immortality.

@Lance

Eresh overrode the rules of the Underworld to give her protection to Gilgamesh, Merlin and Ritsuka (this is canon story) and his/her Servants from Chaldea. This allowed them to fight Tiamat in the Underworld with Home Field Advantage (the four big buffs you get at the start).

This override caused a chain reaction involving her divine Authority that resulted in her 'dying'. Is that what you were referring to?

Not specifically referring to that, but to the fact Gods have been killed before. Mammoth Ivan is supposed to have ascended to the level of a Divine Spirit comparable to Zeus yet he gets killed, and I can assure you he was still remembered. Likewise for the gods butchering each other when they divided on the Greek Lostbelt. Then there's the whole plan of killing Tiamat by dumping enough damage on her after getting over her "can't die on Earth while there are living beings" despite there being peeps that obviously remembered her. Didn't we also kill Super Arjuna? And despite these titanic battles, such an issue never comes up despite having to deal with other immortalities and invulnerabilities the gods have.

Gods have been shown completely capable of killing each other, so they can disregard this supposed immortality, but Eresh can't kill herself...? Couldn't she do like any divine servant and abuse her authority to destroy her core? If they couldn't die despite this, why would they hold back if they really needed to use it?

It feels extremely disingenous.

With Fate/Req collab, I hope its a signal/foreshadowing that Longinus is intended to be the Grand Lancer.

I wonder what Skills and NP he'd have... Being the 'strongest servant' in the Requiem's own grail war

Personally I think making Longinus grand Lancer would be a major cop out

His one and only "in life" feat is stabbing a man who was already crucified and dying. Compared to the "in life" skill and training of other lancers like Ishun, Karna or Cu, Longinus really doesn't match up

that's irl longinus, not Fate Longinus tho

Atilla the hun wasn't an alien irl but look what Nasu did to the legend

@Monarch Considering Grands' habits to abandon their title and **** off doing whatever they want... there's a hope it comes to the point that 1st to 10th Grand Lancers resigned (why you said? No one wanted to be a Lancer in the first place lol \jk )

... And then we got to Longinus being on call!

Arthuria ended up with a spear to control the reality of the world and I sure as hell am sure she isn't the Grand Lancer.

Longinus is cool, but not Grand material to me in the least.

@Threemagi I mean to be fair they all gave it up for good reasons. First Hassan had to give up his grand title to give Tiamat the concept of death so she's actually beatable. And Orion had to give it up to shoot down True Artemis since at that point in time he was pretty much near dead and was only able to stand up and shoot one last time due to three command seals.

Creaturemaster971 said:
What was the theory for Grand Saber again? Female Kojirou?
You mean female Musashi, right?

Anyway, even if Musashi or Kojiro is very Skilled (embodying sword skill). Their Saber-ness falls short of Excalibur wielder IMO.

While Arthur very much embodies the Saberness.

Anyway, I think Arthur might get 1st or 2nd in line for Grand Saber. While Kojiro or Musashi might be in 7th in line or below...

Eh, let's face it.

The only reason we're holding up Arthur and Arturia is because they're the OG Main Character who made an appearance such as theirs.

Grand Rider might be Noah, though. I think.

Anyway, anybody have read the Fate/Req itself? How OP are the humans in there? Is each of them basically An Illyasviel in magical power?

From what I've heard, back when FGO was first released Grand Saber was datamined to have Arturia's voice actor. So Grand Saber is likely going to be a saber face.

Actually, come to think of it, WHY is Orion Grand Archer?

Gramps is literally the first human that can be called an 'assasssin', so it makes sense. Solomon...well, he was maybe the most blessed person to walk the earth after Shepherd-turned-King David. Merlin is literally the most globally famous magician to exist in legend.

Archer Heracles and Arash aside, aren't there several vastly more qualified people around the world?

He is the best hunter in Greek Mythology and has hunted down every single creature in the world. And I think there was some other stuff about archery with Orion but I forgot. I think somebody also said he rivals Artemis in terms of archery skill or something. Not sure if that's true or not though.

I think its because of this.

Bowman of Three Stars A+

Extolled as Greece's first huntsman, and counting with Artemis' blessing, his skill the best on earth.
Having an anecdote of three stars (Tri-Star) as a constellation, he has acquired skill with the bow exceeding that of heroes born in different times.

But for other archer I remember is hou yi.

Back