• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 10

There is two type of FGO discord,one is Chaldea union and /r/grandorder,Chaldea union is maded by the FGO wiki,it's not too active tbh,/r/grandorder is the one who more active than the other,but bit chaotic in good way.

In /r/grandorder, it's kinda hard to join the conversation to be honest. I'm more active in kitakubu.

For lore, I'd rather stick to beast lair, it just like every new page I'm learning something new.

The Fate/Grand Order [English Community] and it's discord is literally the worst I've seen. I'd say avoid that one in specific should you ever come across it.

Just a couple of days in and I'm already tired of the Go West grind... But I rolled Xuanzang outta nowhere so now I'm practically obligated to clear it.

@Gemmy

Heracles is still the most obviously strong among them. He rips through enemies if left unattended.

Yes, he's a Berserker, but he's far easier to manage than most Berserkers thanks to his Eye of the Mind and Battle Continuation.

Sumanai gets better after his Strengthening Quests, but he's still very niche (albeit very good at that niche). He's not a bad choice if you really need a Saber, but he'll get outclassed in most circumstances damage output wise.

d'Eon is a tank, but he's outclassed by Mashu once she gets her 4-Star upgrade later on in the story. Take him if you want but he's not overly used because of Mashu's relevance.

Liz is a pretty vanilla Lancer with no obvious downsides aside from her low hit-counts. She'll serve you well if you need a spare Lancer alongside Cu.

Stheno is only really useful for Charm Lock teams and is frowned upon otherwise.

Carmilla gets surprisingly strong after her Strengthening Quests and her NP is basically a watered-down version of Jack's NP with a bonus heal and attack boost. A good choice if you need a strong Assassin.

Tamamo Cat is an AoE Berserker best suited for farming but her NP's stun effect on her can make her unwieldy outside of that niche.

EMIYA starts off rather weak for a 4-Star until you go through all of his Strengthening Quests (which aren't available in NA). I personally don't think NP2 is worth it since he's best known for his insane crit damage rather than his NP Damage (which, unfortunately, hits like a wet noodle compared to Excalibur Morgan).

Martha and Marie are a support and tank respectively. Take them if you will, but they aren't exactly "meta".

As always, go for the Servants you want and think you'll use. None of the Servants here are inherently bad except for perhaps Stheno and even then she has a niche.

Here.

My servants2
You been playing for like 1 month now? 5 SR you have pretty decent luck I must say, you just lack your first SSR now

Just don't pull Artoria before me because I will be too salty

EDIT: You have avenger it seems LOL he's pretty rare

Any servant will be OP if you buff the shit out of them, that being said Sumanai isn't very good saber, there's many better Sabers than him but that not to say he's bad one either

He's pretty useful if you are fighting dragons tho

Between Sumanai and Fergus, who's better?

Also, is Herakles worth going NP2 if the former question is in Sumanai's favor? Herakles vs Sumanai.

@Gemmy

In terms of raw stats, Fergus is inferior, but his attack buffing abilities and Buster Card setup will probably let him do more damage than Siegfried (who specializes in Anti-Dragon burst damage with his NP).

I also recommend Caesar unless you dislike him, since he has solid party buffs and a powerful crit buff that can be applied to anyone in the party at the cost of defense.

I can't get Caesar for some reason. He's never appeared in the friend gacha despite me never missing a day to roll. If he comes, then I'll take him.

Fergus... is weird in that he has an attack buff that doesn't let him use defense and vice versa. Between Balmung and Caladbolg though, which NP is stronger without crazy buffs?

Also, that black claw thing for ascension is a pain in the ass to get.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Gemmy
Just burn Sumanai,he's useless brat. ":v
Is there a way to delete someone else's comment?"

Really tho, @Gemmysaur, Sumanai will serve you well against dragons and lancers. May god have mercy on any boss Elizabeth you might come across.

Generally though, Fergus is probably better for most situations, and if you roll Caesar, then definitely use him over any other 3* Saber.

@Gemmy

Caladbolg is probably stronger if only because of Bravery. You can get around the issue with attack buff increases simply by using Bravery and all of your other attack buffs first before applying Restless Soul.

Caladbolg and Balmung have the exact same base damage, minus the Servant in question's base ATK.

I see. So, no-go on Siegfried then.

Given my list of Servants, who do you guys suggest? I don't play particularly hard, or think much of stuff, so I don't really make 'teams' for this and that. I do run a Quick team for the 40AP pills quest in Sanzang though.

Also, I don't really use tanks aside from Mashu, as I've never seen the need for it. Is there a point in the future where a second tank is all but mandatory?

If none else, I may just go Nyamamo.

Tanking isn't that common of a strategy as far as I know. A dedicated team of tanks is just overall inefficient. You might want to raise a second tank besides Mashu, if only for skill variety, but there's no rush simply because of how good Mashu is at her job.

Euryale is the one with attract right? Hmm. Considering the round is mostly males, I guess there's great sense in that.

The free starter servant though... I guess I'll just go with Nyamamo then.

Thankfully,I still have 20Tickets and 100+ Quartz to get Majin Saber, I thought she was going to be Avenger.

I'm so hype for Ryota. I've been waiting for so long. Majin Saber's there, honestly less hype for her. Cool design though.

Back