• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Cosmology upgrade

Hi! I have some arguments to upgrade Nasuverse cosmology. I will start the topic with the throne of heroes. It is said that the throne of heroes is located in a place that transcends the boundaries of space and time. I will put the scan about this. Here it is ;

(Fate Requiem Volume 1 Part 1)
The throne of heroes is said to be independent of time and space. I will put the scran about this below. Here it is ;

Now I can move on to my arguments.

My first argument;
Dimensions are required to create space. Space cannot exist in a place where there is no dimension, and no matter what, unless said otherwise, there is space where there is dimension, and where there is space, there is also dimension. The throne of heroes fits this situation perfectly. The throne, which is independent of time and space, is also devoid of dimension.

My second argument ;
This argument of mine is generally about 0-dimensionality. The status of the throne of heroes should not be confused with 0-dimensionality. The throne transcends the boundaries of space and time. It is independent of time and place. A throne that transcends space and time cannot be 0-dimensional. This situation is not suitable for 0-dimensionality because it has an expression of transcendence. In this case, the throne of heroes existed above the dimensions. Because there is no other option left.

My conclusion;

Throne of Heroes Low 1-A. The real heroic souls Low 1-A because because existentially they find it there . Therefore a new key must be opened to the servants of fate.

Agree:

Disagree:

Not that I disagree, but "transcending space-time/dimensions" is rated as Low 1-A if it covers higher dimensions. Though, I have no idea if that's the case for Throne of Heroes.

As a general rule-of-thumb, statements of being "above dimensions" and the like, whenever validly indicating a superiority over higher dimensions, fall under this tier without further context. See here for more information.

So, ig I'll stay neutral for now.

Not that I disagree, but "transcending space-time/dimensions" is rated as Low 1-A if it covers higher dimensions. Though, I have no idea if that's the case for Throne of Heroes.
Not necessarily. It just has to refer to being beyond space and time in a general sense and a valid transcendence statement instead of a vague transcend/beyond.

I mean, isn't the transcendence here just being outside the regular time axis? The Throne is not fixed in time or space, hence why it covers the whole cosmology alongside the past and the future, sure, but I don't see how that would prove low 1-A personally.

Last edited:
I mean, isn't the transcendence here just being outside the regular time axis? The Throne is not fixed in time or space, hence why it covers the whole cosmology alongside the past and the future, sure, but I don't see how that would prove low 1-A personally.
If it covers the entire cosmology, it means it also covers higher dimensions. So this is suitable for Low 1-A

If it covers the entire cosmology, it means it also covers higher dimensions. So this is suitable for Low 1-A
I mean, it's outside of space and time, but not "above" space and time. There is some sense of time (and space) within the Throne, just not the same as the universe.

I mean, it's outside of space and time, but not "above" space and time. There is some sense of time (and space) within the Throne, just not the same as the universe.
The throne of heroes is said to exist in a place that transcends space and time.

The throne of heroes is said to exist in a place that transcends space and time.

"Transcended the bounds of space and time" because it covers the whole cosmology (hence it's not stuck within a singular place) and also because it isn't following the universe of awareness time axis. It can summon servant from the future and the past, despite the past already being finished and the future yet to arrive.

"Transcended the bounds of space and time" because it covers the whole cosmology (hence it's not stuck within a singular place) and also because it isn't following the universe of awareness time axis. It can summon servant from the future and the past, despite the past already being finished and the future yet to arri
But it is still said that there is transcendent

But it is still said that there is transcendent
Yeah, because it is, but not in the way you think.

Is it limited to a singular space? No, therefore, it transcends the limitation of space.
Is it limited to a singular timeline? No, therefore, it transcends the limitation of time.

It isn't literally "above time and space" since, again, space and time still somewhat exist within it.

Yeah, because it is, but not in the way you think.

Is it limited to a singular space? No, therefore, it transcends the limitation of space.
Is it limited to a singular timeline? No, therefore, it transcends the limitation of time.

It isn't literally "above time and space" since, again, space and time still somewhat exist within it.
It says in a separate place that it is transcendent of space and time and "independent of time and space". In the link I will leave below, it says that it is independent of time and space, so this cause-effect argument is not valid.

Beni-Enma regularly go to the Throne of Heroes to make cooking class for other Heroic Spirits. We even got some flashback of a scene regarding Beni-Enma showing how to cook to Tamamo and other characters, with the background being a traditional Japanese room.

It means the Throne do have time and space element.
What? I can say that these are not a spatial concept or concepts, but objects connected to space can only cause a problem in this situation. Can you tell me that these are spatial concepts?

What? I can say that these are not a spatial concept or concepts, but objects connected to space can only cause a problem in this situation. Can you tell me that these are spatial concepts?
What? I don't understand anything you're saying.

She came and visited the Throne of Heroes, how would she be able to "visit" something and "make cooking classes" in the Throne if it was just a aspatial/atemporal realm?

Back