• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto

Sus

Is there any valid highballed tier 4 scale for Naruto verse? Is it canon? Is it combat applicable?

If there is please post scans

Sure.

maxresdefault.jpg

As clearly shown in this canon scan Base Naruto beats Base Super Goku who's at least above Cell who was going to destroy the entire Solar System.

As such Base Naruto should be at least 4-B given that feat, higher with multipliers.

Have Fun

I'm speechless

I meant like the novels and such
I have no ******* idea, i haven't read Naruto nor any of the Novels so i can't really help you there.

But i do remember their being a translation that Momoshiki caused a star to go into Supernova which would be a Tier 4 feat but i believe that was later revealed to be a mistranslated or something.

Okay I'll wait for other people, since most people say Naruto is tier 4 if not higher and most scales I've seen are either bullshit, not canon or inapplicable in combat

There is no "valid" way to get Naruto to tier 4 unless you believe Kaguya physically scales to her ETSB, and then have other characters scaling above her.
I don't agree with that scaling at all, but I know a sizeable portion of the fandom does.

There is no "valid" way to get Naruto to tier 4 unless you believe Kaguya physically scales to her ETSB, and then have other characters scaling above her.
I don't agree with that scaling at all, but I know a sizeable portion of the fandom does.
are those momoshiki novels even canon?
like at all.

Of course there is. ETSB = Chakra of all shinobi in the shinobi alliance. BM Naruto = 3x Shinobi Alliance. Here you go, 3x High 4-C Naruto.

Does the non canon novels have tier 4 feats in them?

What is the highest tier you would scale Naruto characters to?

well theres no feat except kaguya etsb but in war arc she doesnt have all her power/chakra. in novel momo cant created supernova. but that supernova debate existed bcuz mistranslation (context mean planet but translated star).

Back