• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I apologize if this is a Stomp

Speed is Equal

Both have prior knowledge of each other's abilities and both are bloodlusted

Win via death or Incap

Rest are SBA

Base naruto and Demon slayer mark tanjiro is being used

Gamabunta is restricted

Naruto: 1 (NomsNoms)

Tanjiro: 1 (NaitoDesu)

Incon:

Last edited:
Yeah, Naruto made the rasenshuriken, minato made the rasengan, Were kinda derailing, Lets get back to the fight

Anyways I'll change my vote to Naruto, since it's bloodlusted. Most of my argument was Naruto not utilizing his abilities to the best of his capabilities, and Tanjiro exploiting that, but since it's bloodlusted, coupled with Tanjiro's deteriorating stamina, I'll give it to Naruto low diff.

The vote count is now 1 - 0. Some people voted earlier but they either didn't gave enough reasons or their reasons got debunked

At least Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reactions (Can keep up with Hantengu’s emotion clones), higher with Demon Slayer Mark (Blitzed Hantengu’s emotion clones)

How fast is higher

At least Hypersonic+ combat speed with High Hypersonic reactions (Can keep up with Hantengu’s emotion clones), higher with Demon Slayer Mark (Blitzed Hantengu’s emotion clones)

How fast is higher
I don't know exactly, Idk if it said anything about that, Plus tanjiro starts with the demon slayer mark on so the speed of DSM will be equalized with naruto's speed

Razor when people vote you can just say no it's not counted because you think it's not valid.... If another person says to the person that that vote is invalid because of ...... And the other guy/girl doesn't respond then you can remove the vote

Oh
Razor when people vote you can just say no it's not counted because you think it's not valid.... If another person says to the person that that vote is invalid because of ...... And the other guy/girl doesn't respond then you can remove the vote
Sorry, I'm fairly new to the wiki, I think I misinterpreted the vsbattles rules, I'll count it then

Also not to sound rude, But Naitodesu didn't really give any reasonings all he said is that he was leaning on tanjiro then voted, I don't think I can debunk that or say that is wrong cause there is nothing to debunk, and straight from the wiki's Versus Thread Rules "The winner will be determined by the side having better constructive arguments, rather than one word/one sentence votes, which will be disregarded." My bad if I'm sounding like I don't want tanjiro to have votes, I'm just really confused cause I am new

• However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.

• However, one word/one sentence votes agreeing with another member's reasoning will be accepted as valid votes.
Didn't the reasons above got debunked tho? Afterall the people who gave all the reasons above seems to switch sides now

Tanjiro still fought outnumbered against Hantengu and his clones. Also his clairvoyance/enhanced senses allowed him to see where Hantengu's real weakspot was so I don't think it's useless against the clones either if I remember the manga correctly. Also while it isn't a wincon, Tanjiro's Fear Aura should still come into play, based on the descriptions of Orochimaru vs Demon Slayer fear auras, Tanjiro's is potent enough to cause lacerations and bleeding.

Tanjiro's wincon is essentially a race against time to see if he can kill Naruto before the clones overwhelm him and imo he has the necessary skills to pull it off. Tanjiro's speed also increases over a fight, so he has a lot of survivability.

Tanjiro still fought outnumbered against Hantengu and his clones. Also his clairvoyance/enhanced senses allowed him to see where Hantengu's real weakspot was so I don't think it's useless against the clones either if I remember the manga correctly. Also while it isn't a wincon, Tanjiro's Fear Aura should still come into play, based on the descriptions of Orochimaru vs Demon Slayer fear auras, Tanjiro's is potent enough to cause lacerations and bleeding.

Tanjiro's wincon is essentially a race against time to see if he can kill Naruto before the clones overwhelm him and imo he has the necessary skills to pull it off. Tanjiro's speed also increases over a fight, so he has a lot of survivability.
Nah, Tanjiro wouldn't be able to kill naruto before the clones overwhelm him, Speed is equalized and tanjiro's AP is nowhere near enough to one shot or deal lethal damage to naruto in a few hits and naruto has attack he can blast himself too, Plus the clones would blitz tanjiro before tanjiro can blitz naruto due to the sheer size of their numbers, Hantengu had like what 4 or 3 clones, that is by no means comparable to naruto's over 1 thousand, also tanjiro had help from mitsuri in that fight iirc, even though it would still be true that hantengu is nowhere near a threat as naruto is, Also no, If you resist the fear aura you resist the effects of it, If naruto resists fear aura he'd resist the bleeding and other stuff, And even then, Orochimaru's fear aura is laughably more potent than tanjiro's, tanjiro's can cause bleeding whereas orochimaru's can damage the environment, You can check his profile. Saying tanjiro's fear aura is more potent than orochimaru is blatantly false

Back