• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I apologize if this is a Stomp

Speed is Equal

Both have prior knowledge of each other's abilities and both are bloodlusted

Win via death or Incap

Rest are SBA

Base naruto and Demon slayer mark tanjiro is being used

Gamabunta is restricted

Naruto: 1 (NomsNoms)

Tanjiro: 1 (NaitoDesu)

Incon:

Last edited:
Idk tbh, The reasoning for his City block level is that he sliced the real hantengu's head and there's no calc for Hantengu's neck durability, I apologize if there's some type of way to know the AP for a character I'm kinda new to the site

Idk tbh, The reasoning for his City block level is that he sliced the real hantengu's head and there's no calc for Hantengu's neck durability, I apologize if there's some type of way to know the AP for a character I'm kinda new to the site
Just checked and Tanjiro is 32 tons so he has a good AP advantage
However I don't see how he can handle 1,000+ clones all comparable to the real Naruto so I think Naruto takes this

Just checked and Tanjiro is 32 tons so he has a good AP advantage
However I don't see how he can handle 1,000+ clones all comparable to the real Naruto so I think Naruto takes this
Tanjiro has reactive power level and precognition through smell. it would surely be useful against a shadow clone spammer overtime on any occasion.

Will his reactive power level be able to keep up with naruto's thousands of clones and him being bloodlusted?

yes especially when he has precognition via scent.

this match is basically a discount store Sasaki Kojiro vs Poseidon tbh.
Idk, 1000 shadow clones which just as much strength as the original naruto might overwhelm tanjiro even with his precog, and the battle might not be long enough enough for reactive power level to matter that much

Idk, 1000 shadow clones which just as much strength as the original naruto might overwhelm tanjiro even with his precog, and the battle might not be long enough enough for reactive power level to matter that much
you do know tanjiro's precog and high intelligence stat will give naruto a run for his money right?

you do know tanjiro's precog and high intelligence stat will give naruto a run for his money right?
Yes, I am aware that the two will have an even fight, I just stated that since both are bloodlusted, it'll be a more fast paced fight than normal,
Tanjiro has the intelligence advantage, AP advantage, Naruto has a more versatile arsenal and he can barrage with other 1000 clones with just as much power as him, which would generate a big advantage, we're not talking 10 or 50 or 100 were talking 1000, Also in the event that tanjiro's sword breaks, Its pretty much wraps for him, Naruto also has a range advantage

Yes, I am aware that the two will have an even fight, I just stated that since both are bloodlusted, it'll be a more fast paced fight than normal,
Tanjiro has the intelligence advantage, AP advantage, Naruto has a more versatile arsenal and he can barrage with other 1000 clones with just as much power as him, which would generate a big advantage, we're not talking 10 or 50 or 100 were talking 1000, Also in the event that tanjiro's sword breaks, Its pretty much wraps for him, Naruto also has a range advantage
you expect tanjirou can't just slash all the clones in one fell swoop? Air Manipulation (Able to create whirlwind that drags and slices his opponent with Whirlpool, which is more powerful when performed underwater), Shockwave Generation (Breath Styles allows sword forms to strike from a longer distance using shockwaves),. he could do it multiple times and when he catches up with Naruto, Naruto is sure to be dead on top with tanjirou's multiple ways of amplifying his statistics.

you expect tanjirou can't just slash all the clones in one fell swoop? Air Manipulation (Able to create whirlwind that drags and slices his opponent with Whirlpool, which is more powerful when performed underwater), Shockwave Generation (Breath Styles allows sword forms to strike from a longer distance using shockwaves),. he could do it multiple times and when he catches up with Naruto, Naruto is sure to be dead on top with tanjirou's multiple ways of amplifying his statistics.
Doing that will create an opening for the real naruto and 1000?? If the thousands of clones are even a little split up then tanjiro would take out at max like a hundred of them not a thousand

Tanjiro's range is several meters with total concentration and breathe styles, 1000 naruto sized clones encompasses way more than several meters

main-qimg-115b3817b98670a73549c80a3bf34183

This is the range of Whirlpool BTW

main-qimg-115b3817b98670a73549c80a3bf34183

This is the range of Whirlpool BTW
Also take in mind that Whirlpool is stronger underwater and in the image above tanjiro did that underwater, The location of this fight is not underwater or anywhere near it

Soo this is a stomp? Should I ask a staff to close it then or should I wait for more demon slayer supporters to come in?
then can come in all they want, unless tanjiro has a way to deal with 10,000 naruto with comparable AP to the original, this is a stomp

Duplication (Can create solid "shadow clones" that are identical to him and can use his abilities as well as relay any information they gained back to the original upon being dispersed)
Shadow Clone Technique: Naruto creates tangible “shadow clones” that can fight and use his techniques, but disappear after one strong hit. Can create hundreds and possibly over 1000 at once.

It does not say its as strong as the original...

🤦‍♂️ why did I think this was yujiro hanma

Duplication (Can create solid "shadow clones" that are identical to him and can use his abilities as well as relay any information they gained back to the original upon being dispersed)
Shadow Clone Technique: Naruto creates tangible “shadow clones” that can fight and use his techniques, but disappear after one strong hit. Can create hundreds and possibly over 1000 at once.

That's what it says in the series iirc, And nothing in the wiki says that the clones aren't as strong as him they just didn't say it directly, Plus they don't even need to be exactly powerful, Having a thousand clones who are relative to him is already enough

clones have AP comparable to the original, make a CRT to debunk it, as they can hurt people comparable to Naruto

clones have AP comparable to the original, make a CRT to debunk it, as they can hurt people comparable to Naruto
The Shadow Clone Technique is a clone technique created by Tobirama Senju.[3]

Overview​

This jutsu allows the user to create one or more copies of themselves. The user's chakra is evenly divided between themselves and their clones: creating one clone will give it half the user's chakra, creating two clones will give each a third of the user's chakra, and so on. Depending on how much chakra the user has and how many clones they make, this rapid depletion of their reserves can be dangerous.

it's not comparable, infact the strength ratio is halved each time per clone.

edit: on top of that, tanjirou's stat amplification and reactive power level would render most of naruto's attacks less ineffective in harming him due to it unless he resorts to using a rasengan that requires charging time.

That's what it says in the series iirc, And nothing in the wiki says that the clones aren't as strong as him they just didn't say it directly, Plus they don't even need to be exactly powerful, Having a thousand clones who are relative to him is already enough
Well I was talking generally... They get one shotted..

Well I was talking generally... They get one shotted..
Tanjiro doesn't have nearly enough range to take out a good chunk of them once, If he tried to, He'd burn out a good amount of his stamina, His biggest ranged attack would prolly be whirlpool which at best can take out like 10 naruto clones cause of its range, And whirlpool takes time to complete since its a form he can't just spam it and it takes a lot of stamina

Tanjiro doesn't have nearly enough range to take out a good chunk of them once, If he tried to, He'd burn out a good amount of his stamina, His biggest ranged attack would prolly be whirlpool which at best can take out like 10 naruto clones cause of its range, And whirlpool takes time to complete since its a form he can't just spam it and it takes a lot of stamina
Ok... I never talked about tanjiro...
lollipop-ice-cream.gif

Last edited:
now that i took a closer look at Tanjirou's profile. it seems that in this situation his most effective option is to use tenth form constant flux instead. with it he'll just face all the clones head on in this state. if any of naruto's clones would like to stop him in this stat however would meet a swift painless demise by a rotational attack that will accumalate in power and velocity which would surely overtime cut down every single clone along with naruto. as tenth form constant flux is a continuous flow of attacks through rotational and angular momentum of the body. as for the stamina game both of them are pretty much equal in term of stamina until tanjirou uses the breath of the sun breathing technique which would increase his stamina much much higher than naruto's infact.

now that i took a closer look at Tanjirou's profile. it seems that in this situation his most effective option is to use tenth form constant flux instead. with it he'll just face all the clones head on in this state. if any of naruto's clones would like to stop him in this stat however would meet a swift painless demise by a rotational attack that will accumalate in power and velocity which would surely overtime cut down every single clone along with naruto. as tenth form constant flux is a continuous flow of attacks through rotational and angular momentum of the body. as for the stamina game both of them are pretty much equal in term of stamina until tanjirou uses the breath of the sun breathing technique which would increase his stamina much much higher than naruto's infact.
Constant flux drains his stamina like crazy, By the time he has taken out 300 he'd be panting, By the time he has taken out 500 he'd be like out of stamina, And that's assuming the clones are just standing there, When doing constant flux there's a lot of open spots that naruto can take advantage of, While he's using constant flux to eliminate naruto's thousands of clones he'd also be getting hit from multiple directions by multiple clones which would make him tire out quickly, I don't think there's a way tanjiro can possibly deal with that much clones, Also the 1000 clones thing is just at once, He can possible create more if he wants to, But in all honesty he probably doesn't need a thousand, Plus the more he uses the 10th form or any form really his stamina depletes and in turn makes his attacks weaker, Even if we say hypothetically tanjiro can, for some reason, Eliminate all 1 THOUSAND of naruto's clones and still be able to breathe, And naruto decides that he doesn't wanna make anymore clones, By that point tanjiro will be like at negative stamina, His vision will get blurry, He'd have trouble even breathing or carrying his sword, His arm would feel like they're about to fall off meanwhile naruto is just standing there, maybe a little tired out after creating the clones but in a way way way better state than tanjiro. Tanjiro simply lacks the stamina to deal with a thousand enemies at once

Constant flux drains his stamina like crazy, By the time he has taken out 300 he'd be panting, By the time he has taken out 500 he'd be like out of stamina, And that's assuming the clones are just standing there, When doing constant flux there's a lot of open spots that naruto can take advantage of, While he's using constant flux to eliminate naruto's thousands of clones he'd also be getting hit from multiple directions by multiple clones which would make him tire out quickly, I don't think there's a way tanjiro can possibly deal with that much clones, Also the 1000 clones thing is just at once, He can possible create more if he wants to, But in all honesty he probably doesn't need a thousand, Plus the more he uses the 10th form or any form really his stamina depletes and in turn makes his attacks weaker, Even if we say hypothetically tanjiro can, for some reason, Eliminate all 1 THOUSAND of naruto's clones and still be able to breathe, And naruto decides that he doesn't wanna make anymore clones, By that point tanjiro will be like at negative stamina, His vision will get blurry, He'd have trouble even breathing or carrying his sword, His arm would feel like they're about to fall off meanwhile naruto is just standing there, maybe a little tired out after creating the clones but in a way way way better state than tanjiro. Tanjiro simply lacks the stamina to deal with a thousand enemies at once
1.constant flux doesn't possess as much opening as a chidori would in every scenario.

2.constant flux is done with extremely high mobility boosted with each swing and rotation.

3.even if we say he has to slash one thousand clones one at a time in this state it probably would take him less than 5 minutes to do so, ignoring the fact he could take 5-30 clones per slash in this state.

4.when it comes to constant flux surrounding Tanjiro from all angles isn't the smartest decision, considering he could just do a horizontal or vertical rotational 360 degree slash at any angle in this state.

5.Naruto landing a few attacks on Tanjiro while he is using his breathing techniques would just render the attacks ineffective considering his breathing would amp him igh enough that he could take several punches and kunais or shurikens to his body without breaking a sweat.

6.breath of the sun would revitalize him when he is out of stamina anyways.

but anyway if naruto splits off his clones to thousands, as you said he would. His attacks would pretty much be be useless agaisnt tanjiro at that state due to the fact the technique splits off half the user's chakra per clone, rendering his attacks to be very ineffective.

1.constant flux doesn't possess as much opening as a chidori would in every scenario.

2.constant flux is done with extremely high mobility boosted with each swing and rotation.

3.even if we say he has to slash one thousand clones one at a time in this state it probably would take him less than 5 minutes to do so, ignoring the fact he could take 5-30 clones per slash in this state.

4.when it comes to constant flux surrounding Tanjiro from all angles isn't the smartest decision, considering he could just do a horizontal or vertical rotational 360 degree slash at any angle in this state.

5.Naruto landing a few attacks on Tanjiro while he is using his breathing techniques would just render the attacks ineffective considering his breathing would amp him igh enough that he could take several punches and kunais or shurikens to his body without breaking a sweat.

6.breath of the sun would revitalize him when he is out of stamina anyways.
1. Irrelevant, It still creates an opening for THOUSANDS of shadow clones to take advantage of

2. I am aware

3. Lmfao what, 30 clones per slash? 5 minutes? You're out of your mind, 5 minutes for thousands of clones, The 5 clones per slash is probably true actually

4. Doesn't matter as its the clones barraging them not the real naruto, 10 clones dying for 1 clone to take a hit is a good tradeoff considering there's a thousand of them, and one good hit can disrupt tanjiro's focus probably

5. Naruto will land a shit ton of attacks, What do you mean "a few", He has a ******* thousand clones

6. Let me quote his (Tanjiro's) weakness, " Cannot lie convincingly, and cannot use Fire God breath techniques more than a few times without exhausting himself and doing so after using Breath of Water techniques wrecks havoc on his body. Limit Break has a time limit, as he cannot keep that form up for long. | Demon Slayer Mark takes a toll on his stamina" What do you mean revitalize him?? It literally wrecks havoc on his body as stated on his weakness profile

but anyway if naruto splits off his clones to thousands, as you said he would. His attacks would pretty much be be useless agaisnt tanjiro at that state due to the fact the technique splits off half the user's chakra per clone, rendering his attacks to be very ineffective.
The clones are just as strong as the original user, One of naruto's main thing is his insane amount of chakra, Arguing that his attacks are ineffective because it splits his chakra is a very very moot point, He made a thousand clones at the 1st chapter of the manga, At the 1ST chapter

you should watch naruto again then, his Ap does not reduce this is a general naruto knowledge already, Naruto clones do not reduce his own ap and the clones are of comparable Ap to him

Back