• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto VS Momoshiki

As we are all aware, in the boruto manga/movie, before fighting Momoshiki, Naruto and Sasuke were both weakened, Sasuke by teleporting 8 people, Naruto because he had his chakra drained to an extent. Even with this handicap they absolutely destroyed Momoshiki after he absorbed kinshiki. So here is the fight I want to put up, Naruto at full power, with no chakra drained from him, against Momoshiki after absorbing Kinshiki. They start 50m apart

Naruto can use Asura Mode if worse comes to worse

Momoshiki can absorb attacks up to Planet lvl, however if they reach that level he cannot amplify them

Who do you guys think would win? I think Naruto would win just do to sheer physical strength, if Naruto uses taijustsu, like frog kata and stuff, Momoshiki is done for, Asura mode is bound to be stronger now since Naruto is stronger, and even without it, he is able to over power Moon+ attakcs, I'm going to go out on the limb and say that amount of force is around Small Planet level, without even using the asura mode.

@Omimi: I mean he didn't need asura mode, to absolutely stomp Momo in a weakened state, which backs up the fact that if he was at full power Momo could not stand a chance

You are assuming everything possible just to give Naruto the win,but the realty is he can't win on his own since even in 2v1 they were struggling and that fact of being a bit weaker means almost nothing since we still talk about 2v1 battle and adding asura mode is funny because he doesn't use it and there might be a good reason for that... And to make it even funnier you assume Naruto has small planet attacks when his profile clearly states moon+ like seriously it's easy to give a win to character if you are going to assume bunch of things that give him the win,but that doesn't change realty and that is Naruto is weaker and he can't win in his own even at full power which is not even comparable to him and Sasuke combined power even if they are not in perfect battle state...

WilliamShadow said:
You are assuming everything possible just to give Naruto the win,but the realty is he can't win on his own since even in 2v1 they were struggling and that fact of being a bit weaker means almost nothing since we still talk about 2v1 battle and adding asura mode is funny because he doesn't use it and there might be a good reason for that... And to make it even funnier you assume Naruto has small planet attacks when his profile clearly states moon+ like seriously it's easy to give a win to character if you are going to assume bunch of things that give him the win,but that doesn't change realty and that is Naruto is weaker and he can't win in his own even at full power which is not even comparable to him and Sasuke combined power even if they are not in perfect battle state...
First of all Naruto was having chakra sucked out of him for god knows how long and he was still able to go toe to toe with Momo, while weakened, when Sasuke helped, they stomped him. I am not making any assumptions, it was stated by sasuke that Naruto could over power a Moon+ attack which requires Small Planet force, and saying he can't use asura mode is like saying he can no longer make clones, or that he can no longer gather natural energy, which is illogical.

This is like opening Sasuke vs Two-Eyed Madara. He can't win alone and this was made clear in canon. His specialty is useless against Momoshiki. Gai would be better.

Burning Full Fingers said:
This is like opening Sasuke vs Two-Eyed Madara. He can't win alone and this was made clear in canon. His specialty is useless against Momoshiki. Gai would be better.
He could just stick to taijutsu, which he knows is effective, a full powered kurama, could beat a lava golem in a fight

ok, just to be clear he does not need asura mode or any external energy source to use Small Planet lvl attacks.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Those would be absorbed. That is, if you mean ninjutsu.
I mean that he does not need any external chakra/ additional natural energy, to perform Small Planet level attacks, If you look at my thread about Naruto's attack potency you will understand why.

Hmm didn't both sasuke and naruto had problems dealing with him ? how can naruto exactly beat on his own ? more chakra\ninjutsu mean nothing since he's ability is to absorb ninjutsu i would argue gay have better chance against him

btw what does asure mode refer to ? he's final fore he used against sasuke ?

Well you can't exactly tell how much they are weakened Naruto have + like everyone said what matter against this guy is your taijutsu "for the most part " i would argue Naruto would stomp him if he can use ninjutsu normaly but he can't

they really had troubles with him

If such feats were accepted databoo statements would also would be accepted which as we know is not the case

I'm honestly willing to go with Naruto. True, he and Sasuke were struggling with Momoshiki after he absorbed Kinshiki, but they were both incredibly weakened (not to mention Sasuke didn't even use his Rinnegan, another handicap). Moreover, Naruto didn't use anything other than his taijutsu and Chakra Mode; not even a Tailed Beast Ball, Rasengan, nothing. Yet, the two of them were fighting near evenly with Momoshiki.

Given how weak the two were, I think it's safe to say that either of the two could defeat Momoshiki alone (at full power) with mid-high difficulty. Especially if we use a composite version of Naruto, meaning he has TSB.

He doesn't need the TSB once he got rid of Momo's rinnegan he was able to defeat him in a weakened base form.

Back