• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto and sasuke should still take this. Naruto briefly matched fused momo with a drained base form. So fully refreshed with sage mode and sasuke to back him up? Yeah gg

however if they fuse like shadow said thennnn idk

Naruto and Sasuke Bully Momoshiki and Kinshiki until they fuse and then Fused Momo prob wins via his Golem
Naruto and sasuke should still take this. Naruto briefly matched fused momo with a drained base form. So fully refreshed with sage mode and sasuke to back him up? Yeah gg

however if they fuse like shadow said thennnn idk
Looks like Momo and Kinshiki’s win con would be their fused form. So I guess the winner would be decided based on if Naruto and Sasuke could incap them before they get the chance.

Let's assume that Momoshiki and Kishiki invaded after the Jigen arc, how would Konoha's heroes do?
Well, they'd lose to Jigen. Also, "UMMM, ACKSHUALLY, THERE IS NO WEAKENED SASUKE WITHOUT BORUSHIKI" -Nerd emoji irl
Standard Battle Assumptions

Battle takes place in Momoshiki's dimension.

Weakened Naruto and Sasuke are used, as well as Base Momoshiki.

Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki and Kinshiki

Same outcome or do the Otsutsuki win?
Wincons:

Kinshiki:
-Byakugan vision
-Endless amount of weapons
-Flight
-Cold resistance to block Sasuke's cold stuff
-Chakra sensing
-Space–Time Ninjutsu to isolate himself with his foe
-Resist Genjutsu, I think?

Momoshiki:
-Byakugan vision
-Can target Tenketsu
-Flight
-Absorbs Ninjutsu and redirects it at double power, or uses it to replenish himself
-Chakra SUCC out of the enemy
-Can go over to absorb Kinshiki if he's losing(Giving him the power to create very strong shockwaves, adding their stats together, allowing him to create endless amounts of weapons, Chakra Sensing)
-Black Recievers
-Caged Heat Arson Prison
-Can manipulate his hair
-Can create animals out of materials around him, including his Lava Golem
-Cold resistant to block Sasuke's cold stuff
-Resist Genjutsu on account of having multiple Rinnegan.

Sasuke:
-A few Shadow Clones
-Susano'o, to boost power and allow flight
-Can create objects
-Cosmic Awareness
-Anti-Byakugan smoke bombs
-Pain tolerance and stamina
-Substitution Jutsu
-Better stats than Kinshiki when using MS
-Very good perception with Sharingan
-Mimicry
-Analytical Prediction
-Body Flicker
-His Mangekyo Sharingans' straight Tomoe give him more fluid movements I think?

Naruto:
-Higher stats than both of the opponents when in Base form.
-Sage Mode boosts stats, enhances senses, gives duraneg with frog strike
-High-Low Regen with his Hashirama cells
-Stamina and Pain tolerance
-Body Flicker
-Substitution Jutsu
-LITERALLY LIKE A FEW THOUSAND SHADOW CLONES????
-Rasenshuriken would impale Kinshiki's cells or whatever
-Still has the Bijuu abilities(Magnet Release Rasengan seals things, Lava release Rasengan would burn even an Otsutsuki, that scaly Rasengan could blind people or whatever, one of them is made of acid, one of them has ink for more blinding)

Well, they'd lose to Jigen. Also, "UMMM, ACKSHUALLY, THERE IS NO WEAKENED SASUKE WITHOUT BORUSHIKI" -Nerd emoji irl

Wincons:

Kinshiki:
-Byakugan vision
-Endless amount of weapons
-Flight
-Cold resistance to block Sasuke's cold stuff
-Chakra sensing
-Resist Genjutsu, I think?

Momoshiki:
-Byakugan vision
-Can target Tenketsu
-Flight
-Absorbs Ninjutsu and redirects it at double power, or uses it to replenish himself
-Chakra SUCC out of the enemy
-Can go over to absorb Kinshiki if he's losing(Giving him the power to create very strong shockwaves, adding their stats together, allowing him to create endless amounts of weapons, Chakra Sensing)
-Black Recievers
-Caged Heat Arson Prison
-Can manipulate his hair
-Can create animals out of materials around him, including his Lava Golem
-Cold resistant to block Sasuke's cold stuff
-Resist Genjutsu on account of having multiple Rinnegan.

Sasuke:
-A few Shadow Clones
-Susano'o, to boost power and allow flight
-Can create objects
-Cosmic Awareness
-Anti-Byakugan smoke bombs
-Pain tolerance and stamina
-Substitution Jutsu
-Better stats than Kinshiki when using MS
-Very good perception with Sharingan
-Mimicry
-Analytical Prediction
-Body Flicker
-His Mangekyo Sharingans' straight Tomoe give him more fluid movements I think?

Naruto:
-Higher stats than both of the opponents when in Base form.
-Sage Mode boosts stats, enhances senses, gives duraneg with frog strike
-High-Low Regen with his Hashirama cells
-Stamina and Pain tolerance
-Body Flicker
-Substitution Jutsu
-LITERALLY LIKE A FEW THOUSAND SHADOW CLONES????
-Rasenshuriken would impale Kinshiki's cells or whatever
-Still has the Bijuu abilities(Magnet Release Rasengan seals things, Lava release Rasengan would burn even an Otsutsuki, that scaly Rasengan could blind people or whatever, one of them is made of acid, one of them has ink for more blinding)
So you’re voting Naruto and Sasuke?

The Five Kages managed to pressure Momo and Kin by themselves. Base Naruto is likely stronger than them. Base Naruto even managed to swap hands with Fused Momoshiki for a short while. SM Naruto is superior to that Naruto by an unknown degree.

Chojuro, Darui, Gaara, Kurotsuchi ~ Kinshiki ~ Momoshiki < Base Naruto < SM Naruto

Necroing this.

The "Base Naruto" that fought Fused Momoshiki originally had half his Chakra drained and he still kept up with him, he also scales to Kinshiki. Since Fused Momo is just Momo + Kin, a 2x increase. Applying that same 2x increase from having full chakra to Naruto would make Naruto equal to Fused Momoshiki. That's without even factoring in Sage Mode.

Kinshiki = Momoshiki = Five Kages (except Gaara's sand) < 50% Base Naruto < Fused Momo (2x Kinshiki) <= 100% Base Naruto < 100% SM Naruto.

Naruto by himself can solo until Fused Momo busts out that golem.

Sasuke can still help by a lot here since he still can use Susano'o. Madara used the ****** thing while BLIND. He might not be able to use the Perfect variant though.

Count me in for a vote on NaruSasu if I haven't already.

The "Base Naruto" that fought Fused Momoshiki originally had half his Chakra drained and he still kept up with him, he also scales above Kinshiki. Since Fused Momo is just Momo + Kin, a 2x increase. Applying that same 2x increase from having full chakra to Naruto would make Naruto equal to Fused Momoshiki. That's without even factoring in Sage Mode.

Kinshiki = Momoshiki = Five Kages (except Gaara's sand) = 3 Tomoe Sasuke < 50% Base Naruto < Fused Momo (2x Kinshiki) <= 100% Base Naruto <= MS Sasuke < 100% SM Naruto.

Naruto by himself can solo even if Fused Momo busts out that golem.

Sasuke can still help by a lot here even if he couldn't use Susano'o.
Adjusted to show my thoughts

Necroing this.

The "Base Naruto" that fought Fused Momoshiki originally had half his Chakra drained and he still kept up with him, he also scales to Kinshiki. Since Fused Momo is just Momo + Kin, a 2x increase. Applying that same 2x increase from having full chakra to Naruto would make Naruto equal to Fused Momoshiki. That's without even factoring in Sage Mode.

Kinshiki = Momoshiki = Five Kages (except Gaara's sand) < 50% Base Naruto < Fused Momo (2x Kinshiki) <= 100% Base Naruto < 100% SM Naruto.

Naruto by himself can solo until Fused Momo busts out that golem.

Sasuke can still help by a lot here since he still can use Susano'o. Madara used the ****** thing while BLIND. He might not be able to use the Perfect variant though.

Count me in for a vote on NaruSasu if I haven't already.
I already have your vote counted

Back