• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Naruto vs Magalla

Speed Equalised

Magalan is not yet in his Venom Demon mode, but he can use if there should be problems.

Naruto is Sage Mode/ if necessary Tailed Beast Transformation can used.

C3e01f966da3316dd2882f165838c09f
die agonizing, stupid boy!

Sage Mode Naruto w
I am naruto!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Magallan does like to describe his powers.

Still, Naruto is pretty damn high in 7-A+, and he starts with summoning and clones, so any of his summons are capable of whipping magallan's ass, as he was hurt to some extent by a low 7-B.

I mean, if hes too strong to hurt than naruto would absolutly feel that and the ma and pa would likely suggest to use the genjutsu

Dont we assume the other verse has the basical abilities of the one they are figting?

Hagoromo or not everyone has yin and yang in naruto

Yeah, but there was this thread where it was said that verse equalization shouldn't work with Haki.

I hadn't really gotten into One Piece at that time, so I didn't bother reading through it.

Im not saying haki should be equal to it, but wouldn't assuming that he has yin and yang be akin to us assuming that characters have metaphisical minds that aren't part of the brain to be mindhaxed, characters having life energy or characters having souls?

Yin and Yang are litiraly someone's inteligence and physical strenghts being made into energy after all

Eh, I'll assume he cannot.

He sees this weird man with this liquid serpent behind him, doesn't feel any chakar so decides to be cautious. Summons the frogs and they charge in while he likely sends a few clones so he can do what he did with pain if he runs out of sage mode.

The frogs attack, and posibly get oneshot and absolutly get poisoned. Naruto realizes this and decides to be more cautious and to use the long range attacks instead.

He uses rasenshuriken and likely hits due to its nature. I think it should damage due to its cellural effects, but if it doesn't than Naruto would almost certanly fall back on genjutsu due to not having much else to do. At that point he would just spam all of the clones he can as to allow the frigs to complete the genjutsu.

If he can feel his yin and yang he just does ^that

Magallan, while I don't remember him too well, doesn't tend to use many omnidirectional attacks and would likely be distracted long enough for genjutsu to get off.

Magallan does not play around long. If he realizes that his opponent is dangerous, he will finish it as fast as he can. as he did with the Blackbeard Pirates.

he probably avoids naruto's rasenshuriken with his venom road technique. naruto's clone spam he gets with a mixture of Hydra and poison gas. mind you, the longer the fight lasts the more poison gas it will release, which makes it harder and harder for naruto to dodge the hydra attacks

I am pretty sure that the frogs will not withstand the gas for long.

Tecnicaly, he either gets slapped down by naruto in one shot or naruto is completly uncapable of harming him through normal hit. So realizing that the enemy is dangerous isn't going to really happen, as he either wouldn't really see naruto as dangerous or he would be killed in one shot.

As for the gas, they could just, you know, go further back. They are in an open area, and the frogs can "oneshot" in less than a minute while backpedaling so that they don't die

Normal attacks will not work, that would be suicide for Naruto, and it is not uncommon for naruto to act impetuously. Magallan, he is the prison leader of a prison with the most dangerous criminal of the one piece world it is his job to be able to assess the situation correctly.

correct me if I'm wrong but are not the frogs shouldering most of their time on naruto's? if so, he just has to make the mistake of getting too close to magallan and they are already trapped in a cloud of gas because magallan can simply blow out a huge charge and if they dodge they either hunt a hydra or fly it just a few Chloro Ball's afterwards.

No, it's not really what he does, especialy in this form. Plus, you know, he first attacks with summons and clones.

Why would naruto get close? If he saw that he's frogs and clones aren't capable of damaging magellan properly he wouldn't charge head in. He is extremly tactical with stuff like this. And no, the frogs were only on jiraiya's shoulder, they can jump aroound without Naruto.

And how would he know who to hit? Naruto can dish out 2000 clones, aoe is a thing, but its not that good

What do the clones bring him? he still can not get past Magallan's hydra, and his 2000 clones are unable to use all the Rasenshuriken. How many Rasenshuriken could he use before he ran out of energy, 4? and Rasegan is a melee attack, which is suicide, and his frogs must be careful not to be gassed or surprised by the hydra.

how does the genjutsu of the frogs work, is it instantaneous or does it take time?

And Naruto's Tactical Thinking is not as good as you think, I mean, I watched the series until the war, but he never really noticed that he was a tactical fighter, basically it was always the same.

You know, asking stuff that I already explained s kinda annoying. Clones are made to distract.

Genjutsu takes a mintute top, I.E. colne distraction.

The frogs never go close range, and their sensing would allow them to know to stay away.

Look at the zabuza fight afain then, or how he transformed clones into rocks against paint.

Or how he had a tactic tought out so that he could recharge his energy right away with clone sheningans so the 5 shuriken problem doesn't happen

I apologize for that, that can actually happen to me. However, I still do not know how the clones should help against his hydra, the thing can act on its own, he himself does not have to focus on it.

BlackPAIN99 said:
I apologize for that, that can actually happen to me. However, I still do not know how the clones should help against his hydra, the thing can act on its own, he himself does not have to focus on it.
That is anime only. It was not said in the manga, and even the anime only mentioned the red stuff being somewhat sentient.

And they help because they can dodge and distract Magallan long enough, becuase 2000 clones wiith speed amp tend to be hard to get.

Magellan was on the ground from one G2 attack, I don't see how he lasts against sage mode rasengans, tailed beast transformation seals the deal. The reason Magellan was deadly was because of the closed area Luffy fought him in but that wouldn't be too much of a problem because

1-Naruto's shadow clones can preform kamikaze attacks without risking poisoning

2-The toades have massive weapon and can provide Naruto with the necessary mobility to survive.

Both of these factors set enough time for him to start the frog song.

Wouldn't callit PiS tbh, G2 pre skip luffy also put BB on the floor. The same BB who a bit later was survived an attack from a bloodlusted Whitebeard. At the very least, the rasengan variations should open about as much opening as Bazooka did

Yes that's a vote

BB's logia prevents him from having intantgibility but the thing is his physical durability and endurance should have still allowed him to deal with that relatively easy based on his Marineford confrontation with two top tiers (Whitebeard and Sengoku).

Magellan probably has a higher durability but the opening is really what matters.

Back