• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs JJK - Sasuke vs Toji

VS

SBA
Equal Speed
Chūnin Exams Finals Sasuke
Sasuke: > 223.98T
Toji: > 260.58T

Suske: Arkenis, SuperStar, Uzukeas, PrinceofPein
Toegee: Nierre, Cisco, LordGinSama, That_moron2, Arnold
Incon: Gianny, Tony_di_bugalu (lean to sasuke), TauanVictor

Last edited:
Going with Toji. Sasuke started the Garaa fight with basic Taijutsu and CQC, which puts him in danger of getting one-shot by soul liberation blade. His only way to deal lethal damage to Toji is with Chidori, but the ladder could easily dodge it with his analytical prediction since it's just moving in a straight line

Edit: Nvm you said no soul katana. I'm still going with Toji due to versatility with his other weapons, which would give him an advantage in CQC, as well as being able to deal with Sasuke's ninjutsu (He was able to dodge Blue so he should be able to do the same with Katon, or at the very least nullify it with ISOH)

Last edited:
Sasuke is not getting hit by Toji given Sharingan precog. Sasuke can also enhance his speed to become faster than Toji. Chidori and CS1 will finish Toji in the end.

He also has knowledge about the location, so this is a plus.

Yeah I see what you mean here but given Toji's senses I don't think the knowledge will be all that good, Sasuke's movements will simply be picked up and Sasuke will struggle landing something like Chidori as Gianny said above.

Sasuke is not getting hit by Toji given Sharingan precog.
Toji has anlytical prediction so they neither of them would really be getting hit
Sasuke can also enhance his speed to become faster than Toji.
Ask Naoya how well that worked against Maki
Honestly more of an advantage for Toji since he'd be doing acrobatics across the trees

Honestly more of an advantage for Toji since he'd be doing acrobatics across the trees
Sasuke's a ninja lmao, Toji isn't much in the acrobats department like ninjas are. Also sharingan can allow him to copy people like Lee

Sasuke's a ninja lmao, Toji isn't much in the acrobats department like ninjas are. Also sharingan can allow him to copy people like Lee
Toji_Fushiguro_%28Jujutsu_Kaisen%29_-_Enhanced_Speed.gif

Been a minute since i read Naruto but doesn't Chidori force you to move in a straight line?
Yes it does. But I ain't really only saying chidori here, Sasuke has other weapons to use you know? He can pull out blades or kunai and get in close to stab Toji instead.

Yeah I see what you mean here but given Toji's senses I don't think the knowledge will be all that good, Sasuke's movements will simply be picked up and Sasuke will struggle landing something like Chidori as Gianny said above.
The same goes for Toji though.
Toji has anlytical prediction so they neither of them would really be getting hit
Well, not really, Sasuke is a much better fighter than Toji and his precog is able to predict fighters of his caliber too.
Ask Naoya how well that worked against Maki
Sasuke is not only way smarter than both Naoya and Maki, he's also getting way faster than Naoya was against Maki.
Absolutely not. Sasuke is a ninja.

Yes it does. But I ain't really only saying chidori here, Sasuke has other weapons to use you know? He can pull out blades or kunai and get in close to stab Toji instead.
So does Toji, if anything Toji has a far better variety of weapons
Well, not really, Sasuke is a much better fighter than Toji
Can you give me some skill feats for Sasuke, again it's been a bit since i read Naruto
and his precog is able to predict fighters of his caliber too.
And Toji's AP is able to predict fighters far faster than him
Sasuke is not only way smarter than both Naoya and Maki, he's also getting way faster than Naoya was against Maki.
When was chidori shown to be that big of a speed increase? Cause Naoya was reaction blitzing Maki, but then couldn't land a hit on her after she got he enhnced senses
Anime only
It's canon in my heart

Can you give me some skill feats for Sasuke, again it's been a bit since i read Naruto
He copied Lee's style, which is years and years of hard working in a few weeks (the training he had with Kakashi). Lee's style is based on being agile and hitting the target with super speed. Sasuke is also able to effortlessly dominate two high grades ninjas the moment they stood a foot outside Kohona. In terms of fighting, he's always been better than Naruto and can dominate him even with clones to help.
And Toji's AP is able to predict fighters far faster than him
AP? I think you meant precog right? I know that his precog can do it, it's just that the difference in speed between Sasuke with speed amp by shunshin or CS1 will be much grater than Mach 3 and Maki.
When was chidori shown to be that big of a speed increase? Cause Naoya was reaction blitzing Maki, but then couldn't land a hit on her after she got he enhnced senses
When Sasuke first used it against Gaara. Chidori is noted to grant a huge boost in speed when used.
It's canon in my heart
Also canon in my heart:
b8d320591581c33f10d34c2375c8557f.gif

He copied Lee's style, which is years and years of hard working in a few weeks (the training he had with Kakashi). Lee's style is based on being agile and hitting the target with super speed. Sasuke is also able to effortlessly dominate two high grades ninjas the moment they stood a foot outside Kohona. In terms of fighting, he's always been better than Naruto and can dominate him even with clones to help.
Maki was also able to defeat an entire clan of elite sorcerers before even reaching Toji's level, so aside from the copying stuff (which is just a byprodut of the Sharingan rather than pure skill), they are prett comparable skill wise
AP? I think you meant precog right?
Ap as in analytical prediction
I know that his precog can do it, it's just that the difference in speed between Sasuke with speed amp by shunshin or CS1 will be much grater than Mach 3 and Maki.

When Sasuke first used it against Gaara. Chidori is noted to grant a huge boost in speed when used.
Speed is equalized so idk why you are bringing up the mach 3 stuff. In terms of pure speed boost nothing mentioned in the Gaara fight puts Chidori at reaction blitz levels above Sasuke's normal speed, like Naoya was to Maki
Also canon in my heart:
b8d320591581c33f10d34c2375c8557f.gif
Peak animation ngl

Maki was also able to defeat an entire clan of elite sorcerers before even reaching Toji's level, so aside from the copying stuff (which is just a byprodut of the Sharingan rather than pure skill), they are prett comparable skill wise
He can just copy Toji's movements if you think Toji's a better fighter you know.

Yeah but she was already much stronger than them. She was speedblitzing them and one shotting, not a lot of skill in there. Lee's skills is part of his skills now lol, it isn't just a byproduct of Sharingan, Sasuke had to master his techniques. They're for sure not comparable skill wise.
Speed is equalized so idk why you are bringing up the mach 3 stuff.
Maki can react and predict an opponent faster than her, a Mach 3 character. Sasuke with amped speed will be faster than Naoya at that point. The difference in speed between Sasuke amping his speed to speedblitzing characters equal to him is higher than the difference between Naoya and Maki.
In terms of pure speed boost nothing mentioned in the Gaara fight puts Chidori at reaction blitz levels above Sasuke's normal speed
There's Chidori, Shunshin and CS1. I also didn't say he was gonna blitz with Chidori, just that Chidori is a hitkill.

Yeah but she was already much stronger than them. She was speedblitzing them and one shotting, not a lot of skill in there.
Same with Sasuke beating up random ninjas and Naruto's clones
Lee's skills is part of his skills now lol, it isn't just a byproduct of Sharingan
I meant that sasuke copying Lee's techniques was a byproduct of the Sharingan rather than pure skill
Maki can react and predict an opponent faster than her, a Mach 3 character. Sasuke with amped speed will be faster than Naoya at that point. The difference in speed between Sasuke amping his speed to speedblitzing characters equal to him is higher than the difference between Naoya and Maki.

There's Chidori, Shunshin and CS1. I also didn't say he was gonna blitz with Chidori, just that Chidori is a hitkill.
Iirc he hasn't used Shunshin and Chidori at the same time, they are separte techniques. With that in mind you haven't proven the speed increase from Chidori is greater than the difference betwen Maki and Naoya (i keep bringing this up cause it shows the sheer speed difference that Toji's senses can cover)

Same with Sasuke beating up random ninjas and Naruto's clones
But... Sasuke wasn't stronger than them? lol.
I meant that sasuke copying Lee's techniques was a byproduct of the Sharingan rather than pure skill
I mean yeah, but does it have to do with the fight anyway?
Iirc he hasn't used Shunshin and Chidori at the same time, they are separte techniques.
Brother I never said that. You're fighting an invisible enemy now.
With that in mind you haven't proven the speed increase from Chidori is greater than the difference betwen Maki and Naoya
I don't need to, because I never said he'd be using Chidori to blitz, just to finish.

But... Sasuke wasn't stronger than them? lol.
He is stronger than Naruto in early part 1, and that's on top of shadow clones having 0 durability. I think i confused the other ninja you were talking about
I mean yeah, but does it have to do with the fight anyway?
Idk felt like arguing a bit
Brother I never said that. You're fighting an invisible enemy now.

I don't need to, because I never said he'd be using Chidori to blitz, just to finish.
Ok can you explain what your arguament for Sasuke blitzing Toji is cause i think something's been lost here

He is stronger than Naruto in early part 1
The key used here is mid Part 1, not early. And there is no scaling of Sasuke being > Naruto. They are at most relative during Chunnin Exams.
and that's on top of shadow clones having 0 durability
Yeah, but the point is outskilling them clones.
I think i confused the other ninja you were talking about
Here and here.
Ok can you explain what your arguament for Sasuke blitzing Toji is cause i think something's been lost here
No blitz argument, I just said Sasuke will be faster with speed amp, and Toji's precog won't be able to help, because the speed difference will be higher than what his precog can track.

The key used here is mid Part 1, not early. And there is no scaling of Sasuke being > Naruto. They are at most relative during Chunnin Exams.

Yeah, but the point is outskilling them clones.
Early Sasuke is stated contantly to be stronger than early Naruto, he then trains with Kaksahi for the exams and gets even stronger
No blitz argument, I just said Sasuke will be faster with speed amp, and Toji's precog won't be able to help, because the speed difference will be higher than what his precog can track.
Which means he'd have to be fast enough to blitz Toji or even beyond that. Since Naoya was blitzing Maki yet couldn't land a hit on her after she got the enhanced senses
Chapter 10 anyway
Checked the chapter and it's not that impessive. He throws a shuriken to stun them a bit, kicks them once then gets saved by Kakashi

Sasuke is not getting hit by Toji given Sharingan precog. Sasuke can also enhance his speed to become faster than Toji. Chidori and CS1 will finish Toji in the end.

Sharingan pre-cog is not really comparable to Toji's. Sharingan pre-cog is reliant on visual indicators which just pre-trace trajectories for movements. This also is heavily mitigated by being outsped/outpowered (not saying that's the case here just that it's an inherent weakness to shari-precog).That's well below being locked into the environment and receiving information for several dozens to hundreds of meters away from several sense modalities and is much more resistant to speed gaps.

Sharingan pre-cog is not really comparable to Toji's. Sharingan pre-cog is reliant on visual indicators which just pre-trace trajectories for movements. This also is heavily mitigated by being outsped/outpowered (not saying that's the case here just that it's an inherent weakness to shari-precog).That's well below being locked into the environment and receiving information for several dozens to hundreds of meters away from several sense modalities and is much more resistant to speed gaps.
The speed stuff doesn't matter it's been equalized, and also Sasuke's far faster if we're gonna talk about speed here, his sharingan keeps up with hhs, not mach 3 like Maki's. Also the range won't matter here either, Sasuke always tries closing in on people during pt1, or at the least isn't fighting from hundreds of meters away.

The speed stuff doesn't matter it's been equalized, and also Sasuke's far faster if we're gonna talk about speed here,
You missed the point of my post as I explicitly mentioned Toji being faster wasn't necessarily the case. I was comparing how both forms of sensing dealt with speed gaps shown in their own verse.
his sharingan keeps up with hhs, not mach 3 like Maki's.
This has no bearing on the speed gap I am discussing.
Also the range won't matter here either, Sasuke always tries closing in on people during pt1, or at the least isn't fighting from hundreds of meters away.
Once again, this is completely irrelevant to my post. I'm talking about the quality of each shown in their respective verses, not cross scaling quantities between them.

I was gonna write a whole thing for why Toji would win. But then I deleted it and was gonna write a whole thing on why Sasuke would win. But now I'm not all that sure anymore. So I'll vote Incon, I think the fight could go either way.

No way y'all are saying that a 12 year old has better combat skill than the best hand-to-hand fighter of his time.

Back