• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto VS Ichigo Reaction Thread (DEATH BATTLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well not really, its not clear.. thats why in most cases ,we look at the anime as it gives us a better understanding of how the scene plays out. such as timeframe ect

Shadowbokunohero said:
even if we got it to be accepted, there's a calc that puts it at relativistic instead of Lightspeed

I came across that calc, and I think it's petty. Granted the distance between the beam and Naruto was mere inches before he evaded it, Naruto should be able to evade any Light speed attacks as far as it doesn't extend over the intermediate space between the beam and Naruto. To put it simple, Naruto should be able evade any Light speed attacks several meters before it gets to him.

So Ichigo is stronger than Naruto now eh... Shit. Narutos gonna have to grow some Truth-Seeking Balls to get out of this one.

BTW, do we even know what's happeneing with the revisions?

They made a difference between travel speed and combat speed this time around? Odd, I've always find it strange how Death Battle flip flops between their own criteria in their matches. I mean, in many fights such as Goku vs Superman or 18 vs C. Marvel they used travel speed to say how fast the character is in combat. Other times they use things like experience or technique to decide the winner, but others the gloss it over. Or scaling in itself which they seem to use almost randomly.

Js250476 said:
I'm pretty sure Kaguya is only Planet level with the Truth seeking ball so there not wrong there
ETSB = unknown cuz we dont know how big her dimention

It's an interesting subject when we compare a character (Naruto) whos final form we know the limits of, to a character (Ichigo) whos final form we don't know the limits of. Needless to say a 5B Ichigo would be nice.

Naruto is much more versatile so I can still see a 5B Ichigo having a difficult time and possibly losing to a sealing technique.

I would like to see the blog for the Planet level calc, if someone can find it.

Side Note: I vaguely remember that Samus had a victory over the entire HST on OBD. Even with the 5-B upgrades, She still wins in her Varia Suit given the 10,000,000c speed and many other hax abilities, but not sure if speed equalization also changes that.

Dante vs Bayo had amazing animation, but the outcome is so weak. Anyway, Deathstroke vs Deadpool and Pokemon vs Digimon were my favorites.

What do you mean, guys? There is no reason for Light Fang not to have light speed:

- He was said to have, without apparent contradictions.

- He seems to behave like a real laser, not making curves, moving always straight.

- It is composed of Senjutsu, an apparently natural energy in Naruto.

To assume that this technique is not a real laser because it is part of the Storm Release (even if it is declared to have Senjutsu), it is the same as saying that Kirin is not a real lightning because it is part of the Lightning Release.

And about those fake statements ... Stop it, please! VsB loves to use this, but even I've discussed it once here. This has already been shown, the quote from Temari and Susano'o blow up the universe, is clearly an erroneous translation, since the Kanji used for this word can also mean several things, one is Nature, which goes much further in the context (for both), so much that in some translations, they translated like Nature.

I do not say anything about Naruto having an up based on the feat of Light Fang (because, it is a great Argument of Silence, if you do not use the anime to explain it), but I find it much more impressive Naruto to move from Large Island to Moon+ after achieving 50% of Hagoromo's power, than they pass from MHS, to at least Relativistic because of this same transformation.

The very fact that they can so easily accept Naruto and Ichigo as FTL when Buu and Goku BARELY makes FTL with their full power speaks volumes of how idiotic their research actually is.

@Aizenishere

I recall the Rasenshuriken creating microscopic blades upon detonation, damaging the opponent on a cellular level (And possibly microscopic level).

Yea see that's what I recall aswell, but apparently that was removed from his powers and abilities. I tihnk some other things were removed as well but I can't be sure it sure looks... smaller o_O

The battle was entertaining, but that's it. It was sloppy imo. Ichigo confuses Naruto for a hollow then uses Mugetsu after losing his most powerful form. He loses his powers due to Mugets (an attack that he shouldn't have anymore) as it's reasonable to believe Mugetsu only took all of his powers because Ichigo never gained an Asuchi at this point and didn't fully understand his soul.

Yeah. Naruto kills an unarmed teenager whos true bankai's we don't even known the limit of. As a true fan of Bleach I think the direction for this fight really sucked. They don't really care about anime so they screwed this attack up for me personally.

He confsued him for a hollow for 2 seconds. Then he realized Naruto can't see him so that point there was no reason to fight.. Ichigo initiated the fight and Naruto was on the run. Instead of "Oh shit he ain't no hollow better dipset" He says something like "He can't see me? Good." poor writing 1/100

tbf if we put Naruto against Ichigo (assuming this Ichigo is 5-B) and assume what thos nut crackers did and it was just another power multiplier. With probably another boss lazzor. in Speed Equal I still see it as a somewhat even match assuming Narutos sealing and Rasenshuriken work on Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back