• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto vs Ichibei

(Adult-6-B) Naruto invades the Royal Palace where (6-B) Ichibei confronts him alone. Naruto decides he can take Ichibei in his base form to make it fair, and will not use any transformation that would increase his power. That includes Kurama's Chakra. Naruto took his prototype arm with him.

Ichibei should be able to comfortably deal with Base Naruto since the speed and AP difference isn't at all far apart and Ichibei has hax that Naruto just can't deal with in base.

Ichibe wins. Even if Naruto tries to trick Ichibe with his clones to make it more difficult to hit him with the ink, Ichibei can use Bakudo 62 to make a hundred rods rain down on the clones to clear his path. He can also use Senri Tsutensho help clear out those clones also.

Since Ichibe has a speed advantage it will make it easier for Ichibe to catch him and cut his name in half or do something worse.

^I dont think that going to work,i am pretty sure that Yhwach tried to absord Ichibei's ability but it didnt work and he simply took that back

Ryop said:
^I dont think that going to work,i am pretty sure that Yhwach tried to absord Ichibei's ability but it didnt work and he simply took that back
According to the profile on Ichibei his attack can be absorbed but it cannot be used against him. Well that's what the profile says anyway.

Its not really going to change my opinion on Ichibei winning though.

Yhwach try to absorb his power but it didnt work becuse that power not belong to him so Ichibei take that back

to be more specific,Naruto can absorb Ichibei's ink or whatever,but becuse that not his own power Ichibei can just Immediately bring that back out of his mechanical hand and splash this on Naruto's body,so basically this hand is useless

Everyone ignoring the part where the arm nullifies the attack after absorbing it. It disappears.

The arm not nullify attacks it just absord this,just like Momoshiki,it "nullify" becuse this absord the attack

Any evidence of the attack been inside the mechanic arm? Does it have infinite space inside because it absorb a rasengan and entire corpse of water the size of a small room. It obviously nullifies the attack.

Naruto via has general better experience

But in all seriousness, Ichibe should able to take this via Ichimonji's ability.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/5/56/Untitleds.png/revision/latest?cb=20170914164114'][IMG alt="Untitleds said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/5/56/Untitleds.png/revision/latest?cb=20170914164114[/IMG][/URL]
Ryop"]
The arm not nullify attacks it just absord this,just like Momoshiki,it "nullify" becuse this absord the attack

Back