• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5357054-goku
Our Grand Saiyan Son Goku-ku

Six Paths Beast
Who wins? Prime Naruto vs Sayain Saga Speed Equalized Round 1: Low 5-B only, no hax for Naruto. Goku does not get Solar Flare or Kaioken. Round 2: Naruto is allowed hax. Goku is allowed the kaioken and Solar Flare

There are two or three threads that are similar to this one running around. Also, Solar Flare won't be a problem for Naruto since he can sense Goku and he has negative emotions sensing. In fact, doesn't Fuu's Scale Powder work like Solar Flare? I don't think that worked on Naruto.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Goku wins due to being Goku(ignore this Line if you don't like stupid jokes)

I'm Going with Goku in both rounds since he's incredibly powerful and he was able to survive attacks from Oozaru Vegeta, who was at least Ginyu level
Maybe around 2 but they have equal power in round 1

Aldahshan93161 said:
I don't know about round 1 but in round 2 goku wins he has a power advantage and can blind naruto before he usees his hax
Doesn't matter if naruto is blind he's a sensory type he fought limbo clones that he couldn't see even with his eyes open

Back