• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ashnard's profile is currently undergoing some fixes, nothing major regarding this fight excep maybe the breath attack, I guess.

You can look here

Ashnard (or anyone in FE) doesnt attack the body and soul with their common strikes, it just means that they can hit souls.

• tink*
"That is not the extent of your might, beast tribe warrior! I will not allow you to die while the great power within you still slumbers. Release your rage! Release your hate! Show me the fury you keep inside!"

• tink tink tink tink*
Ashnard tanks everything Naruto has via Invulnerability from a High 6-A and proceeds to smack Naruto with Gurgurant

Ashnard: 1

Naruto: 0

Just remember: Rajaion is not protected and for some reason Ashnard is not wearing a helmet lol

Voting Ashnard. Naruto's damage is gonna be bunk without a blessed weapon, and he can reduce stats.

AstralKing7 said:
not gonna lie i was thinking this was a missmatch earlier cause naruto has no where of hurting him at all
If Im honest, I tend to ignore the invulnerability thing since Ashnard can be hurt by 7-Cs (aka royal laguz).

The way I interpret it is:

Weaker than Ashnard = no damage

Equal to Ashnard = damage is greatly reduced

Equal to Ashnard with blessed weapon = full damage.

Do those 7-Cs have blessed weapons 0.0

The thing is, the Invulnerability isn't really a strength thing either, Ragnell isn't really treated as being powerful (at least in PoR), and then RD comes around, Black Knight lost his blessing, and can then be hurt by anything (and there's also the fact that Greil was still really strong during his fight against Black Knight, as it wasn't too long after he stomped Petrine)

Afaik the royal laguz can only damage him because of their strength, I dont remember any line saying that they were blessed.

The Laguz Kings harming Ashnard might be game mechanics, but that's just me. Anyway, Ashnard FRA

I'll go with Ashnard as well.

He still has his intelligence while Naruto is pretty much on rage juice and will relentlessly attack. Plus his Accuracy Reduction and he won't take as much damage as normal.

Back