• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Verse Vs Bleach-Verse Vs One Piece-Verse Vs Fairy Tale-Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle takes place on and around the Earth. Winner by the death of the opposing Verse which Verse wins and why?

NOTE: No Yhwach and Hachwalt do to them being banned from the Vs Thread Board.

Too many high tiers in bleach. The Overkill could get rid of almost everyone in low to mid in Fairy tail (or any other verse) and become one of the strongest assets, Gremmy's imagination, Barro's penetrating through anything and his invulnerability, the Miracle's power, As Nodts fear, etc.

Don't see Fairy Tail or One Piece winning this. When it comes down to Naruto and Bleach, I feel as if it would take it.

Strongest Verse:

1.Bleach(Because many character have ******* strong hax with nice power)

2.Naruto(Top Tiers Above One piece and Fairy tail character)

3.One Piece(Very Strong character with massive speed)

4.Fairy Tail(have power and hax but no speed,)

In Future i can see new ranglist.

1.Bleach(Yhwach is very OP,no one One piece,fairy tail or naruto Character handle with this monster.

2.One Piece(Yes i see one piece in future above naruto,the verse have very strong character with very nice speed.Here is BB,Kaidou and other strong character my favorites.)

3.Naruto(Becuase Rikudo power and Kaguya

4.Fairy Tail(I dont thinks one of verse can top naruto verse).

Fairy Tail and One Piece, don't even come close to beating the other 2. Bleach is the strongest here, then comes Naruto, 3rd One Piece and last place Fairy Tail. Currenly FT and OP are not very powerful, compared to the other 2. But i can see the rankings changing when all these series end.

My prediction about the power levels at the end of those series is:

1) Bleach.

2) Naruto

3) Fairy Tail ( FT high tiers haven't shown anything close to their full potential as of now, so i think that when they get more screen time, they will be laced above OP)

4) One Piece ( Honestly, i don't see Luffy getting way more powerful than Whitebeard, who is now sitting at Large Island lvl. Country lvl seems as far as OP can go, but i may be wrong)

if only to talk about Hax

Bleach > Fairy tail > Naruto > One piece

FT actually has many strong HAX , they just lack the speed to compete

if we're talking hax Bleach and FT since Gremmy,Aizen,Rukia,Giselle, and Kyoraku,has the hax game is on point while Mard Geer's memento mori, Zeref death magic, Gray's instant freeze, Gildarts crush and even Natsu FDK demolition fist are hax, Naruto's is too directed towards chakra and One Piece bruh.... If we're talking power Naruto and Bleach OP and FT are too slow

Panemorfos said:
Fairy Tail and One Piece, don't even come close to beating the other 2. Bleach is the strongest here, then comes Naruto, 3rd One Piece and last place Fairy Tail. Currenly FT and OP are not very powerful, compared to the other 2. But i can see the rankings changing when all these series end.
My prediction about the power levels at the end of those series is:

1) Bleach.

2) Naruto

3) Fairy Tail ( FT high tiers haven't shown anything close to their full potential as of now, so i think that when they get more screen time, they will be laced above OP)

4) One Piece ( Honestly, i don't see Luffy getting way more powerful than Whitebeard, who is now sitting at Large Island lvl. Country lvl seems as far as OP can go, but i may be wrong)
About one Piece : New Generation IS surpassing the Old Generation,Based on Rayleigh's words

Whitebeard has been put at small Continent Level while being Sick and Old

Whitebeard in his prime IS above that, Throughout the Manga It has been confirmed that Whitebeard had Equals:

Examples Gol D.Roger , Shiki ,Garp and of course close to them Sengoku and possibly stronger Kong by scaling they should be the same level

We also have the Gorosei who supposedly are even more powerful as they are being hyped up as the Final Villains

Luffy already has been put at Small island Level with an attack where he was exausted /injured and running out of haki + Doflamingo's strings took a huge part of the force out of the attack

A full power King Kong gun could Easily be Island Level+ to Large Island

Saying that Country level is max while there are Old Generation top tiers that should be Continent level is downplay, and even more so when luffy is potentially Island+ to Large Island and he is no where near the Yonko OR Admirals

Bleach is ending, Naruto verse is gonna have a new manga, new enemies, TIERS are gonna go up. One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail are all gonna left behind in the dust especially Bleach, which has no way of returning after the last arc.

HokageMangaVox said:
Bleach is ending, Naruto verse is gonna have a new manga, new enemies, TIERS are gonna go up. One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail are all gonna left behind in the dust especially Bleach, which has no way of returning after the last arc.
The new series is about Boruto so it probably will have enemies more borutos speed, the strongest naruto characters will probably not get any power ups while the new gen will more than likely still be far inferior and there's a rumor that fairy tail is only half over after alvarez I'm sticking with my choice

Naruto already takes this..., infact its so obvious the thread is unnecessary...naruto has 5-6 small planet level characters and few other with moon level DC, Bleach has what exactly? Moon/planet level character, a continent level character and few small country busters? There gaps that hax alone cannot bridge you know... The rest are not worth mentioning even, OP's top tiers have started showing feats and it seems that at most they will end with country level god tiers, FT is to inconsistent, but seem to follow OP's lead...i wouldn't say bleach is out of the picture, even without additional feats, it al depands on how kubo plans to do the finale....but as things stand right now, naruto is the top dog in the HST, as it was in the last 7-10 years...

not true you say DC goes to naruto but at best there moon level. yhwach is moon level and maybe planet level and thats just yhwach base form. wait in till he transforms.

bleach wins with easy.

the go team

1 lille barro

2 gremmy

3 yammamoto

4 kisake he has the plane to win before the fight lol.

5 Aizen.

in true lille can just fly and end the war on his own

HokageMangaVox said:
maybe bleach will have a spin of as well. like 100 years in the futuer and he has kids and hes like head captain or somthink :)

Anime200 said:
not true you say DC goes to naruto but at best there moon level.
DC does go to the Naruto-verse.

Yhwach is moon level at 33.44 exatons while Kaguya is Planet level at 87.855913 Zetatons / 87,855.913 Exatons.

87,855.913 exatons / 33.44 exatons = Kaguya is more than 2,600 times more powerful than Yhwach.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Anime200 said:
not true you say DC goes to naruto but at best there moon level.
DC does go to the Naruto-verse.
Yhwach is moon level at 33.44 exatons while Kaguya is Planet level at 87.855913 Zetatons / 87,855.913 Exatons.

87,855.913 exatons / 33.44 exatons = Kaguya is more than 2,600 times more powerful than Yhwach.
yhwach is also maybe planet level. if you read his page

Kaguya is Planet level with ETSB and Yhwach's Planet level might not even be applicable in fights. And Naruto has multiple Small Planet level characters so they win in DC/AP.

Illuminati478 said:
Naruto already takes this..., infact its so obvious the thread is unnecessary...naruto has 5-6 small planet level characters and few other with moon level DC, Bleach has what exactly? Moon/planet level character, a continent level character and few small country busters? There gaps that hax alone cannot bridge you know... The rest are not worth mentioning even, OP's top tiers have started showing feats and it seems that at most they will end with country level god tiers, FT is to inconsistent, but seem to follow OP's lead...i wouldn't say bleach is out of the picture, even without additional feats, it al depands on how kubo plans to do the finale....but as things stand right now, naruto is the top dog in the HST, as it was in the last 7-10 years...
how? many top tier bleach such as lille,gremmy, and Ichibē is pretty much win against juubito, kakashi, and toneri..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back