• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki Vs Tsuna Sawada

Status
Not open for further replies.
But speed alone can't win a fight Naruto has better versatility power and overall better stats excluding speed I like tsuna but I don't see him being a match for Naruto however

But how would Naruto even touch him? Also we have only seen like less then 5% of Tsuna's power in UDWM, I personally think he would be at possible 6-A at full power. If not he would definitely be at least 6-B. If he kept attacking launching repeated attacks like that he would do somewhat damage to Naruto. Even if we go with current stats Naruto is not gonna be touching him anytime soon that's why I say it's a draw.

@Quincy King: uh....,no it's not a legit black hole, Hyper Dying Will Tsuna is way inferior to Bermuda who can only reach the speed of light, saying Hyper Tsuna is FTL is completely absurd,. Tsuna only achieved FTL reaction when he was in Ultimate dying will mode, any version before that is only MHS+

@Quincy King: yep pretty much

@RouninOtaku: In this case, speed is irrelevant, you can't win a battle with just speed alone, you need striking powers as well. i'd say Naruto take this cuz he can blow up the whole continent in seconds, and Tsuna doesn't even have the durability to survive

"Speed is irrelevant, you can't win a battle with just speed alone, you need striking powers as well."

Obviously true but you can't lose a battle if you're not damaged in the first place. Tsuna doesn't need durability if he's not touched at all in the fight. So this matchup concludes with a draw

If he's only MHS+ in movement speed, Tsuna loses. Naruto could easily just blow up the area and Tsuna would die. There's also the fact that Naruto could easily just attack Tsuna with all the powers of the Bijuu and Goudama which would easily kill him. Tsuna's reaction speed wouldn't make much of a difference given all the things Naruto can do to him.

Couldn't Classic Zero point break through the freeze Naruto ............. Nvm I just realised I was about to go into NLF territory Yeah Naruto stomps in terms of DC strenght and durability

@DeezNuts1102 The black hole would have to have the same energy for movement speed, Gokudera stated that light could not escape it and Reborn confirmed it and said it had the same gravity of a star.

@DeezNuts1102:

Reborn stating the spheres Enma was creating had the same gravity as a star

Gokudera stating that light couldn't escape Enma's black holes

Tsuna escaping the black hole

I even made a thread about it and multiple people agreed him being FTL with Vongola Gear

@RouninOtaku: you convinced only a part of it, but how does Reborn know about it having the gravity of a star? Is he a scientist? A neutron star usually has 200 billion times the gravity of earth, if it was a real black hole, then why didn't it suck everything around it? i'd say it's hyperbole.

@Non-Bias: Hyperbole, it's just the same as the "Amaterasu's flame is as hot as the sun" and "Susano can cut anything in the universe" claim.

@DeezNuts1102 Reborn actually also is a scientist, people in the scientific community (in KHR of course) recognize him as Professor Borin and he solves questions which were impossible for the scientific community to understand.

"Outlier" or not, fact is Naruto is fast enough to dodge a light speed attack.

Naruto can cassualy dish-out continent level+ resenshurikens. Give naruto 7 hours and he could blow up the planet. Naruto can survive in the vacume of space, Tsuna cannot. During those 7 hours Naruto would be cassually tanking all of Tsuna's attacks.

Do you even know what outlier means? It means it doesn't count, so no, Naruto is not fast enough to dodge a Lightspeed attack.

Even if Naruto was lightspeed, he still isn't nearly close to enough to land a hit on Tsuna, and plus that would mean Naruto has LS combat/reaction, not movement and none of his moves would be that fast.

Lol, but he did dodge a light speed attack, no matter how much you call it an "outlier", it did happen, Naruto did dodge a light speed attack.

The entire concept of "outliers" is just flat out wrong and incorrect. Also the "no limits fallacy" is now used as a blanket statement to down-play Hax.

Do you even know what you just said? So you say we should make Iceman 2-C for defeating Oblivion? Or Spiderman 4-C for defeating Fire Lord? If a feat doesn't fit in with everything else, it's an outlier, like this.

DC52 I don't know if your trolling or not but I'm going to ask you to stop because outliers and NLF are commonly used and have good reason to be used

DC52 said:
Lol, but he did dodge a light speed attack, no matter how much you call it an "outlier", it did happen, Naruto did dodge a light speed attack.

The entire concept of "outliers" is just flat out wrong and incorrect. Also the "no limits fallacy" is now used as a blanket statement to down-play Hax.
So superman can lift infinity and punch with infinit force

Even though he's struggled to move planets And his punches don't Blow up the universe Yeah No

Outliners are feats that people shouldn't be able to do but do anyways If outliners are In fact feats

DB has been moon level since near the Begining of the seires Goku has been faster then light since he's a kid .........

@The Everlasting

Thats an entirely different issues, it comes the the fact that DC & Marvel are internaly inconsistent, in Stan Lee's own words "whoever wins in a fight simply depends on whoever the current writer likes best". Read this thread.

Take for example a body builder, he lifts 600 pound weights 20 times a day for a month. So we could say the majority of his feats are lifting 600 pound weights. Come the end of the month, at the tournament he uses all of the strenght the repetition has built up and lifts a 1ton weight. Do we say the Body Builder cannot life 1ton because it is an outlier'? Obviously no because the fact is the Body Builder did lift 1ton not matter how much you call it an outlier

Read the above post.

Also, yes, we would. If one feat is really out of place compared to everything else, it's an outlier, unless you want to argue Haku is Lightspeed even though the Juubidama is Mach 4,000.

Well, we dont really know how fast Naruto, Sasuke, & Kaguya are moving, so its hard to say wether or not Naruto reacting at light speed is way out of place.

@DC52 if he built up the strength to do that then it would make sense but if were not able to do it again after then it would be an outlier

outliers usually come without reason

now im telling you to drop it with saying there are no outliers or any NLF

and for everyone else to get back on topic

Again, outliers are not feats, you're just grasping for straws to make Naruto characters Lightspeed. If you believe outliers don't exist, then Naruto characters are Lightspeed since Haku even though the Juubidama is Mach 4,412.6.

Hmm, if the "outlier" feat in question is absurd, like Superman lifting infinity, then yes i agree with you. But is Naruto having light speed reaction really that absurd. One of the primary purposes of Senjutsu is to increase reation speed

@Darkness552

I didn't say their is no NLF, i said it's used as a blanket statement to discount Hax.

Itachi saying its impossible to beat him unless you have a sharingan is a correct example of the NLF

Just had to clear this up, i will drop it.

Stamina for sure goes to Naruto...so I think he could take this after a while. Other than that its a tie...I guess..

Naruto has been able to react light speed attacks with his pre-cog abilities, like Luffy or Spidey's Spider sense, once he upgraded to So6P Mode, he has dodged Madara's Gale style cleanly

When an object reaches the speed of light the mass becomes infinite Tsuna's last punch was FTL Naruto wouldnt be able to take that attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back