• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki Vs Tsuna Sawada

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RouninOtaku: Hmmmm that actually depends. I'd consider Tsuna to be around 10 times stronger than how he currently is at best but that's it...

"Also one more thing, could Tsuna use Zero Point Breakthrough and absorb the force of Naruto's attacks?"

It depends on what the strongest thing he has absorbed is. If he's never absorbed a Moon level attack before, then I doubt he could absorb Naruto's techniques. Naruto's attacks probably have too much energy for him to absorb.

Doesn't matter, he literally makes his durability drop to almost even by touching you could kill him. He is meant to die after he gets hit and then revived with greater strength.

Ok then how may times can he revive himself...

Also a 10X increase in power is enough to stomp people which were in Tsuna's pervious Tier before the increase...

Well even if Tsuna can absorb Naruto's attacks, I wouldn't recommend it.All of Naruto's attacks are enhanced with Senjutsu, and since Tsuna can't control Senjutsu, he would get turned into a stone statue if he absorbed any.

SwordSlayer99 said:
Well even if Tsuna can absorb Naruto's attacks, I wouldn't recommend it.All of Naruto's attacks are enhanced with Senjutsu, and since Tsuna can't control Senjutsu, he would get turned into a stone statue if he absorbed any.
He doesn't absorb the actual move, he absorbs the force of the attack.

@SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 As many times he uses the move, and what tier would Tsuna be if he gets a 10x boost?

"Also Tsuna would be able to see all of Naruto's weaknesses along with the precognition"

Naruto doesn't really have any notable weakness that I can think of that Tsuna could exploit.

Of course it wouldn't have it on the profile cuz there has nothing been on moon level in KHR, but he is meant to die in the technique and revive a few seconds later with more power.

Can we just agree that this is a draw / inconclusive match? Naruto has enough DC to kill Tsuna, but he doesn't have enough speed to touch him.

Ok the attack was called Zero Point Breakthrough right?...

"Zero Point Breakthrough Revised: Tsuna's own version of the Zero Point Breakthrough. The revised technique allows Tsuna to not only absorb the enemy Flames, but convert the Flames into his own power"

It doesn't really say that Tsuna can revive after he absorbs the attack...

If ya wanna get the scans go ahead. But you should say that the informtion is incorrect in the comment section of Tsuna's page whiles providing the scans...

Naruto takes this easily the dudes only an island buster and he aint gonna dodge forever he tires, Naruto Uzumaki literally never gives up

Lol I'll just go with Naruto because the gap in power is just too huge.Naruto notices the huge difference in speed obviously lets himself purposely get hit then grabs tsuna and its a wrap from there on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back