• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
and Armor you said yourself before that Po will just take a nap and do that but Naruto can also do that and since he has higher Stamina he can resist better than Po
Yeah but like, Naruto's still gonna get hit eventually

Who has the speed and AP advantage ? And what are Po's stamina feat? I only remember him being exhausted from walking upstairs in Kung fu Panda 1.

Ok cool but how does Naruto dodge an attack materializing on top of him

Chi is life force and Naruto makes a heavy dinstinction between Life force and Chakra. So the Narutoverse correct equivalent of Chi would be the former and and not the latter.
It doesn't. Chakra is accepted as their life force/soul here.

Travel through dimensions lol, it's not like they'll come from the sky or anyting
So they'll just spawn on him?
Brother I'm pretty sure you're misinterpreting our rules, if you want you can make a Q&A about it but just cause a character keeps dodging doesn't mean the other guy is considered unable to hurt them
But....he literally would be unable to hurt him if he keeps dodging....

So, Po dies and then snipes from the Spirit World, which Naruto can do exactly **** all about? Did I get that right? Because, if so, I'm closing this.

Go ahead, honestly. I mean, I didn't fathom Pop attacking Naruto inside the Spirit World, so you can close it unless there's a legitimate counter.

Armor told me to unlock this, as Naruto can incap.

That said, if Po dies than Po wins and I see it as more likely that Naruto would kill him than knock him out.

Po FRA.

Ok, and then what? Unless it lasts 24 hours without need of constantly being applied, it isn't a wincon.

Yeah, but that doesn't matter, if it needs to constantly be applied it's not a wincon. There was a thread about this I'm pretty sure.

And he'd know to knock him out and not kill him because...?

SBA makes people willing to kill, after all. Even if that's not the same as bloodlusted...

Would Naruto knock him out instead of kill in character? You guys have all been arguing about these super-lethal techniques all thread, so I seriously doubt it.

Would Naruto knock him out instead of kill in character? You guys have all been arguing about these super-lethal techniques all thread, so I seriously doubt it.
Yes Naruto would he could always use the rasengan first or the kurama chakra arms to knock him out

You all were literally arguing he'd start with the Rasenshuriken yesterday

he could start with it for killing him, but he has to incap him and stop to go to the spirit real then he will use his Rasengan

You all were literally arguing he'd start with the Rasenshuriken yesterday
People seem to forget what Naruto actually uses in character, most of his fights in the later parts of the series were against meat puppets, undead, clones, or people either were basically trying to destroy the world or had come close to killing someone he cared about, so he does open with super lethal methods in a lot of his canon fights. But that’s not actually in character for him to do against most opponents. Outside of berserk states, he’s only actually killed one person and come close to killing a second. He’s helped kill others, but his attacks were usually not the lethal or near lethal blows.

Also, I’m not sure the arguments for why Naruto won’t get hit really hold water here. The first one mentioned was literally just that Naruto has higher combat speed than movement speed, which is what gets equalized. The speed amps he has access to in this form are just movement speed amps, not combat speed. Naruto’s precog doesn’t typically let him go completely unhit in a fight against someone of comparable speed and skill, and to my knowledge it hasn’t been shown to let him easily dodge people who view him as moving in slow motion and can make micro adjustments mid attack.

SBA means he's willing to kill and it's clearly something he's not unwilling to resort to in character so I can't see an argument that he tries to incap first most of the time.

all it seems to do is allow him to interact with them so not really

ok Armorchompy i want to know Po can really do that the attack from a dimension to Naruto?

can you show me a clip when he tried to do that?

Chi can be projected through dimensions, that's shown in the movies. There's no reason other chi techniques should be different.

Also, I’m not sure the arguments for why Naruto won’t get hit really hold water here. The first one mentioned was literally just that Naruto has higher combat speed than movement speed, which is what gets equalized. The speed amps he has access to in this form are just movement speed amps, not combat speed. Naruto’s precog doesn’t typically let him go completely unhit in a fight against someone of comparable speed and skill, and to my knowledge it hasn’t been shown to let him easily dodge people who view him as moving in slow motion and can make micro adjustments mid attack.
Yeah, no.
It has always allowed him to keep up with much faster characters via his sensory capabilities alone. There's more examples, but I'm too lazy to pull them up.
He can also keep up with other Sage Mode users in combat, and even Sharingan users who have great analytical prediction, enhanced eyesight and reflexes far beyond their movement speed, and even info analysis.

Back