• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Naruto would never let Po hit him due to his Borderline Precog from Sage Mode's Danger Awareness Sensing + Kurama's Negative Emotion Sensing that Naruto already used as Borderline Precog before. Naruto's Frog Kata and Rasenshuriken should be enough to seal the deal.

I'm pretty sure Naruto would never let Po hit him due to his Borderline Precog from Sage Mode's Danger Awareness Sensing + Kurama's Negative Emotion Sensing that Naruto already used as Borderline Precog before. Naruto's Frog Kata and Rasenshuriken should be enough to seal the deal.
Po just resurrects and comes back

Po can just blind Naruto with the Golden Lotus Clap, it's an AOE blast of light so I doubt he'll be dodging it.

He doesn't start with it but if he realizes he's outmatched in H2H he'll do it, he's actually a fairly smart fighter.

Po can just blind Naruto with the Golden Lotus Clap, it's an AOE blast of light so I doubt he'll be dodging it.
Naruto could just predict it with his analytical prediction

also Naruto has higher stamina the rasenshuriken and the clones to overpower Po
and can counter most of his abilities

and if he tries to absorb his chakra he will turn into stone

Naruto could just predict it with his analytical prediction
Ok, and then whaT? It's AOE. Also, does analytical prediction ever allow him to understand how a technique he's never seen works?

Naruto can still fight even while blind thanks to his sensory capabilities.

Also his AP is 260 Gigatons.

Po also has the massive advantage of perceiving his fight in slow motion, couple that with blindness and it's pretty silly to say he can't land a hit.

Other Sage Mode users (Kabuto and Madara) were able to fight without their eyesight/eye balls, and were not hindered in the slightest. Blindness does nothing here.

Still, augmented perception should deal with information analysis- Naruto predicts Po's moves, but Po can realize he's adjusting for them fast enough to adapt to it.

Naruto has always the help of his clones wich he can make soooooooooooo many

also Po can't do nothing against low mid regen

Po can just BFR, nevermind that if Naruto kills Po he can just chill in the Spirit Realm and attack from there since he has Low Multiversal range with his chi techniques.

Po has a 2.8 times AP advantage then
Naruto can produce partial Kurama limbs and Bijū bombs without making the full Avatar, and these are Low 6-B.

Still, augmented perception should deal with information analysis- Naruto predicts Po's moves, but Po can realize he's adjusting for them fast enough to adapt to it.
Naruto's own reactions in Sage Mode are far above his actual movement speed thanks to his sensory capabilities, which allows him to predict and sense the movement of characters with much faster movement speed, such as Juubito.

Alright, Naruto kills Po and gets beaten afterwards then

I don't remember but I think it's the latter. However even if the body is destroyed he can just chill in the Spirit Realm and keep fighting from there.

See, that's the thing, if Naruto uses the Rasenshuriken his body won't be "destroyed" per se. The Rasenshuriken works by essentially damaging the Naruto equivalent to a nervous system on a cellular level, and completely cutting off their ability to move or use their chakra/energy, essentially powernulling them. So he'll come back to his body only to find it completely power nulled and paralyzed.

Pretty sure Po resists being paralyzed
See, that's the thing, if Naruto uses the Rasenshuriken his body won't be "destroyed" per se. The Rasenshuriken works by essentially damaging the Naruto equivalent to a nervous system on a cellular level, and completely cutting off their ability to move or use their chakra/energy, essentially powernulling them. So he'll come back to his body only to find it completely power nulled and paralyzed.

Would Naruto do that to a body before realizing Po can resurrect? I doubt Po would come back to his body more than once, and I even doubt he'd do that to begin with.

Would Naruto do that to a body before realizing Po can resurrect? I doubt Po would come back to his body more than once, and I even doubt he'd do that to begin with.
The Rasenshuriken is one his signature attacks, so yes. And he wouldn't need to do it more than once, since he'll be already incapped the first time.

Pretty sure Po resists being paralyzed
The paralysis isn't an ability that can be resisted in this case, it's a byproduct of essentially having his nervous system destroyed.

Meh, if he gets insta-killed then he's not gonna come back to that body to get his ass whooped again

Back