• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure Po resisted Tai Lung doing exactly that
Are you referring to this:
Nerve Attack technique: Consists of punching the opponent in the center of the chest causing paralysis
That sounds nothing like the Rasenshuriken. The Rasenshuriken literally produces an AOE explosion comprised of billions of cellular sized blades that target his individual cells/chakra points, and completely severs them beyond repair. The byproduct of that is getting powernulled and paralyzed, but it's not merely tapping his pressure points and paralyzing him.

Meh, if he gets insta-killed then he's not gonna come back to that body to get his ass whooped again
Wouldn't he come back to attempt BFR like you said earlier? That seems like a pretty viable win condition to come back and try to attempt.

Po can't do much against Naruto because of the High 6-B Durability, so his AP advantage is useless here. Naruto can use Low 6-B attacks and can ignore durability. Naruto can amp his speed with Shunshin and simply spam hitkill attacks. I vote Nardo.

Po can't do much against Naruto because of the High 6-B Durability, so his AP advantage is useless here. Naruto can use Low 6-B attacks and can ignore durability. Naruto can amp his speed with Shunshin and simply spam hitkill attacks. I vote Nardo.
They're restricting the Kurama Avatar here I believe, but he can still produce Low 6-B attacks via partial transformation and durability negating attacks.

I never said he'd try to BFR. He has a perfectly safe wincon, I can't see anything past incon for Naruto considering Po has the option to stomp upon death.

if he tries to come back to bfr Naruto would just sense him and dodge
I know, I'm just saying Po will have a potential reason to want to come back, but he won't be able to do anything since his body will be suffering from the aftereffects of the Rasenshuriken.

I'd also like to mention that depending of what happened in the High 6-C feat from Po, the calc is outdated.

Actually I'm pretty sure he regenerates upon death come to think of it, I think his body was completely destroyed by the finger thingy.

Po can just BFR, nevermind that if Naruto kills Po he can just chill in the Spirit Realm and attack from there since he has Low Multiversal range with his chi techniques.
You still provided it as a potential strategy he can utilize. Po himself won't necessarily know that it isn't viable.

Also, even if he attacks from another realm, the attack will still travel to hit Naruto, no? In which case he can still dodge.
This is looking more and more like an Incon to me.

You still provided it as a potential strategy he can utilize. Po himself won't necessarily know that it isn't viable.

Also, even if he attacks from another realm, the attack will still travel to hit Naruto, no? In which case he can still dodge.
This is looking more and more like an Incon to me.
Yeah, dodge and then what? He can keep dodging all day long, he still has no win condition.

Why? Naruto has insane stamina and excellent sensory powers as I've mentioned, not to mention regeneration. He can quite literally do this all day.
It doesn't matter! He can't do it literally forever lmao. This one-sided war can go on for years for all it matters, Po can't give up by SBA and Naruto can't fight back.

Uh, no? His existance in the Spirit Realm is separate from his body. He doesn't need to resurrect or regen.

It doesn't matter! He can't do it literally forever lmao. This one-sided war can go on for years for all it matters, Po can't give up by SBA and Naruto can't fight back.
Yeah, so what? Po can't win either, since he doesn't have infinite stamina himself. In fact, he has no stamina justification from the looks of it, so I'll have to assume Naruto outlasts him.
Also, wouldn't this be self-BFR actually?

Yeah, so what? Po can't win either, since he doesn't have infinite stamina himself. In fact, he has no stamina justification from the looks of it, so I'll have to assume Naruto outlasts him.
Po can literally sit there and take a nap whenever he wants to, then resume attacking.
No, since he's still able to attack.

You guys are seriously arguing for an inconclusive in a stomp situation- the only thing that makes this match not a stomp is that Naruto could start with an incap instead of a kill.

Po can literally sit there and take a nap whenever he wants to, then resume attacking.
No, since he's still able to attack.

You guys are seriously arguing for an inconclusive in a stomp situation- the only thing that makes this match not a stomp is that Naruto could start with an incap instead of a kill.
And I'm telling you Naruto can keep dodging and regenerating. What do you think Naruto will be doing while Po is resting and recovering? He'll be doing the exact same thing! It's not a win condition.

I am pretty sure Spirit realm folks like Po should scale to Oogway who has limitless stamina, especially since Po is superior to him

And I'm telling you Naruto can keep dodging and regenerating. What do you think Naruto will be doing while Po is resting and recovering? He'll be doing the exact same thing! It's not a win condition.
Eventually Po will land an attack. It's just factual, it can't not happen. Maybe Naruto keeps dodging after that, but eventually Po will land an attack, and then another, and then Naruto will die. Also, I'm not so sure about Naruto's fabled dodging abilities here. Not only are you underselling Po's skill, but Po can just manifest attacks on top of him and he can't dodge that.

Also isn't Naruto's regen just Low? lmao

Anyway if nothing else Po can just wait for Naruto to die of old age lmao

Eventually Po will land an attack. It's just factual, it can't not happen. Maybe Naruto keeps dodging after that, but eventually Po will land an attack, and then another, and then Naruto will die. Also, I'm not so sure about Naruto's fabled dodging abilities here. Not only are you underselling Po's skill, but Po can just manifest attacks on top of him and he can't dodge that.
It can when Naruto's sensory capabilities allow him to predict and dodge attacks from faster opponents with equal skill. Speed is equalized here, and Naruto can amp his own speed, so no he's not landing an attack.
Also, Naruto can create literally hundreds of clones, so good luck finding and hitting the real one.
Also isn't Naruto's regen just Low? lmao
Low-Mid, and potent enough to regenerate organs in an instant. He can rejuvenate himself to restore his stamina with Kurama's chakra.
Anyway if nothing else Po can just wait for Naruto to die of old age lmao
No, because SBA only allows fights where characters can't harm each other to last for a day.

It can when Naruto's sensory capabilities allow him to predict and dodge attacks from faster opponents with equal skill. Speed is equalized here, and Naruto can amp his own speed, so no he's not landing an attack.
And would you explain to me how "sensory capabilities" help against an enemy you cannot sense? What's he gonna do, smell the chi?
Low-Mid, and potent enough to regenerate organs in an instant. He can rejuvenate himself to restore his stamina with Kurama's chakra.
But Kurama is restricted.
No, because SBA only allows fights where characters can't harm each other to last for a day.
"cannot harm" means they are physically unable to, not that the other character is too skilled. But guess what, come to think of it Po doesn't need to land a hit at all, as Naruto now finds himself in a situation where he cannot harm Po.

Again, it's pure wank to assume ANY character can go on dodging forever. But even if that was the case, it literally wouldn't be an inconclusive but a win for Po.

I'm pretty sure Naruto would never let Po hit him due to his Borderline Precog from Sage Mode's Danger Awareness Sensing + Kurama's Negative Emotion Sensing that Naruto already used as Borderline Precog before. Naruto's Frog Kata and Rasenshuriken should be enough to seal the deal.
First of all negative emotion sensing only works on people with hatred and killing intent , hence negative emotion. Pretty sure Po explicitly trained himself to attain inner peace and never been bloodlusted or anything like that.

Second of all it's not real danger sensing like Spider sense. It's rather predicting chakra based action . He used it against the third raikage to gauge his lightning spears range. Also it helps him anticipate attacks by figuring out where chakra is focused. ( Example : Juubito when using Six pathes Senjutsu could anticipate Amaterasu by sensing Sasuke focusing chakra in his eyes). In a nutshell it works by sensing chakra which Po doesn't use. So it'S completely useless. Or do we say Chakra = Chi in this thread?

Last edited:
Or do we say Chakra = Chi in this thread?
That's how energy equalization works, unless Chi has any features that make it too different from chakra, and thus prevents equalization.

And would you explain to me how "sensory capabilities" help against an enemy you cannot sense? What's he gonna do, smell the chi?
Are the attacks instantaneous? They'll still travel to him, no? Which means he'll be able to sense them and dodge before they hit him, even if they're literally an inch away.
And yes, he will sense the chi if we assume it gets equalized with chakra.
But Kurama is restricted.
He's using Kurama's chakra constantly in this form. The giant Kurama Avatar is the only thing that's restricted here.
"cannot harm" means they are physically unable to, not that the other character is too skilled. But guess what, come to think of it Po doesn't need to land a hit at all, as Naruto now finds himself in a situation where he cannot harm Po.
But Po can't harm him, kill him, or incapacitate him either........
Again, it's pure wank to assume ANY character can go on dodging forever. But even if that was the case, it literally wouldn't be an inconclusive but a win for Po.
How would it be a win for him when it's a literal stalemate?

and Armor you said yourself before that Po will just take a nap and do that but Naruto can also do that and since he has higher Stamina he can resist better than Po

That's how energy equalization works, unless Chi has any features that make it too different from chakra, and thus prevents equalization.
Chi is life force and Naruto makes a heavy dinstinction between Life force and Chakra. So the Narutoverse correct equivalent of Chi would be the former and and not the latter.

Last edited:
Are the attacks instantaneous? They'll still travel to him, no? Which means he'll be able to sense them and dodge before they hit him, even if they're literally an inch away.
And yes, he will sense the chi if we assume it gets equalized with chakra.
Travel through dimensions lol, it's not like they'll come from the sky or anyting

Brother I'm pretty sure you're misinterpreting our rules, if you want you can make a Q&A about it but just cause a character keeps dodging doesn't mean the other guy is considered unable to hurt them

Back