• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OvO this is the first low 5-B Naruto, the Kaguya fight Naruto. not the fat Kurama one

I personally think that Adult Naruto would destroy teen Naruto. His experience just completely shuts down any strnegth that tean Naruto migh have over him and his easy use of Rasenshuriken makes him incredibly dangerous.

Adult Naruto able to use Ashura Avatar because it's only requirement is Kurama+Shadow Clone+Six Paths Sage Chakra.

My vote goes to Adult Naruto as he can destroy Teen Naruto with casually.

Adult Naruto is low 5-B scaling for his teen years, but we don't really know the difference of power between them. It can be that the older Naruto wave his hand and destroys younger Naruto, or it could be a fair, equal fight.

TSB are useless againt adult Naruto since he can break them with senjutsu and he is inmune to it's matter manipulation, he is better in hand to hand combat, he can absord techniques with his artificial limb, homing rasenshuriken and he can created them in base with just waving his hand, just that alone speak about better chakra control since he can do hand seals with just one, single hand, possible bigger chakra reserve, plus others things we don't know that he can do.

I think Adult Naruto is capable take this.

That moment when you don't know who to support as they're essentially the same person.

Anyhow, I feel like Naruto doesn't really have a chance based on the sheer fact that Naruto can absorb all of his ninjutsu. In addition, his normal tactics i.e clone feints, transforming into techniques and other stuff to throw people off, etc are unlikely to work as he's fighting a more intelligent version of himself, who can basically use all of the aforementioned things anyway.

Plus Naruto can form attacks more easily than his teenage self could. That essentially means better dakka. And while Naruto can absorb them, his other self can't lay claim to such a thing.

Maybe a mismatch, I'm not sure.

Teen Naruto is actually superior in chakra reserves.TSB can hit hard and be manipulated as you wish,they can damage even Naruto if they explode(expand themself).

Artificial limb isn't even ready to use it in combat,especially against someone strong.

Teen Naruto for example can use steam and increase his speed and physicall power very much.

hmmm nah, remember Adult Naruto is likely to pull punches far than Teen Naruto.

as noted by Kurama naruto has gotten a bit rusty, should i allow Asura Kurama?

Adult Naruto have complete Kurama so I dunno, and TBS can't do much to him since he fought a guy with a gajillion and any of them did nothing.

But how?Teen Naruto has everything from Adult(except homing RS) and even more,he has more chakra,more jutsus,is more powerful.How can Adult beat him?Experience can not help in that case,also Adult is not more experienced,he got rusty because of the lack of battles.

Adult Naruto has more chakra and more potent and refined techniques. Also %100 Kurama. Even he is rusty he didn't downgrade to kage level.

This which version of Naruto? Last or Hokage?

He doesn't have them inside,he can summon as it was stated but doesn't have them inside always.And we never saw any other Bijuu inside Adult Naruto.He just never used it.

Naruto don't have other Bijuus inside his seal when he fighting against Madara but he can use their power, it's probably same as Adult Naruto. Hagoromo clearly stated it's Naruto's seal become meeting place for Bijuus. Also, you are right, he never use it but because of this saying he doesn't has their power incorrect because he neither use it when fighting against Rinnegan Sasuke nor he use his SPSM against Toneri.

this is pretty reduntant, adults page says he isnt weaker to his previous form, doesent need hand signs to use shadow clone, and has knowlege

Adult Naruto smacks tbh. Kinda a stump match. His taijutsu is literally off the charts combined with more experience also. He can phase his hand inside of things too. He has way more chakra since he is able to fight with kurama outside of his body too which is saying a lot. He can absorb energy either way using his Kurama energy barrier that he did against Momo in the leaf village. Just a punch from Adult Naruto should be Low 5B also since he one punched Toneri's GRW. He also has every ability his teen self has but with more chakra controll and he also knows how his teen self fights and his weakness. Naruto can switch up his fighting style from taijutsu only to ninjutsu combat.

Back