• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto amp his speed, predict Saitama's movement and then **** his cells with RS

Saitama has a massive AP advantage, but he can't touch Naruto, and Naruto outhax him

What does naruto start with? cause unless naruto uses mind manip or uses an attack which ignores durability saitama one-punches.

Saitama should be above surface-wiper feats which are like 500 petatons while Naruto is only around 5 petatons or so i read, correct me if i'm wrong.

Saitama is 180 Petatons, not 500. Naruto start with Rasenshuriken and Bijü Dama spams, that can ignore dura (RS only)

Naruto has Shunshin and it doesn't matter what you think or not, it is on his profile

M3X said:
Saitama is 180 Petatons, not 500. Naruto start with Rasenshuriken and Bijü Dama spams, that can ignore dura (RS only)
ah sorry i read and older post. However if Saitama punches naruto he would still one-shot so imma just stay silent and watch the supporters of both verses argue unless i can clarify anything.

No, he will not. Saitam can't touch Naruto, because he will be faster and predict movements. Naruto only use Bijü Dama against giant sized opponents, like Jübi and the Bijü. He will use RS and damage all Saitama cells

M3X said:
No, he will not. Saitam can't touch Naruto, because he will be faster and predict movements. Naruto only use Bijü Dama against giant sized opponents, like Jübi and the Bijü. He will use RS and damage all Saitama cells
unless saitama dodges which he sure can. Saitama has massive range with shockwaves and stuff so he could arguably do sth to Naruto simply via punching the planet.

M3X said:
no

he will use biju dama like 10 time before he use rasenshuriken

and Saitama punch has huge area of effect which naruto can not avoid

naruto gets one punched along with the planet

Punch the planet? This wouldn't do any damage to Naruto. He can damage Naruto ONLY if he use serious punch. Naruto can spam tens of Rasenshuriken, each one with tens of meters of range. And some giant Rasenshuriken was calced to be some km in range. So no, he can't dodge

M3X said:
Punch the planet? This wouldn't do any damage to Naruto. He can damage Naruto ONLY if he use serious punch. Naruto can spam tens of Rasenshuriken, each one with tens of meters of range. And some giant Rasenshuriken was calced to be some km in range. So no, he can't dodge
he will use biju dama not rasenshuriken

and saitama just punch rasenshuriken. destroying it

saitama will punch naruto killing him and the planet

The densely populated Earth =\= the lifeless moon

Pretty sure Saitama has never started a fight by unleashing planet-destroying punches, anyhow.

M3X said:
despite speed equalization i think he can still dodge. I mean saitama casually jumped from the moon to the earth so dodging a kilometer wide object should be like a walk in the park. Saitama is a character who can cause AOE damage without much issue as a simple unfinished punch by him already caused a massive canyon to appear and he didn't even really try that time. Of course that wouldn't really kill him but it would be great for dodging attacks in different ways or causing overall trouble in movement.It's really a battle of who punches first and i don't know if naruto would try and escape him at all costs. Saitama can confuse him with afterimages as well.

Also air manip is stated as one of his powers.

Im not voting for now. If nobody from the OPM supporters come up with anything good then imma vote naruto cause he has more ways of killing him.

Is he seriously arguing a High 6-A will planet bust?

Anyways, stomp. Saitama can't beat a more skilled, more haxed, and more powerful opponent.

The Wright Way said:
Anyways, stomp. Saitama can't beat a more skilled, more haxed, and more powerful opponent.
more powerful how

The Wright Way said:
he most likely means AOE damage like the shockwaves he does but tbh i am not knowledgeble in naruto so imma agree with you on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back