• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki Vs Adam - The Hokage VS The First Human

I think Adam is much more favored. Because Adam can mimic the opponent's attack, it means that Adam can mimic Naruto's attack which has Attack Potency 5A.

I think Adam is much more favored. Because Adam can mimic the opponent's attack, it means that Adam can mimic Naruto's attack which has Attack Potency 5A
No, this ability only works for him to copy the gods in his own universe. so it won't copy naruto but i will still vote for adam because he already copied zeus' attack and they caused time to stop naruto can't resist it

No, this ability only works for him to copy the gods in his own universe. so it won't copy naruto but i will still vote for adam because he already copied zeus' attack and they caused time to stop naruto can't resist it
Why is it only the gods in his universe? Isn't his ability just being able to copy anything he sees, what stops him from copying any of Naruto's jutsu and his AP? Considering Adam pretty much beat Zeus (or would have if he didn't get blood in his eyes)

Why is it only the gods in his universe? Isn't his ability just being able to copy anything he sees, what stops him from copying any of Naruto's jutsu and his AP? Considering Adam pretty much beat Zeus (or would have if he didn't get blood in his eyes)
In the original Japanese it is never said "copy any technique including divine" but "copy any divine technique". And yes, the Serpent is a deity that even has the kanji for god in its name.

Furthermore, there is a relationship between the source of his power and his mimicry that has no loopholes for things undivine.

Adam is a copy of the gods, so he can copy their divine techniques. Adam can copy divine techniques because he is a copy of the gods.

A CRT was made and it was accepted, which changed Adam's Power Mimicry to be limited to divine things only.

In the original Japanese it is never said "copy any technique including divine" but "copy any divine technique". And yes, the Serpent is a deity that even has the kanji for god in its name.

Furthermore, there is a relationship between the source of his power and his mimicry that has no loopholes for things undivine.

Adam is a copy of the gods, so he can copy their divine techniques. Adam can copy divine techniques because he is a copy of the gods.

A CRT was made and it was accepted, which changed Adam's Power Mimicry to be limited to divine things only.
Disregard my earlier point then. But Adam's timestop GG?

Disregard my earlier point then. But Adam's timestop GG?
I'm not much of a debater, so I don't know.

I'm just wanting to see the debate, but in this wiki is it considered that Adam can use already copied techniques? If yes, maybe?

It's been a while since I saw Naruto and he has a lot of skills, so I don't know.

Actually, that's 2 interesting points. That the only techniques he can copy are those of Gods, and that he shouldn't have time manipulation, since it is something he can do only via copying it. Maybe CRT is needed.

Actually, that's 2 interesting points. That the only techniques he can copy are those of Gods, and that he shouldn't have time manipulation, since it is something he can do only via copying it. Maybe CRT is needed.
can use this as it's already copying

But it isn't something he has by default, and he died after the fact, so.... He didn't had it for any meaningful amount of time.
The reason he died is because he fought too much. just this attack didn't die to your face. Also, Naruto won't be able to resist TS in any way. In short, Naruto will be defeated.

The reason he died is because he fought too much. just this attack didn't die to your face. Also, Naruto won't be able to resist TS in any way. In short, Naruto will be defeated.
No, I meant that since he died after the fight, he wasn't "on screen" long enough with this ability to add it to profile.

Back