• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto update discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
Hello as many of you know Naruto is getting a little change in stats mainly because of Gallavant's Naruto Shinju Tree Size Calculatio and Gallavant's Madara Chibaku Tensei Calculatio, and to be Speed calulations due to the new calculation on the Shinju Tree Size

This threads purposes are to

-To discuss the powerlevels of the Naruto characters affected by these calcs and what their current levels should be

-To discuss if there is any other feats that would put them higher or lower than the calculations we have

-To discuss speed levels of the characters affected

This Thread is not to be taken off topic of these subjects as well. It also should not start a debate against other fictions like Bleach.

Also this thread will not be about Lightspeed Naruto and if i see someone post something about it i will remove that comment and issue a warning and then the second offense is a 3 day ban as other members and I are tired of addressing it.

Also this thread shall not and will not talk about if the calculations are wrong or not as they are accepted and if you think they shouldn't be, argue about it on the calculation blogs themselves.

In other words any off topic post in this thread will be removed, also i ask moderators to keep a real good eye in this topic discussion as it is important.

Also in this thread the talks about how characters will be ranked, if accepted will be posted on a final thread after the speed calculations are posted, so we can edit in the new stats in a lot more calm and stable way.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation in this thread and also please be civil.

it does not matter, people can talk about where they think the Naruto characters should be ranked at even with these calculations

I still think the scaling in itself was bad.

A 2nd crater makes no god damn sense. there was only one. There was never any proof of a seond one nor does the plot hint at a 2nd one.

And the mountain sizes were low balled. And using other scans which were clearly taken less time to draw then the main drawing of the tree shows how poorly done the calc was.

It was laughed off by everyother forum sight. Sorry for being harsh but people come to this sight for accuracy and all I have seen is bleach over inflation and naruto downplay.

Waka had it right since day one. There was no reason to change the scaling for it. Hell if anything. bleach feats should be lowered heavily.

@MethodMan11 this is not going against you since i just now added the rule but could please post that in the calculation blog itself

Just giving my over all point but I see what your saying.

Scaling was awful.

Use of scans was awful.

Reasoning was awful.

Over all it was awful. I can litterally use scans of YYH mountains being the size of wallmart. But no we use the high end of the mountains in the best drawing because in VS thats what we do.

MethodMan11 said:

Scaling was awful.

Use of scans was awful.

Reasoning was awful.

Over all it was awful. I can litterally use scans of YYH mountains being the size of wallmart. But no we use the high end of the mountains in the best drawing because in VS thats what we do.
Again go to the Blog post and complain, because complaining here is not going fix anything

Kinda lost here what does this have to do with they're speed? I know it's about they're DC and all that but speed?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Kinda lost here what does this have to do with they're speed? I know it's about they're DC and all that but speed?
The Calc that was used to calc their speed was based on the tree's roots

Madara, Naruto, and Sasuke's current level should be the same or arguably higher in my opinion.

Hagoromo said that Kaguya was stronger than himself.

He also said that Madara was near him in power and was attempting to gain Kaguya's power.

Madara gained Kaguya's power via gaining his own Shar-Rinnegan. This means that he exceeded Hagoromo's power, a Moon Level+ character.

Sasuke was said to be at Hagoromo's level in power by Kurama with his Juubi-Susanoo.

Naruto matched Sasuke in power.

2 direct characters statements shouldn't be ignored if nothing contradicts it. Madara exceeded Hagoromo's power by gaining Kaguya's power, someone stronger than Hagoromo. Sadly, Madara got off-paneled by Black Zetsu so we didn't get to see his full power. But since he gained more power than Hagoromo's, he should be stay at Moon Level-Moon Level+ at best.

Naruto and Sasuke received half of Hagoromo's power, which combined with the power they already had. Kurama, someone who's very familiar with Hagoromo's power, stated that Sasuke reached his level of power and Naruto matched that level of power himself.

I think you guys should Update the Naruto and the characters pages because of the recent release of Boruto The Movie and Naruto Gaiden the Manga

@CHILLVIBEZZ

its against the rules of this thread

@Ziel

please don't esculate it further

all arguements about the calculation itself are to be done on the calculation blog itself

MethodMan11 said:

Scaling was awful.

Use of scans was awful.

Reasoning was awful.

Mountains aren't even involved in the calculation.

The highest end drawing of Juubito Barrier's drawing is conditional (it was dissipating) and inconsistent with how it was originally drawn in relation to other objects (over half the size of the crater rather than a third or less), so I scaled undamaged Juubito's barrier to the crater and then to the tree. Because I don't just go with the "highest end", I go with whats more reliable.

The Madara CT calc skips the tree altogether (but still shows consistency with it) by scaling from the inner tenpaichi crater, lessening the steps involved.

If you want to discuss this further, post here.

hmm actually im going to revise this thread and just make it into a blog post

ill probably do it tomarrow as its not easy keeping up with a forum thread

so im closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back