• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I heard that DB4 asserts Kakashi was Mental Nerfed when fighting Sasuke and that the Birthday Column for Kakashi on the Website says they exchanged Ninjutsu with each other as well.

Kakashi = 5KS Kakashi (Minus Sudanoo and Ama)?

So I heard that DB4 asserts Kakashi was Mental Nerfed when fighting Sasuke and that the Birthday Column for Kakashi on the Website says they exchanged Ninjutsu with each other as well.

Kakashi = 5KS Kakashi (Minus Sudanoo and Ama)?
Kakashi only fought Base Sasuke in cqc, and you could say his Kamui is relative to Sasuke's Susanoo Arrow or smthn. Not strong enough to assert him as fully relative overall though.

Maybe Kaguya, her Dojutsu, ETSO, and Bone Ash are pretty solid hax, Ada's charm ability is pretty alright as well.
Samukai might be able to take on some mid-high tiers.
Here goes nothing. (If its a stomp, Im changing to Kaguya vs SOE)

Ok, I misremembered big dawg… 🤷‍♂️
main-qimg-3e437e41a7a8ebcf3858efc3379f34ba

The Cloud cooks. Darui and Zabuza are absolute non-factors. Alive Yuugito and Yagura are kind of featless, and Base Kisame is kind of ass. That leaves Ay and Bee on the Cloud side and Mei on the Mist side as the main players. And Mei definitely isn't winning that. I'd argue that WA Bee probably solos the other team. V2 Bee should be somewhat in the KCM Naruto range, so he blitzes and one shots Zabuza, Kisame, and Yagura probably gets taken down very quickly. Then Bee low-mid diffs Mei.

@MinatoSparkle
I don’t intend to rehash the Minato / Obito debate we were having but I want your Opinion.

Given the showings from Obito in that fight, is it fair to say Obito’s regular combat speed is outspeeding Ay, like how Minato did to Ay in their forest encounter?

@MinatoSparkle
I don’t intend to rehash the Minato / Obito debate we were having but I want your Opinion.

Given the showings from Obito in that fight, is it fair to say Obito’s regular combat speed is outspeeding Ay, like how Minato did to Ay in their forest encounter?
I think YM Obito blitzes Ay, they're not even close. I never said Minato is way faster than YM Obito, and I have both around KCM2 tier in speed

Edit: And I think YM Obito is much faster than Jonin Minato

I was just rereading the Minato one shot and I find it comical that Minato and his squad had to retreat against 2 Perfect Jins but Hokage Minato would’ve teleported away those 2 Biju Dama and packed up Roshi & Han in the Blink of an Eye… light work.

Remember (from the Can't Fear Your Own Tailed Beast Light Novel) when Kaguya's dimensions were stated to be the size of 10 universes each, and Naruto used his Chakra Arms to stop them all from collapsing at the same time.

The Cloud cooks. Darui and Zabuza are absolute non-factors. Alive Yuugito and Yagura are kind of featless, and Base Kisame is kind of ass. That leaves Ay and Bee on the Cloud side and Mei on the Mist side as the main players. And Mei definitely isn't winning that. I'd argue that WA Bee probably solos the other team. V2 Bee should be somewhat in the KCM Naruto range, so he blitzes and one shots Zabuza, Kisame, and Yagura probably gets taken down very quickly. Then Bee low-mid diffs Mei.
B is the only one who has any restricted transformations, the rest of the fighters can transform too.

Back