• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As far as we know, its been:
  • Individual Chakra + Juubi Chakra + Shinju Body + Rinnegan
So Hidari is:
  • Sasuke Chakra + Juubi Chakra + Shinju Body + Rinnegan
Mamushi is:
  • Bug Chakra + Juubi Chakra + Shinju Body + Rinnegan
And we know Bug is practically a civilian in regards to Chakra, so Mamushi isn’t really getting a Benefit from that.
The rinnegan is a result of shinju body and juubi chakra. Jura took majority of juubi chakra.

Add Code's chakra too. Reason for their use of Claw Mark.

We saw how Kawaki outsmarted Isshiki with a simple shadow clone. Code is a character that is proud, and could have easily dropped his guard down. So many things can come into play.

So, the fact that Koji could see the ending of the Isshiki fight, doesn’t that mean his Future Sight has a layer of potency (Or however one would characterize it) being as it could still perceive through Sasuke’s Special Smoke Bombs?

Or would that be a limitation of the smoke bombs? 🤔

Momoshiki's soul operates in time-stop when he manifests.

Eida can't see Momoshiki's soul. Either the senrigan doesn't have any temporal awareness or spiritual awareness.

Sasuke can see (with rinnegan) and feel Momoshiki. The rinnegan obviously has spiritual awareness. He gets limited temporal/time-stop awareness as well.

Kawaki at some point could see Momoshiki manifest. He also sees casually in Daikokuten. Exits and Enters Daikokuten. Time-stop awareness and time-stop resistance.

Isshiki (Jigen) gets whatever Kawaki has. Jigen was also sitting and speaking casually in what looked like Daikokuten.

Boruto gets time-stop awareness for seeing Momoshiki's soul. Possible time-stop resistance for interacting with Momoshiki (though the interaction coild be in his head). Possibly not, because Kawaki sort to trap him in Daikokuten.

Last edited:
Guys, hear me out—if I open a CRT on my birthday, will it get accepted? You know... as a birthday gift?

dude-of-course-dwayne-johnson.gif

I'm supposed to be applying a certain AP upgrade a different verse, but my procrastination lead me into making this instead.

Alright bet….. Roll the drumsssssss
I'm supposed to be applying a certain AP upgrade a different verse, but my procrastination lead me into making this instead.
man I was going to drop a banger.. But let me see yours.

Whoever's making the anime profiles should take this video into account because of how different the final battle is in the anime and manga.

Back