• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GShBC5_W4AAOW4G

After he realised that it's depleting his life, he should've shrunk and made distance. Then he should have used teleportation to go to another dimension and then bring Kawaki to him.

Alternatively he could have sealed Naruto and Sasuke in the Daikokuten way earlier.

Someone who has planned all of this for a 1000 years should have more control over his emotions and shouldn't act like a bitch when surprised with a new powerup. Naruto would've been a sitting duck.

After he realised that it's depleting his life, he should've shrunk and made distance. Then he should have used teleportation to go to another dimension and then bring Kawaki to him.

Alternatively he could have sealed Naruto and Sasuke in the Daikokuten way earlier.

Someone who has planned all of this for a 1000 years should have more control over his emotions and shouldn't act like a bitch when surprised with a new powerup. Naruto would've been a sitting duck.
his pride won't allow him do that. It's an otsusuki flaw of seeing other species as inferior. Not suprised in a clan that only acknowledges power. It's like how frieza viewed saiyans as monkeys but wey worse coz at least frieza can let go of his ideals for a brief moment if in a pinch. What you just described amounts to defeat in ishikki eyes. And if you're not satisfied with my answer I call plot

his pride won't allow him do that. It's an otsusuki flaw of seeing other species as inferior. Not suprised in a clan that only acknowledges power. It's like how frieza viewed saiyans as monkeys but wey worse coz at least frieza can let go of his ideals for a brief moment if in a pinch. What you just described amounts to defeat in ishikki eyes. And if you're not satisfied with my answer I call plot
Yeah. Tho I already knew the reason. I was more so saying how it's such a shame.

This has been a long time coming.

I gave you all 5-B and now I must take. But no seriously, the game profiles are filled with a lot of wank for the sake of having a high tier Naruto profile on wiki, and I've been meaning to tackle these for like a year now.

its also not like you cant have good naruto game profiles, theres a lot of cool shit and statements you can use for the games like FTL part 1 neji. but most of the stuff is just 99% copy pasted stuff from the manga profiles.
this applies to the anime profiles as well. if you put in the effort to make it stand out on its own, nobody will mind.

Naruto probably would've just tracked him down and stomped on him like a bug to stop him. He also didn't know where Kawaki was still.
That is probably true.
It's more that he's been so dominant for so long that he can't handle being on the losing end

Naruto probably would've just tracked him down and stomped on him like a bug to stop him. He also didn't know where Kawaki was still.
Not if Isshiki is running away from him. Naruto had to be pretty stationary for his mode to work. I find it hard to believe that Isshiki is so much slower that he can't even lose Naruto for just enough time to use his portals. Especially since Kurama states that Naruto shouldn't move around too much. He could have just teleported to Earth and figured out how to get to Kawaki afterwards.
It's more that he's been so dominant for so long that he can't handle being on the losing end
Exactly. Dum dum disease. It makes sense considering how prideful Otsutsuki are from a writing POV, but I'm just saying Isshiki had all the tools to outlast BM Naruto.

Not if Isshiki is running away from him. Naruto had to be pretty stationary for his mode to work. I find it hard to believe that Isshiki is so much slower that he can't even lose Naruto for just enough time to use his portals. Especially since Kurama states that Naruto shouldn't move around too much. He could have just teleported to Earth and figured out how to get to Kawaki afterwards.
Idk Naruto was moving around quite a bit, especially in the anime version. Also he probably wouldn't have had enough time to find Kawaki.
Exactly. Dum dum disease. It makes sense considering how prideful Otsutsuki are from a writing POV, but I'm just saying Isshiki had all the tools to outlast BM Naruto.
I don't think his attitude about it is a lack of intelligence, but sure he could've tried to escape even if it wouldn't have worked

Arc giveth,and Arc taketh away.

Idk Naruto was moving around quite a bit, especially in the anime version.
Are you saying that Isshiki didn't have the time to open a portal to escape to Daikokuten? Then I disagree. Or are you saying that Naruto is gonna follow Isshiki to whichever portal he opens. Then sure, he's fast enough to do that. But what will he do after entering Daikokuten following Isshiki?
Also he probably wouldn't have had enough time to find Kawaki.
Didn't he have half an hour when he realized? That isn't enough time to teleport to Daikokuten, then to Konoha, and then look for Kawaki?

People can & have called him dumb, but one thing nobody can put on his jacket is that he’s a B*tch! 🤷‍♂️

That boy got that dog in him! Ain’t running from no smoke!

Are you saying that Isshiki didn't have the time to open a portal to escape to Daikokuten? Then I disagree. Or are you saying that Naruto is gonna follow Isshiki to whichever portal he opens. Then sure, he's fast enough to do that. But what will he do after entering Daikokuten following Isshiki?
The former
Didn't he have half an hour when he realized? That isn't enough time to teleport to Daikokuten, then to Konoha, and then look for Kawaki?
Konoha is a pretty large place, and Kawaki was in a very secret hidden place

That it was accepted shows a lot about how things are for verses that no one gives a shit about. Since almost nobody care about the verse of storm games, this ended up going "unnoticed". I've already found several profiles in verses whose explanation for their ratings is very weak, things like: "Sub-Rel: Faster than X character", Then you will see the character mentioned and he is MHS+ because he is faster than another character who has an almost MHS+ calculation... The same thing happened with SAO, as no one actually read the novels, the fans gave what they wanted according to their interpretations and that was it, until it was downgraded from universal to city level...

if uzuhiko really turned hidari to butter then he definitely doesn't scale
Not inherently no, we know in Naruto you can get as strong as you need to be when protecting someone or thing. The perfect example being Naruto when he fought Gaara while protecting Sasuke. So Hidari getting negged by an amped Boruto doesn't contradict anything. We will really have to wait and see the context for all that.

Yeah but the Shinju could collectively be a threat to WK Code and still not scale to him physically. Boruto has 2 reasons to scale to his Uzuhiko. Clashing with WK Code, and the Shinju statement. Nothing more. The former was shaky to begin with, and the latter's interpretation could be proven wrong. I'm not saying it's confirmed, I'm just stating the possibility.

Yeah but the Shinju could collectively be a threat to WK Code and still not scale to him physically. Boruto has 2 reasons to scale to his Uzuhiko. Clashing with WK Code, and the Shinju statement. Nothing more. The former was shaky to begin with, and the latter's interpretation could be proven wrong. I'm not saying it's confirmed, I'm just stating the possibility.
boruto gets hit by a tailed beast bomb laser from Jura and im willing to put money on that Jura is above Code

Boruto clashes with Bug and Hidari, and then proceeds to make the statement that if Code tried to fight them Code would die. Let's not throw out all common sense now. If the Shinju Ego weren't capable of harming Code, Boruto wouldn't have made that statement. There is nothing shaky about the Shinju Ego > Code.

Hidari already matched some of Borts ninjutsu prior. So he does already scale.

All it means is that this Uzuhiko is stronger than the previous one
Not inherently no, we know in Naruto you can get as strong as you need to be when protecting someone or thing. The perfect example being Naruto when he fought Gaara while protecting Sasuke. So Hidari getting negged by an amped Boruto doesn't contradict anything. We will really have to wait and see the context for all that.
i guess we have to wait and see

Back