• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i think one of the animators id like to see more of in future boruto content, is Kana Ito and Jay1Jay1Jay1. both have been excellent supporting animators that id like to see have a larger role.

a3971c7eacd3779229e2aa0bd48c406b.jpg

Is this the same art style as the last scene of the anime? If so I think this is the best one used in the anime alongside the art style used in a certain OP/ED.

There are arguments for Naruto's earth being bigger but at the minimum it's def the size of our planet since it's literally called Earth, planets like saturn exist in the solar system, they have the same constellations and so on

Is this the same art style as the last scene of the anime? If so I think this is the best one used in the anime alongside the art style used in a certain OP/ED.
this is the art done by chengxi huang
the lead animator (not the only one but the lead)on the momoshiki vs naruto and sasuke fight.

he also has several cuts in the final naruto vs sasuke fight

0d0655864c03ce4a828cb42f5ff1ac38.jpg

Yeah, I always viewed Chengxi as the “Spiritual Successor” of Yamashita for the Naruto Franchise, and every time they both work together, omg… always goated. Though I haven’t seen updates for him on twitter recently… 🤔

this is the art done by chengxi huang
the lead animator (not the only one but the lead)on the momoshiki vs naruto and sasuke fight.

he also has several cuts in the final naruto vs sasuke fight

0d0655864c03ce4a828cb42f5ff1ac38.jpg
Yeah him. I find his art to be the most appealing. I wish his style would be used primarily in the anime when it comes back.

Well we have 5-B back since Arc sama showed us mercy. All we need now is some new introduced fodder to dodge light even tho its less than millimeters away from their eye while viewing it in slow motion so the whole verse can upscale giving us the capabilities to abuse "but its chain scale tho" in threads

So on a serious note, when Boruto “Finally” comes to an end, do you guys think Shueisha/Perriot/CC2 will leave the Naruto Franchise alone for good, or do you think they’ll try to squeeze more out of it?

So on a serious note, when Boruto “Finally” comes to an end, do you guys think Shueisha/Perriot/CC2 will leave the Naruto Franchise alone for good, or do you think they’ll try to squeeze more out of it?
Dunno about CC2, but Shueisha will definitely find a way to milk it still. Probably introduce anthology episodes or something.

Back