• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So uh...how likely is it that there is a shadow clone of Naruto right now on Earth while the main body is in the Daikokuten? Like in hiding?

Alternatively, how likely is it that this jinjuriki mind connection things is a foil to the Daikokuten? Naruto still has some of the tailed beasts chakra right?

Edit: Tbh the second theory is probably incorrect since we see that time passes when Himawari talks to Kurama.

Bro called it
Dubs!
Let’s see next chapter to be sure on the Kawaki part
I forgot I even made that, but my prediction for the next two chapters:

1. Chapter 11: Hima surprises Jura and yeets him long enough to save and heal Inojin (Maybe kurama takes over a bit and gives Chakra like I did Kakashi 🤷‍♂️). Jura returns unfazed. Hima fights. The Chapter swaps between Hima & Team 10 and Sarada and Co, who begins fighting Hidari for Round 2. Main focus of this chapter is Hima vs Jura. Kawaki in V2 and Delta arrive at end of chapter to save Hima. Daemon / Eida “might” get a Cameo. No Boruto Cameo (Building suspense)
  2. Chapter 12: Continues from Chapter 11. Kawaki and Delta take over & Kawaki shit talks Jura and they begin fighting. Swap to Hidari vs Sarada and Co. Hidari begins to dominate the group. “Maybe” we get a MS but idk if we see anything because they are gonna wanna build suspense by making the situation dire. If we do get an MS activation, it’ll be the last page. If not, Just like Kawaki came into the fight at the end of Chapter 11, Boruto comes in at the end of 12 to save them, keeping his promise to Sasuke to protect Sarada.
Chapter 12 is the end of Volume 3, so it’s gonna be a big cliff hanger and they are setting up Boruto to be involved in the Hidari fight, which is why they set it up for Kawaki to leave the village to go fight Jura, which will allow Boruto to fight freely in the Village. I’m hoping in Volume 4, we get a Team 7 reunion. SM Mitsuki, Boruto and MS Sarada vs Hidari.

I think the squirmish ends with the Shinju retreating, allowing for Eida to talk to Boruto before Kawaki returns (Maybe).

I forgot I even made that, but my prediction for the next two chapters:

1. Chapter 11: Hima surprises Jura and yeets him long enough to save and heal Inojin (Maybe kurama takes over a bit and gives Chakra like I did Kakashi 🤷‍♂️). Jura returns unfazed. Hima fights. The Chapter swaps between Hima & Team 10 and Sarada and Co, who begins fighting Hidari for Round 2. Main focus of this chapter is Hima vs Jura. Kawaki in V2 and Delta arrive at end of chapter to save Hima. Daemon / Eida “might” get a Cameo. No Boruto Cameo (Building suspense)
  2. Chapter 12: Continues from Chapter 11. Kawaki and Delta take over & Kawaki shit talks Jura and they begin fighting. Swap to Hidari vs Sarada and Co. Hidari begins to dominate the group. “Maybe” we get a MS but idk if we see anything because they are gonna wanna build suspense by making the situation dire. If we do get an MS activation, it’ll be the last page. If not, Just like Kawaki came into the fight at the end of Chapter 11, Boruto comes in at the end of 12 to save them, keeping his promise to Sasuke to protect Sarada.
Chapter 12 is the end of Volume 3, so it’s gonna be a big cliff hanger and they are setting up Boruto to be involved in the Hidari fight, which is why they set it up for Kawaki to leave the village to go fight Jura, which will allow Boruto to fight freely in the Village. I’m hoping in Volume 4, we get a Team 7 reunion. SM Mitsuki, Boruto and MS Sarada vs Hidari.

I think the squirmish ends with the Shinju retreating, allowing for Eida to talk to Boruto before Kawaki returns (Maybe).
pretty solid predictions ngl
kawaki v2 will be fun to see since he's not a jobber in that form

We should castrate and throw the narutopedia goons in the gulag for naming the the current arc in TBV the ''Boruto Returns'' arc"

This is actually too funny, man was amidst in battle and started thinking about future goals

I love that he failed all of these things and his life was improved massively because of it. Imagine Part 1 Shikamaru meeting current Shikamaru like "****! YOU'RE THE HOKAGE?! You married into THE KAZEKAGE CLAN?! Oh, hey, your son's a moderately successful shinobi, that's nice, I guess. How's Asuma doing?"

I love that he failed all of these things and his life was improved massively because of it. Imagine Part 1 Shikamaru meeting current Shikamaru like "****! YOU'RE THE HOKAGE?! You married into THE KAZEKAGE CLAN?! Oh, hey, your son's a moderately successful shinobi, that's nice, I guess. How's Asuma doing?"
What's better is that he married the girl he just fought, the one he found super troublesome.

I wonderif Shikamaru wakes up in the middle of the night remembering all that and he's like "wow, I never managed a single one of those things, I was completely wrong...wild"

How's Asuma doing?"
Shikamaru when Shikamaru tells him “you’re not gonna believe this”
IMG_2094.jpg

What's better is that he married the girl he just fought, the one he found super troublesome.

I wonderif Shikamaru wakes up in the middle of the night remembering all that and he's like "wow, I never managed a single one of those things, I was completely wrong...wild"
Again, he did have a son who's... successful for his age, I guess. And he might still be able to retire and play Shogi.

Shikamaru when Shikamaru tells him “you’re not gonna believe this”
IMG_2094.jpg
"So I'm fighting this guy, Hidan was his name, I reckon and- Wait, ok, you know how you thought Temari was annoying and over-the-top?"

"Yeah. Yare Ya- Err, what a drag..."

"And remember how you wanted to be a normal Shinobi, and not stand out or anything?"

"Yeah...?"

"Ok, so here I am, about 16 years old, fighting this immortal Akatsuki member."

"Wh-what?"

"I've got him in a hole, I've triggered a few explosions, cut him up a bit."

"This isn't-"

"So I go 'Jashin isn't your God anymore... I am.'"

"And then...?"

"Yep, never seen again. Now you're about to fight one of the Sound's top 10 Shinobi, here's how to beat demons."

Back