• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Konohamaru is literally just a regular human, wdym? Kawaki's an Otsutsuki now, and so is Code, and they're also both cyborgs that are literally just given special Jutsu, and they still keep losing. And Konohamaru is a human-ass human who has been handed no special abilities.
I think you are taking my joke a bit too seriously here.

"what triggered Himawari transformation is Inojin getting hurt."
images

Can't believe the Byakugan and Kurama are both gonna go to the Yamanaka clan. This can't be real. Unless Inojin becomes an Uzumaki.
i want you to know that i specifically came to this forum today to see your reaction to a specific plot point

I always had this question but kept forgetting to ask:

Hypothetically speaking, can Kawaki use his shrinking ability to shrink his opponents clothes mid fight and give them a wedgie?

Dude, don't get me wrong, why do you always write articles/share images comparing Naruto and Dragon Ball? I always say I will ask this, but then I give up while writing.
is it really not obvious? they're two of the most popular anime ever, not the least in battleboarding as well, as well as sharing so many similarities. it's impossible not to compare them

Ep 207, Sarada pulling off her first chidori was pretty cool. Boruto and friends should really be promoted to jonnin at this point. They’ve taken on two Akatsuki esqe threats and won(more or less). The arcs been really good throughout so far. Kawaki is honestly a very well written character. And Naruto being a better dad to someone else child well always be peak tbh.

Jokes aside tho, no matter how popular these two verses are, there is no real need to constantly troll one of them just because said verse is weak. This might be a battleboarding site but it might get a bit annoying for people here. It's similar to going to a DBZ discussion forum and constantly making "DBZ/DBS is dumb" jokes just because it isn't as thought provoking as modern shows. (Even tho DB is dumb)

Jokes aside tho, no matter how popular these two verses are, there is no real need to constantly troll one of them just because said verse is weak. This might be a battleboarding site but it might get a bit annoying for people here. It's similar to going to a DBZ discussion forum and constantly making "DBZ/DBS is dumb" jokes just because it isn't as thought provoking as modern shows. (Even tho DB is dumb)
Did say the verse only has ap going for it

Ep 207, Sarada pulling off her first chidori was pretty cool. Boruto and friends should really be promoted to jonnin at this point. They’ve taken on two Akatsuki esqe threats and won(more or less). The arcs been really good throughout so far. Kawaki is honestly a very well written character. And Naruto being a better dad to someone else child well always be peak tbh.
What'd you think of the Jigen fight

Back