• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
90% of the hate I've heard for Boruto from like, real people is "but he's annoying though, he hates his dad and stuff" as if Naruto didn't start off as a weird pervert who jumped around vandalizing monuments and shit.

90% of the hate I've heard for Boruto from like, real people is "but he's annoying though, he hates his dad and stuff" as if Naruto didn't start off as a weird pervert who jumped around vandalizing monuments and shit.
Naruto wasn’t really a pervert, he was more of a prankster but your right on everything else

I never understood why people hold on to Boruto dissing his dad and cheating in the chunin exams but not the fact that Naruto tried to kiss Sakura while disguised as Sasuke without her consent.

I never understood why people hold on to Boruto dissing his dad and cheating in the chunin exams but not the fact that Naruto tried to kiss Sakura while disguised as Sasuke without her consent.
naruto making fun of sasuke's dead family when he lost to rock lee, sakura being insensitive to an orphan.

sasuke biggest claim is calling someone annoying, man is softie compared to nard and sakura during his time in team 7 lol

naruto making fun of sasuke's dead family when he lost to rock lee, sakura being insensitive to an orphan.

sasuke biggest claim is calling someone annoying, man is softie compared to nard and sakura during his time in team 7 lol
Kid Sasuke was the most decent kid out there at the time. A lot of the Konoha 11 were straight up jerks.
but what do boruto,naruto and sakura all have in common (outside of being little pricks) they grow and evolve as people
Also that they glaze an Uchiha.

0075-003.png

Sakura having no chill, poor Kiba 💀

"He cheated in the Chunin Exams, though!"

Mate, Naruto only got in because he shat himself in Kiba's face, and only beat Neji because he used Kurama's chakra.

Don't know why Boruto even lost to Shika. Bro has insane AoE with Water Style, he should've been able to win w/o cheating smh

It prolly takes alot of chakra to produce so much water or sum idk

Boruto was insecure in his own abilities, he prob didnt need to use the tool at all to get to the finals.
The anime showcases this much better but ye

the fact that he felt the need to use the tool against the water triplets, despite already having water and lightning style just proves it 😭

he literally could've done that combination jutsu himself lmao, poor kid.

The anime showcases this much better but ye

the fact that he felt the need to use the tool against the water triplets, despite already having water and lightning style just proves it 😭

he literally could've done that combination jutsu himself lmao, poor kid.
Genius kid cheating against few fodders is some dumb shit. Like bruh we all know he had daddy issues but still.

Have I ever mentioned that I appreciate the fact that despite his faults, Ikemoto never fails to deliver when it comes to them muscles? I just hope Sasuke is as ripped as Hidari under his cloak.

do yall think Sarada could Blitz base to v1 karma kawaki with Chidori
Base Kawaki ~< Base Sarada (Seeing how the story seems to be going out of its way to show that Kawaki hasn't really trained much while relying on his Otsutsuki powers, while everyone else has been training and getting stronger, I think this is fair) < Kama Kawaki << Sarada w/ Sharingan << Sarada w/ Chidori <<< Otsutsuki Kawaki

this is just a guess. so to answer ur question, ye.

Have I ever mentioned that I appreciate the fact that despite his faults, Ikemoto never fails to deliver when it comes to them muscles? I just hope Sasuke is as ripped as Hidari under his cloak.
i actually really like the cool sarada break dance panel, i think in general its a good step in the right direction to making fights feel a little more dynamic.

Back