• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, according to the Data Page in Volume 2, the body of an Otsutsuki who transcends to God Hood (Shibai was used as the Example) becomes a Juubi (Which explains the Rinnegan).
This is about when they shed their physical form right? As in their soul/consciousness transcends to a different plane leaving behind a "husk" of a body?

Ep 166, arc has been fine for the most part. But a couple of things, Idk how they made deepa a confident and powerful villain without making him look like an idiot unlike a certain otosuki. Boruto still seems to be allergic to using his Vamgseing rasegan. I was kinda expecting konhamru to do something cool like kakashi but his been pretty lackluster

Context and scan?
3KqmS4Jl.jpg

It's not as good as his other stuff
“Not as good”… Kakashi is a comedian. But nah, he does prefer the more lethal abilities, even though his Rasengan should be equally as strong as his Lightning Blade.

And while I know Purple Lightning “can” be used at the melee range, Rasengan is just the better close quarters technique in his arsenal rn.

“Not as good”… Kakashi is a comedian. But nah, he does prefer the more lethal abilities, even though his Rasengan should be equally as strong as his Lightning Blade.

And while I know Purple Lightning “can” be used at the melee range, Rasengan is just the better close quarters technique in his arsenal rn.
Purple Lightning better

Ep 175, the arc started out fine but got better in the second half. Victor and deepa portrayed strength wise pretty well. Character wise eh. I’m not sure how I feel about Kara as a whole but I guess I’ll see in the later arcs. Sarada unlocking her second tome was pretty cool. Orochimaru obliterating that one chick was pretty crazy. Boruto,sarda and mitsuki should just be made chuinn or jonnin at this point. Overall I’d give the arc a 7/10.

Back