• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jiraiya in terms of moveset
I was waiting for this answer lol.
love how u specified moveset too😹. Jiraiya was my choice as well

I'd say his mindset as well, as he's fostered and taught many great ninja of the next generation (Minato, Nagato, Naruto), and he's also like the perfect spy, his moveset is CRACKED for investigation and spying.

I was waiting for this answer lol.
love how u specified moveset too😹. Jiraiya was my choice as well

I'd say his mindset as well, as he's fostered and taught many great ninja of the next generation (Minato, Nagato, Naruto), and he's also like the perfect spy, his moveset is CRACKED for investigation and spying.
man is lowkey one of the most lethal ninjas, he can straight up near instantly BFR you inside a frog's stomach and hide in your shadow lol

his also by and far one of the most well rounded Ninjas, having jutsu that covers a wide range of boom boom explosions, utility and stealth.

Yes Toneri > Kakashi, get over it Brony 😈
Take This L Hold This L GIF - Take This L Hold This L Linus - Discover &  Share GIFs

man is lowkey one of the most lethal ninjas, he can straight up near instantly BFR you inside a frog's stomach and hide in your shadow lol
that moment when you come back from a long and exhausting mission, and you see a newly opened ramen shop with a peculiar old man running the shop, and as you sit down to look at the menu, the shop starts to shape-shift and transform into a frog:

10.jpeg
11_2.jpeg

Tbh I don't think anything beyond Tier 4 for Naruto makes any sense considering the Otsutsukis considers planetary levels of energy as valuable.

High end 4-A guys would consider 5-B energy to be garbo. H3-A and above would be infinitely more powerful and energetic than any planet.

Tbh I don't think anything beyond Tier 4 for Naruto makes any sense considering the Otsutsukis considers planetary levels of energy as valuable.

High end 4-A guys would consider 5-B energy to be garbo. H3-A and above would be infinitely more powerful and energetic than any planet.
Not that I think Naruto is tier 2, but Chakra=/=Joules. That's all.

Ep 31, I think I finally finished the seven swords man arc, shit was so mid. The only cool stuff was yagura(kinda),sarda’s fight with the lightning chick, and some of boruto’s new moves. Say what you well about the tenzin bridge arc but atleast it had naruto vs Orochimaru,sasuke and sai.

Yeah. @AlternativePrinciple has a tendency to make stuff up regarding scientific concepts when faced with rebuttals. I understand that a lot of people here read up on surface level astronomy just to debate fictional characters, but I would suggest getting an in depth grasp of concepts first and understand what is possible and what is not. I know logic in fiction is pretty malleable but bending science will serve no purpose because the entire point of powerscalling is making fictional powers more logical.

Anyways just wanted to give some constructive criticism because I do respect Alt's (and some others here) ability to take initiative, something that I lack.

Last edited:
Yes true but it just doesn't make sense for these supposedly universe destroyer aliens to still considering chakra from individual planets as important and valuable.
I understand that it is hard to believe. But remember that the shinobi alliance's (or the population's) chakra was enough to create a tier 4 construct. Also the way the ascension is described, planets are not just a source of chakra for the otsutsuki. They get experiences of the people died in it among other stuff. Otsutsuki can also convert themselves into data. Combine all of this with the fact that they state that they evolve after eating chakra fruits, suggests that chakra fruit is more than just a 1:1 addition of chakra to their reserves. They likely undergo evolution or sorts.

Back