• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ngl, this is a disingenuous take when these characters can walk on water, walk up vertical surfaces and leap dozens of meters in a single instance, at least. There is no good faith argument that supports terrain and obstacles being a factor in anyway. So no, terrain and obstacles that would impede normal travel for irl humans is not a factor here that should be seriously entertained. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
1) these calcs arenā€™t calcing Shinobi running on water, 2) never do we see Shinobi leaping over forests and mountains best we see is them leaping from branches. All of that means that bumps and hills and valleys in the terrain are still going to affect the distance traveled. It is just objectively not a straight line thereā€™s nothing disingenuous about it.

Except, if weā€™re being honest, there are none that arenā€™t arbitrarily based on incredulous thinking. There is no wank or lying involved in stating Naruto and Co travelled to another country in 60 hrs while moving at FTE speeds and that Ninja do take rests. That is literally what is shown. The only way you get results that arenā€™t high is when you actively downplay, but thatā€™s par for the course, right?
Never did I contest that the ninjas are fast. Iā€™m not addressing this strawman.

Nor are they going out of their way without inventing some headcanon obstacle they canā€™t bypass with their most basic skill sets. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Great so you agree theyā€™re not going in a straight line and would rather have to go around the obstacle in some manner. Which I never said they couldnā€™t get around the obstacles. However, that just inherently means that the assumption of a flat straight line of travel is just poor and wrong.

I mean, you can feel however you want about them, but that doesnā€™t make you right about it. Yes, some calcs are more correct than others, but thatā€™s with all calcs.
Iā€™m correct here tho so we can skip the generalizations.

Not to mention youā€™re putting out really shitty energy over this, and itā€™s not that serious. šŸ˜¬
šŸ¤“

Gimmie one feat that Naruto has putting on moon level without using over inflated calcs and made up numbers or out of pocket statements.
as if calcs and statements are invalid. Give me a galaxy level feat in bleach that isnā€™t just wanked statements and calcs more inflated than the senjumaru hentai in your incognito tab

as if calcs and statements are invalid. Give me a galaxy level feat in bleach that isnā€™t just wanked statements and calcs more inflated than the senjumaru hentai in your incognito tab
The value for the senjumaru feat is a lowball on multiple fronts just so you know

1) these calcs arenā€™t calcing Shinobi running on water, 2) never do we see Shinobi leaping over forests and mountains best we see is them leaping from branches. All of that means that bumps and hills and valleys in the terrain are still going to affect the distance traveled. It is just objectively not a straight line thereā€™s nothing disingenuous about it.

Never did I contest that the ninjas are fast. Iā€™m not addressing this strawman.

Great so you agree theyā€™re not going in a straight line and would rather have to go around the obstacle in some manner. Which I never said they couldnā€™t get around the obstacles. However, that just inherently means that the assumption of a flat straight line of travel is just poor and wrong.

Iā€™m correct here tho so we can skip the generalizations.
Sure, if you say so, famā€¦
200w.gif

Ten tails absorb chakra from the planet which include it GPE and KE plus its called a world ending beast, and I don't think that narrativly speaking a continent busting ten tails is impressive considering we already have lesser tail beast that can do that.
I'm going to be annoying and clueless regarding the intricate details of this series but;
Can't we scale Base Momoshiki to 3x planetary rotational energy?
We know that the planets chakra is linked to it's rotation (since they are equated), and we know that the God Tree's absorb all chakra on a planet and shove it into the god fruit.
Naturally, a planet usually has more than just it's rotational energy, otherwise they'd go after lifeless planets too.
We've 2 planets that were devoured by Momoshiki, and in the first one we see it's already implied that he already ate a fruit before too.
In the anime version (which is an adaptation of the novel, but it differs) we see multiple dead divine trees, which leads me to believe Momoshiki had a dimension where he dumped used up god trees? lol idk
This would lead to something like 150 Exaton Base Momo, 300 Fused, 600 FP Naruto, 1800 Isshiki

I'm going to be annoying and clueless regarding the intricate details of this series but;
Can't we scale Base Momoshiki to 3x planetary rotational energy?
We know that the planets chakra is linked to it's rotation (since they are equated), and we know that the God Tree's absorb all chakra on a planet and shove it into the god fruit.
Naturally, a planet usually has more than just it's rotational energy, otherwise they'd go after lifeless planets too.
We've 2 planets that were devoured by Momoshiki, and in the first one we see it's already implied that he already ate a fruit before too.
In the anime version (which is an adaptation of the novel, but it differs) we see multiple dead divine trees, which leads me to believe Momoshiki had a dimension where he dumped used up god trees? lol idk
This would lead to something like 150 Exaton Base Momo, 300 Fused, 600 FP Naruto, 1800 Isshiki
Thats exactly my point, also didnt momo create his dimension, so should he be atleast star level?

From what I have read they said creating a dimension is not equal to star level.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
I am no sure either, but if we're to assume the dimension were at first empty then there being stars could mean two things

1. Momoshiki created those stars
2. The dimension was created by a big bang and those stars appeared overtime

From what I know, there is no confirmation that Momoshiki created his dimension. If we had a solid statement about otsutsuki creating their own dimension and the timeframe, we wouldn't be even discussing moon lvl rn lmao.

What I kinda wish happened in Shippuden is Kurama/Gyuki attempting to blow up the moon with a Bijuudama to stop Juubito's plan. Possibly 5-C with Bijuudama would be hilarious

Is this the Boruto movie novelization? If so then it's not usable on this site. But you can use that for your personal scaling I guess.
We may not be able to use the feats in it but that doesn't mean we can't use the others, like the dimension exist and it does say that Momoshiki created, otherwise there is nothing to suggest the he created it be it manga or anime

Back